Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] (7275 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / EXPOSE! ORIGIN OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND WHAT BIAFRANS SHOULD KNOW –GEORGE ONYIBE / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020

Not that I am criticizing The IPOB struggle, Neither am i in Support.

Just because of Covid19 lock down, Many of My Greedy brothers and Sisters rose food stuffs to over 300 percent. In other words, the poor can now die of starvation. Isn't that selfishness? Isn't such inhumane act and wickedness towards the poor be the major focus of Sir Nnamdi Kanu, i.e To eradicate such wickedness and greediness from the heart of Ndi Igbo and South at large.

Just look at how things were in Arriaria Junction food market b4 military intervention
Before Hausa Community bringing in Garri reported to the military at Arriaria junction,

1 paint (White) = 2000
1 paint (Yellow) = 2200

Can you just imagine such wickedness from these Greedy Biafran retailers.

Even up till now as i speak, 1 bag of Rice is 32000.

Keke ride from Osisioma junction to Arriaria Junction is 150 which was 50 before

From Eke Akpara food market to Osisioma Junction is 300 before it was 70 naira.

Spaghetti and Macaroni are now 250 each which was 200.

Infact, Hausa Community in Arriaria junction where not co-operating enough with their wickedness

1 paint of Beans is still 1k. Yam is still as it was.

This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique OAM4J

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/29/covid-19-prices-of-food-items-skyrocket-in-imo/

6 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:
[s]Not that I am criticizing The IPOB struggle, Neither am i in Support.
Just because of Covid19 lock down, Many of My Greedy brothers and Sisters rose food stuffs to over 300 percent. In other words, the poor can now die of starvation. Isn't that selfishness? Isn't such inhumane act and wickedness towards the poor be the major focus of Sir Nnamdi Kanu, i.e To eradicate such wickedness and greediness from the heart of Ndi Igbo and South at large.
Just look at how things were in Arriaria Junction food market b4 military intervention
Before Hausa Community bringing in Garri reported to the military at Arriaria junction,
1 paint (White) = 2000
1 paint (Yellow) = 2200
Can you just imagine such wickedness from these Greedy Biafran retailers.
Even up till now as i speak, 1 bag of Rice is 32000.
Keke ride from Osisioma junction to Arriaria Junction is 150 which was 50 before
From Eke Akpara food market to Osisioma Junction is 300 before it was 70 naira.
Spaghetti and Macaroni are now 250 each which was 200.
Infact, Hausa Community in Arriaria junction where not co-operating enough with their wickedness
1 paint of Beans is still 1k. Yam is still as it was.
[/b]
This Coronavirus has opened my eyes wella... We should focus our energy mainly into Restructuring because, if our feeding is in the hands of our own Ndi Igbo brothers, then we are doomed.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique OA[/s]

What Happened in Aba has now turned to Ndigbo.

Are you insane?

Similar cases was recorded even in various parts of the country and you carry yourself and arrogate the Monopoly of wisdom to yourself and tag it ndigbo.

Where you blind before or you don't read news of same happening but all over the country..

Poverty is a disease.

Amadioha magbukwa gi for this nonsense generalisation.

Omaliko bukwa gi onu for this arrant nonsense..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What Happened in Aba has now turned to Ndigbo.

Are you insane?

Shut up, why not ask around

What is the difference between an Igbo trader that can starve his fellow helpless Igbo siblings to death and a killer Fulani herdsman that can massacre people from another tribe?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by overall90: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
You are very stupid @op.
in port Harcourt,a custard rubber of garri rose from 600 to 1500/2000 since the lock down started.
even the hausa guys pushing yams in wheelbarrow jacked up the prices.a tuber that sells for 400 now sells over 1k.
blame it on the uncoordinated manner in which the lock down was done.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Shut up, why not ask around

Eziofia it is not like that everywhere .

Conducted such survey and since this pandemic garri has been selling same prize anu.....

That it is so in Abia, doesn't mean it is same other places.

What I am even saying....Do you have leaders in that state... nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2020
overall90:
You are very stupid @op.
in port Harcourt,a custard rubber of garri rose from 600 to 1500/2000 since the lock down started.
even the hausa guys pushing yams in wh

Very stupid...

Instead of limiting to Aba and it's filthiness...he tagged it ndigbo.

What nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
It's a Collective wickedness

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
overall90:
You are very stupid @op.
even the hausa guys pushing yams in wh

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed

14 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DanseMacabre(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
It would have been a quite sensible and apt post, if not for your ill-advised inclusion of tribalistic sentiments.

Even here (a state in the north) where there is no lockdown, satchet water which used to be the cheapest commodity has been steadily increasing in price.

And if you must be a tribalist, be so proudly and stop hiding under the cuckold guise of 'my Biafran brothers' or such cowardly subterfuge.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/ untoldid-19-prices-of-food-items-skyrocket-in-imo/
OP, I am not in support of increment in any form which might bring untold hardship on untold hardship other citizens

But this inflation should be general and no place in particular is singled out!!!

There is inflation everywhere, even here is Lagos, the yam to you would have bought from Aboki for N400, is now sold for N1,000- N1,500. A tuber!!!

