Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? (1150 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 5:47am On May 27, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders...I hope you’re all good??i need a little advice from you all..because I can’t just reason it all alone...don’t mind my grammars if it looks bad..so on Sunday my girlfriend called me to help her collect a cloth coming from Ibadan she gave me the driver’s number i then said that’s not a problem..I collected it that day and called her have gotten it she then said I’m gonna help her send it to her place again...so the next morning I head to the park to send her stuffs to her,after some hours she said she has gotten it and she appreciated it i then said no problem..so she said there’s a cloth I ought to remove from there to give someone in akure..I then said have forgotten and I pleaded about that..which we even use as joke that night...
So yesterday morning I got a call from her and she just start talking to me rudely and yelling soo hard not even a good morning...she said have caused shits now that the person that wanna collect cloth is asking for N700 that I should send back her N700 she used in paying..talking soo rudely..I then sent her the N700..after some minutes she called she has seen it I said okay...and she cut the call..she then sent me a text message..that I should keep doing the way I like and I should suit myself that I insulted her with money she definitely send all the money back to my account,with even the one I sent her on Monday..that I should breakup if I can’t stand her anymore..so I refuse to reply her even on WhatsApp..she keep sending me messages on WhatsApp uploading status that I’m shameless...that If I don’t reply her chat..that she’s giving me yesterday evening and this morning by 8am..that if I don’t reply she’s gonna end it all and no going back that no one can beg her to come back that not even her mom...I choose to ignore her cuz of the bad bad status she’s uploading like have done something soo bad...and she’s at fault but she doesn’t wanna agree she’s at fault...she’ll never wanna apologize I’m the one always apologizing even if she’s at fault...I really need your candid advice Nairalanders..no insults please.

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2020
Block her

Don't argue with me or try to raise a point for another discussion. Just block her.

She'll come find you else you are saved bro.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Beckham14: 6:01am On May 27, 2020
What other flag do you need to see that this mentally unstable lady is NOT your type of person?

A lady who's looking for an opportunity to jump to the next prick and wants to make you feel like the victim here is not the type of person you should be in a relationship with. Do not reply her, let her go, You'll smile again.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2020
If you come back here to tell us you wrote her before 8am, I'll assemble all the witches and wizard on Nairaland to swear for you angry

12 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 27, 2020
You found it so hard writing few meaningful paragraphs that a reader could comprehend easily.
Perhaps if you've spent the time you waste on stupid illicit relationship on your life's progress, your writing and other aspect of your life would be quite better.

You would see 16yr old kids creating illicit relationship threads and everyone running there to give advice just to get fake likes from fake people here, instead of talking some sense into head of the OP.
Fornication and illicit relationship has become a mandatory lifestyle for everyone out there?
Instead of facing life squarely at this stage, enjoy your freedom, direct all your energy and time for your life progress, you're here babbling about a cross not meant for you to carry.
You're single but you're suffering a married couple's problem, don't you think something is seriously wrong with you?
Don't give yourself an adult problem when you're still a kid.
Utilize and enjoy your singleness while it lasts. No need to rush, that relationship problem you want is eagerly waiting for you when you finally marry. So stop being stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by dom80: 6:06am On May 27, 2020
op, leave that b.itch alone. she ain't worth your love. the truth is you are just her option but not her choice. she is seeing other guy (guys). just move on with your life. she is trying to manipulate you because she knows you are so weak. just end the relationship yourself so that she will feel the pain more instead of her ending it.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:11am On May 27, 2020
You better run for your life
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 6:26am On May 27, 2020
Beckham14:
What other flag do you need to see that this mentally unstable lady is NOT your type of person?

A lady who's looking for an opportunity to jump to the next prick and wants to make you feel like the victim here is not the type of person you should be in a relationship with. Do not reply her, let her go, You'll smile again.
Yes thanks very much because she has really taken me for granted.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by StubbornGENIUS: 6:27am On May 27, 2020
I stopped reading at "don't mind my grammar".Nobody will arrest you for typographical errors for Goodness Sake!
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by tayewomi(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2020
Don't Ever text her,but i can't say she's cheating because of the attitude,my gf behavior is similar to her and when she started i would respond to her,and she will come back begging,that's their nature don't write her by 8:00am just ignore her,so anything that happens afterward is ur next line of action..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 6:42am On May 27, 2020
tayewomi:
Don't Ever text her,but i can't say she's cheating because of the attitude,my gf behavior is similar to her and when she started i would respond to her,and she will come back begging,that's their nature don't write her by 8:00am just ignore her,so anything that happens afterward is ur next line of action..
Thanks very much bro.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by kizwid(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
Yes thanks very much because she has really taken me for granted.
eyahhhh, sorry, brother for granted. but then, you've did well not replying those shit she sent you.. i won't suggest you block her, rather loose her number never to see her status again. definitely she will miss all the free things she getting from you, and come back begging, don't fall for it!.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by roybanjo100(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
Good morning Nairalanders...I hope you’re all good??i need a little advice from you all..because I can’t just reason it all alone...don’t mind my grammars if it looks bad..so on Sunday my girlfriend called me to help her collect a cloth coming from Ibadan she gave me the driver’s number i then said that’s not a problem..I collected it that day and called her have gotten it she then said I’m gonna help her send it to her place again...so the next morning I head to the park to send her stuffs to her,after some hours she said she has gotten it and she appreciated it i then said no problem..so she said there’s a cloth I ought to remove from there to give someone in akure..I then said have forgotten and I pleaded about that..which we even use as joke that night...
So yesterday morning I got a call from her and she just start talking to me rudely and yelling soo hard not even a good morning...she said have caused shits now that the person that wanna collect cloth is asking for N700 that I should send back her N700 she used in paying..talking soo rudely..I then sent her the N700..after some minutes she called she has seen it I said okay...and she cut the call..she then sent me a text message..that I should keep doing the way I like and I should suit myself that I insulted her with money she definitely send all the money back to my account,with even the one I sent her on Monday..that I should breakup if I can’t stand her anymore..so I refuse to reply her even on WhatsApp..she keep sending me messages on WhatsApp uploading status that I’m shameless...that If I don’t reply her chat..that she’s giving me yesterday evening and this morning by 8am..that if I don’t reply she’s gonna end it all and no going back that no one can beg her to come back that not even her mom...I choose to ignore her cuz of the bad bad status she’s uploading like have done something soo bad...and she’s at fault but she doesn’t wanna agree she’s at fault...she’ll never wanna apologize I’m the one always apologizing even if she’s at fault...I really need your candid advice Nairalanders..no insults please.
if this story is true, then you are dating a mad woman

