Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (55175 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by ChangeIsCostant: 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
This lovely couple with Down Syndrome - have been trending online for obvious reason after their pictures were shared online ahead of their wedding. A Facebook user who shared their pre-wedding pictures - ask whether is right for the couple to be joined in Holy Matrimony considering their condition and whether they can both handle the pressure that comes with the institution.

See how online users reacted to the couple's pre-wedding pictures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/couple-with-down-syndrome-release-their-pictures-ahead-of-wedding.html

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by ChangeIsCostant: 4:44pm On May 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by josh123(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 03, 2018
I pray she will give birth to a normal child..

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by ahiboilandgas: 4:53pm On May 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This lovely couple with Down Syndrome - have been trending online for obvious reason after their pictures were shared online ahead of their wedding. A Facebook user who shared their pre-wedding pictures - ask whether is right for the couple to be joined in Holy Matrimony considering their condition and whether they can both handle the pressure that comes with the institution.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/couple-with-down-syndrome-release-their-pictures-ahead-of-wedding.html
wrong combination if they pass on the genes to the kids or born new set of human to suffer in taking care of them all their lives....this unfair to the next generation...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Mcy56(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
Not superb! Could have been a pair-up with a normal spouse. The blood combination is not right.
Looking beautiful anyway, I wish you best of luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2018
awww, i'm happy for them and wish them well.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by spaggyy(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2018
what is ....this

am sure they do not even knw what's going on here

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by oyetunder(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
lipsrsealed Let me not talk....some things are traps set for one to offend his or her Maker if one is not careful.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Omololu2121: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
Doctors in the house;will they be able to give birth to normal kids ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by cecymiammy(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
hml
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by henrow4me: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

The lady still try sef...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by mikaael(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
wat me I want to know is...shey na matchmaking in?? abi na the girl toast the guy...and on the wedding night how will the guys face be wen he wants to cum?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by robinso01(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
for every man there's a woman ,no matter how you are.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Drwords(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
...and one lady i'm sure shares her bloodline with shrek, had the guts to observe the bride's beauty.

dogpoop angry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by CaptainGOOD: 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by solochris(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
Hamsgaga:
Sweet sweet love

Where did u see the love or u just want to write something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Husty(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
DOWN syndrome is not the dead end of life. I pray to God to Lift em UP above unforeseen genetic abnormalty in their future offsprings. smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by NothingDoMe: 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
oyetunder:
lipsrsealed Let me not talk....some things are traps set for one to offend his or her Maker if one is not careful.
You are wise

16 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by ossaisly(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
Wow. But is this healthy?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by wink2015(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
what is the difference between down syndrome and Imecillle

Also, what is alzhemier diseases?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Mutemenot(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
All the best shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Alejoc(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by sisisioge: 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
Oh my! Oh dang! Oh shoot! Bet the babe is cute. Bet the guy...it is well my people. We all deserve a shot at happiness. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by EmagNig(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2018
Children of rich men suffering from the syndrome better pass some people
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by sonnie10: 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
Omololu2121:
Doctors in the house;will they be able to give birth to normal kids ?

A categorical no
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Demonicide(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
I think they are suffering from partial down syndrome. The concentrated ones would not be able to fathom what a marriage is all about, let alone getting themselves involved it. I just hope they have the sense to knack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by YorubaAssasin: 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
Mcy56:
Not superb! Could have been a pair-up with a normal spouse. The blood combination is not right.
Looking beautiful anyway, I wish you best of luck.

You can help the brother out na... Just make urself available. Simple! grin

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by SoapQueen(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
Her gown!

The Irene Kings that commented on their fb is Savage. lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Chiedu4Trump: 5:20pm On May 03, 2018
Only Jesus who raises the dead can give them Normal Children.

Any other god cannot.

In fact its on record that Jesus can do the impossible, unlike other gods who are no God.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.