Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (51109 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by NEHLIVE: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
According to the information shared on Facebook by Mhiz Tosin whom herself is a proud commercial sex worker. The friend Finley and Mosunmola that she helped into the profession from Ekiti to Lagos wants to set her up. "Rosco" in prostitution parlance means "client". Some of you guys who are grand patron of the red light district will easily identify with the slang.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lagos-prostitute-beats-friend-dirty-for-plan-to-set-her-up-photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by NEHLIVE: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Before things went sour between the lady and one of the friends, Mosunmola

See some more interesting photos of them here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lagos-prostitute-beats-friend-dirty-for-plan-to-set-her-up-photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP, English language..

You were brave..

We will surely miss you.

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Now,i knw d reason why they turned to sex workers...could it be she was angry while typing?

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Papiikush: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ado girls?!

Cc tosyne2much come and carry your sisters oh grin

23 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Ado girls?!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Papiikush: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Awon Slay queens toh bad grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Ado girls?!

grin

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by MaestroID(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
That English have die pata pata...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
cry

The thread title and the story content doesnt even matched..chaaaii.

I dont see any beating sha lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by NEHLIVE: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to the information shared on Facebook by Mhiz Tosin whom herself is a proud commercial sex worker. The friend Finley and Mosunmola that she helped into the profession from On do to Laos wants to set her up. "Rosco" in prostitution parlance means "client". Some of you guys who are grand patron of the red light district will easily identify with the slang.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by wh33z(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
ayourbamie:
I never knew yoruba girls are into prostitution too, I thought it was meant for girls from that side.

I only know yoruba girls to be dirty.
girls wey dia looks b lik dat be real olosho ohh...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by LaughButton01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Firstly, Thunder fire anybody that insults any Yoruba on this thread because of her English.

but chai this English bad tru tru, but the thunder will still fire you.

now back to the topic
which kai thing be this?

the idiot come still use style drop address ���

38 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by aleeyus(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Pells: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by sod09(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ô boy....English!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nawa
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fayose come and see your daughters oh sad

Ekiti indeed the Home of Professors in Englishgrin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
English
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by twentyk(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
i no understand nothing she wrote there...wait lemme call..

funkeee,funkeeee

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Iseoluwani: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
That girl

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by brownsugar23: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
nawa i cant even read and understand what she saying

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by baybeeboi: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cry

The thread title and the story content doesnt even matched..chaaaii.

I dont see any beating sha lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked

Inukwa

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chai... The English write up sef is enough to give someone convulsion angry
What a wasted life... RIP English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by KingAirforce1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by 4rty(f): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm.........no comments I swear. Leaves the thread
Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by Omofunaab2: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Awon omo Oloriburuku

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
R. I.P Mr. English, we shall meet again

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) by iamchybs(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.