Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media (1185 Views)

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Factfinder1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you are a lady or guy above 23 please mind the type of comments you write in public groups especially about sex,marriage,alcohol,religion and tribal related topics. One day your future wife/hubby, boss or colleagues may see those comments after soo many years and use them to judge you. I've heard of people losing jobs and marriages because of post and comments they made many years ago on social media, some of us knows of the story of a lady who commented on social media that she could cheat on her husband for 1 million naira and the husband to be got to see that comments a day to their wedding ,and the wedding was cancelled, uploading pictures of you smoking weed, shisha and displaying soo many bottles of alcohol in your social media doesn't mean you are balling or living the good life,also no man will want to marry a lady who uploads different pictures of her on different beds and in different hotel rooms or a lady who snaps pictures with different boys in different sexual pose, no woman will marry a man who is everywhere on Facebook commenting on every ladies post and displaying all acts of immaturity and senselessness ,insulting people's tribes and religion will only get you in more trouble because of how we Africans carry religion on our head, let's be modest, and cautious about the things we put and do on social media..there's the saying that says the internet never forgets.hope we get to see good things about you when the internet decides to remember you? Theres a time and age for everything how you present yourself is how others will carry you....sunday blessings to ya'll

Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Designerdollars: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
True this applies to girls especially
Most of them feed on male validation online
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
True talk, it applies to everybody.
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by tidalstorm(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
This doesn't apply to nairaland. Nobody knows me here. grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by lilmax(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most of the women who wanted to be with me failed my test

I checked their profile, posts
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Phenomenal16(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Deep
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Moneywirer: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
You're right in a way
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Starz825(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
One fact wey pple no know be say
*No matter aw bad a man is...he will surely find a woman to marry...infact a good one if he takes his time**.......

That one wey op dey talk say no woman go marry man wey dey comment on top many women post na shit talk...
If that same man is ready to marry he will settle down with a correct woman.... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by lastclaire4(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
lilmax:
Most of the women who wanted to be with me failed my test

I checked their profile, posts

U cant completely rely on written words written out of boredom most times.
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Oluromantic: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Only a thief recognizes a thief with the least symptoms. 80% of nairalanders are childish in their early 20s. So I guess they're d ones you're talking to.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by ItooWorWor(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nairaland free grin grin
Re: Let Us Be Careful With The Things We Post On Social Media by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
That is why am not on FB, Twitter, IG . But am on WhatsApp, blocked all family members and I have just 8friends

(1) (Reply)

18+ Rated Natasha And Ola Story 1 / I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? / I Am A Man Who Supports Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.