Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

School Girl Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Girl Prostitute (2269 Views)

Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Girl Prostitute by bmdmixer: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
When I was in high school my tits were already D cup, so I was considerably bigger than every other girl in school. This got me attention from the boys, but the girls didn't like it at all.

Even then, though, I already enjoyed the male attention. I guess it was the beginning of my journey to slut-dom, fucking every cock I can find and posting my nude photos and sex videos online, especially now I’m 34E.

One spring day, a boy I knew a bit came up to me behind the shelter sheds at lunchtime and started talking to me. I used to hang around there because it was a bit out of the way and allowed me to get away from the hustle of the schoolyard. He was a bit nervous and suddenly he blurted out: "If you let me feel your tits I'll give you a dollar."

I was shocked because I was from a catholic family background, but there was this strange buzzing in my ears and my throat constricted. Almost disembodied I heard myself say "Okay" and held my hand out for the coin. He hurriedly handed me the dollar and proceeded to grope my tits through my white school shirt.

I was about to say, "hang on, I'll lift my shirt up", when he muttered a quick "thanks" and ran off.

I was stunned, almost disbelieving at what had just happened, but then I looked down and saw the dollar in my hand.

The next day I was in virtually the same spot when a couple of boys came up. "We hear you let boys feel your tits for a dollar," they said. I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. They each handed me a gold coin and one reached towards me. I held up my hand and they pulled back, confused, but then I lifted my shirt to reveal a thin bra that hardly held my boobs in. Looking back, I realise I unconsciously chose that bra believing (hoping?) that the boys would be asking to feel my tits.

They crowded around me and the first one started handling my tits. I could feel his hands trying to envelope my already sizeable tits, running his fingers around underneath them and coming over the top, trying to find a nipple.

The second guy was getting impatient. "My turn," he said and started reaching for me.

I pulled down my shirt. "One at a time, or they get put away," I scolded them.

Sheepishly they dropped their hands. "Sorry," they muttered." The second guy had his minute of feeling my tits and they ran off.

That's how it began...

Wasn’t long before word got around and over the next couple of days I had a dozen boys pay me to let them feel my tits.

They all tried to hold my big woman tits in their little boy hands, their excitement spilling over as they pawed at me through that thin cotton bra.

By the third day I had a lineup of boys back there, and kids walking around were starting to notice. So I had to tell them to come in small groups otherwise....

continue story here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1443

Re: School Girl Prostitute by Abboki: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Kala is my boi
Re: School Girl Prostitute by Bilabong(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Booked
Re: School Girl Prostitute by skyhighweb(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
her dad is weird
Re: School Girl Prostitute by bmdmixer: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bilabong:
Booked
more stories dropping
Re: School Girl Prostitute by bmdmixer: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abboki:
Kala is my boi
who
Re: School Girl Prostitute by betonnaira: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
wow drop more
Re: School Girl Prostitute by yyba: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
more stories dropping
don't forget to add pictures grin
Re: School Girl Prostitute by bmdmixer: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
yyba:
don't forget to add pictures grin
lol if there we be any i will drop, read and dont forget to share
Re: School Girl Prostitute by QueenDianaSch: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Join one of the hottest Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together and with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: School Girl Prostitute by bmdmixer: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
QueenDianaSch:
Join one of the hottest Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together and with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing / Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It / Gone Are The Eras Of Six Packs , Women Are Now Eloping With Men With Pot Bellies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.