Not only the abokis, mention any commodity in the market that has not increased undecided even recharge card don add money

With this kind of situation without a blueprint to cushion such effect, what do you expect

If government provided alternatives, and people's home are stocked, its normal that the traders will even beg people to buy at a reasonable amount

Nigerian government hardly make plans before jumping before the cart!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Eziofia it is not like that everywhere .

Conducted such survey and since this pandemic garri has been selling same prize anu.....

That it is so in Abia, doesn't mean it is same other places.

What I am even saying....Do you have leaders in that state... nonsense.

Do you know that it even reached to the extent that Igbo traders started Forcing Hausa people in Arriaria junction to sky rocket their goods as we buyers started patronizing them more than our brothers.

They even raised a rumour that Hausa people has infected their yam with Coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Is Portharcourt not part of the proposed Biafra? And, if you check very well the major traders over there are ndi Igbo

We must accept the truth. If our feeding lies in the hands of Ndi Igbo, we are doomed

You and your Aba people are doomed not others..

No wonder no reasonable thinking emanates from Abia.

Same stupid brain as Nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Foolish Op that doesn't know the law of demand and supply.

Idi0 ts always looking for way to hate Igbo and Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Splashme: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020

OP, prices have increased in Lagos too

9 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
DanseMacabre:
It would have been a quite sensible and apt post, if not for your ill-advised inclusion of tribalistic sentiments.

Brother, i am Igbo living in Abia. Omo, truth must be told. These heartless greedy people are capable of starving the whole country if they have the power if you don't dance to their tune.

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Do you know that it even reached to the extent that Igbo traders started Forcing Hausa people in Arriaria junction to sky rocket their goods as we buyers started patronizing them more than our brothers.

They even raised a rumour that Hausa people has infected their yam with Coronavirus

What is my business with what is happening at Ariaria....but generalising it as ndigbo is height of stupidity.

I have asked same question but in Anambra prizes of goods remained stable even yesterday also asked same thing.

Put it as wickedness in Abia state...and not stupid generalisation.

Una leaders wicked... citizens wicked..

Ndi ala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by horsepower102: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Watch how this stupidd thread will make it to front page soon.

5 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Very stupid...
What nonsense.
Mechie Eze ure gi.

10 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Brother, i am Igbo living in Abia. Omo, truth must be told. These heartless greedy people are capable of starving the whole country if they have the power if you don't dance to their tune.

Ladies and gentlemen meet the only Igbo man In Aba..

Ozu.

Next time limit your post to areas obtainable and stop generalising...Mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
goodnessme1:
Mechie Eze ure gi.
Shift from my side.
Have noticed you..next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shift from my side.
Have noticed you..next.
zuzu ga nodu ala.

6 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by overall90: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Stop being silly.
you mean Igbos are forcing Hausas selling yam,onions and beans to hike their prices because they don't like money.
since this lock down,people all over the country have been complaining of price hikes through various social media platforms.

6 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2020
horsepower102:
Watch how this stupidd thread will make it to front page soon.

You are from Abia State and also seeing how people are struggling to cope up with high cost of food items yet you made such comment

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Omo if hunger is dealing with your at home,blame you government that is not providing for it citizens.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by DanseMacabre(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

Bro, which one is what Biafrans are doing to Ndigbo again? Are Biafrans and Ndigbo not one and the same?

Informed people have been correcting you that it's a nationwide phenomenon and you're insisting that it's only in the East.

Toh...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Zinoly: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Igbos are rich!!!
Everything should be triple

2 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Splashme:

OP, prices have increased in Lagos too

Don't mind him!!! All these APC zombies pretending to be what they are not

Many years ago, I visited Akute, a very close border to Lagos State, I was shocked to see Abokis sell a tuber of yam for N1000 then ooooo shocked shocked shocked

Imagine what the price would look like now undecided

How much do they buy a tuber in the North

Nobody said anything, people were patronizing them

Now OP is making a northerner look like a novice/saint in business undecided

Summary, inflation is everywhere, government should do something ASAP!!!
Modified:

goodnessme1:
And you support what the military are doing?

Do you know the law of demand and supply.
Na for poor people body, their power dey

Why them no go destroy crude oil when the government increased it from N87 to N 145

Were they the ones that bought those goods for them

Nonsense

What if they also bought it costly as the inflation rised at the last minute shopping

8 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by Scientists(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2020
goodnessme1:

Omo if hunger is dealing with you at home,blame you government that is not providing for it citizens.

My sister, i do buy food stuffs in heavy quantity.
What caught my attention is that Military were destroying some people's goods for high price. So, i then decided to make some findings.

2 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by ukukaegbu(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Op, you didn't emphasise that keke marwa that used to carry four passengers are now mandated by govt to carry only two passengers now which caused the price hike

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by goodnessme1(f): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Scientists:

My sister, i do buy food stuffs in heavy quantity.
What caught my attention is that Military were destroying some people's goods for high price. So, i then decided to make some findings.
And you support what the military are doing?

Do you know the law of demand and supply.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] by SonOfEl(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Very stupid...

What nonsense.

Everytime you keep demonizing aba, are you okay? is your city/state cleaner than aba? are you okay?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Tinubu’s Reforms Lack Human Face – Atiku / Jonathan Appoints New Advisers Headed By Gen Danjuma / Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.