Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? (52681 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by MCUsman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2008
ohelala:

Nigeria has the best military in the world. We have the most seasoned officers in the entire world.

You can say that again. Nigeria Army on patrol in Monrovia. The peace in Liberia would not have sustained without the input of Nigeria Military.

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by idupaul: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2008
wht kind of award is that BEST LAND ARMY

it just shows hw bush many nigerians are always decieving themselves angry angry angry angry angry
@ mc usman

i cant see any nigerian riding in those UN APC's

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by MCUsman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2008
The Force Commander of all Military contingent in liberia now appionted as the Special Adviser on Military Affairs on the Sec. Gen. UN.
If not becoz of competency do you think such appiontment would come so easy.

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by bawomolo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2008
those troops look asian
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by MCUsman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
bawomolo:

those troops look asian

You know what military call joint patrol.

How about this, Aliens

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by bawomolo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2008
and what makes them the best infantry.
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by idupaul: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
MC Usman:

You know what military call joint patrol.

How about this, Aliens

But there is no Nigerian face poppin out of those APC's: so u knew the word joint patrol and still labelled the foto nigerian troop.jpg
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by MCUsman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
They are just the best

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by nigeria12: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
USA is the best. iraq
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by idupaul: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ mc usman

wtf in the 2nd pic proves the are the best land(laffs) army , i see some soldiers who cant even get a toyota across a bridge

bawomolo:

and what makes them the best
infantry.

u dont get it, leave correct diction out of these, it LAND( laffs)army

bet u didnt kno land army is different from infantry grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by idupaul: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
that aint kaduna airforce base
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by bawomolo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2008
idupaul:

bet u didnt kno land army is different from infantry grin grin grin grin

na aircraft this land army dey use grin grin
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by nigeria12: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
Abeg carry picture comot, one plane in a country of 160 million, Nonsense.

Loook give me 5000 USA army with me in control and I would be able to take over Nigeria and and Nigeria is easy target.

Look check the USA army, All the USA need is send a submarine with troops. and with my knowledge of nigeria. They would be living and sleeping inside Aso rock for days and nobody would know. I give it to the USA land force.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by bilymuse: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
Nigeria has the best military in the world. We have the most seasoned officers in the entire world.

the best military in the world, best police, best immigration, best political system, best president, Nigeria is the best country in the world- what else !

No wonder Madam Waziri of EFCC said some Nigerians required a psychiatric evaluation
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by idupaul: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
bilymuse:

the best military in the world, best police, best immigration, best political system, best president, Nigeria is the best country in the world- what else !

No wonder Madam Waziri of EFCC said some Nigerians required a psychiatric evaluation

u just made my day bro, thanks. Best everything ooo even when some soldiers dont even have boots to wear undecided
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by Mobsync(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
Yes we have the best land troops on earth without airforce and missiles.
I take dat, bt in missiles and thoSe bla bla rubbish, i giv the us especially the marinEs/navy.
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by agaugust: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2013
best land/foot soldiers (army infantry) in the world :

1) israel
2) south korea
3) japan
4) china
5) north korea
6) USA
7) britain
cool germany
9) france
10)russia

nigeria will be in the top 20, maybe around 15th position, and we are number one in africa but with strong competition from algeria and ethiopia.
this ranking is for infantry foot soldiers only, comparing hand to hand combat skills and group fighting as platoons, battalions etc. the asians take positions 2,3,4, and 5 because of their deadly kung fu, karate, judo, and taekwondo skills which they use in training their army for modern war along with their guns. only israeli army can defeat the asians on land. israel is perhaps the only army that has never lost a war or a battle in modern history of warfare.

the USA almost lost vietnam war and korean war. russia almost lost afghanistan war. interestingly, nigerian army has never lost a war or battle, never retreated in combat, never held to stalemate in war, but let us see how they perform in mali, and again niegria has never fought against a real national army of another country like ghana. one major weak point of nigerian army is the large number of illiterate hausa-fulani and other northern tribes from benue, niger, plateau and kogi states who form majority of soldiers in junior rank private to warrant officer level . their level of education and intelligence is very low. however, nigerian army has one of the best officers in the world in terms of training and professional competence, equal to any other country in the world, even the USA.
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by yamahan: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
...speaking of military human power we gat it...but we are third class in military equipment...it we be on a long run before we can achieve dat goal...maybe in the year 2020...by God grace...Amen...i bend down salute 2 d Nigeria military service... cool grin cool
Re: The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? by Khd95(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
ishmael:

Which plane them wan bring down?? American fighter planesĀ  or British fighter plane, abi na Israel own?? cheesy cheesy grin grin Bros befor you hear sound of plane e don carry out destruction return back to base sef. no decieve yourself. Abi you think say na the kind yeye planes wey Nigeria get them dey take fight war for air?? grin grin grin
r u a somalian. grin grin grin....besides u n i no dat nigeria will bring down many african cool cool airforces' planes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.