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Angelacruz: 6:46am On May 27, 2020
Dnt reply her.Block her....maybe she got another dude

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 6:48am On May 27, 2020
kizwid:

eyahhhh, sorry, brother for granted. but then, you've did well not replying those shit she sent you.. i won't suggest you block her, rather loose her number never to see her status again. definitely she will miss all the free things she getting from you, and come back begging, don't fall for it!.
Thanks very much my brother...this is the best advice have gotten here so far.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Millennialaku(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2020
women and their wahala ehnn

i am sorry bro but that girl is not worth it cry cry

search for harddon and read his dating tips, you will get over her

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2020
When she talked about getting back at you
At op did you offend her before or have she ever caught you cheating

If no

Then block her she already tired of the relationship
She just want the breakup to come from you
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 7:08am On May 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
When she talked about getting back at you
At op did you offend her before or have she ever caught you cheating

If no

Then block her she already tired of the relationship
She just want the breakup to come from you
i did not offend her at all.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 27, 2020
Don't reply her bro, stand your ground..it's either she's ready to move on or using reverse psychology to get u into begging her as usual which I believe it is..ignore her this time ,evn if it takes 1 year for her to come around, wait patiently if u can or move on.. you've done nothing wrong, ....your gf get kolo for head
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 7:33am On May 27, 2020
Heistman:
Don't reply her bro, stand your ground..it's either she's ready to move on or using reverse psychology to get u into begging her as usual which I believe it is..ignore her this time ,evn if it takes 1 year for her to come around, wait patiently if u can or move on.. you've done nothing wrong, ....your gf get kolo for head
Thanks very much my brother...may God bless you abundantly..it’s just like you pour a cold water in my heart lol
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 27, 2020
Bros, nigeria'n girls are fools. Dont fall for it. I have been there....but now my heart is like ignous rock. They have that emotional weakness they tend to play at times like this....dont block her yet. Just look for another girl, take her out on a date snap pictures and post on you status with the caption'LET SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS'.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Fidelismaria: 7:57am On May 27, 2020

what a drama queen

Hell knows I can't stand them

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by mrblessed(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2020
Baba, continue begging her because it seems it is how you guys started. It is laughable she is boasting of not going to accept the plead of anyone, including her mom. With no intent to sound/being cynical, that girl is clearly shopping for an opportunity to dumb you and move on to the guy she has found already. I am corksure she has found one. It is therefore in your best interest to let her do as she wishes, and don't importune her anymore. Sometimes shit like happens in order for us to become better and have a firm grasp about human nature and wiles. Just be calm and watch as things unfold.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Freddykrueger: 8:00am On May 27, 2020
Is not about the advice here, the issue is can you adhere to them and ignore the ranting knuckle head? Don't ever beg a woman for nothing even if you know you're wrong. That's rule number 1 you have broken steadily.

Just get a grip on your emotions and very importantly your dick. Relationship and love bullshit is all a game to these females, so if you must get to play the game then always play smart with your head and not you heart(dickk). You'll be fine.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by PureGoldh(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
My brother...kindly read the handwriting on the wall and run for your life.

Na wetin I wan tell you be that
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by happyeaster063: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
Carchoice:
Block her

Don't argue with me or try to raise a point for another discussion. Just block her.

She'll come find you else you are saved bro.
sadly the guy won’t take this advice
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 8:13am On May 27, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Is not about the advice here, the issue is can you adhere to them and ignore the ranting knuckle head? Don't ever beg a woman for nothing even if you know you're wrong. That's rule number 1 you have broken steadily.

Just get a grip on your emotions and very importantly your dick. Relationship and love bullshit is all a game to these females, so if you must get to play the game then always play smart with your head and not you heart(dickk). You'll be fine.
sure bro...I adhere to the advices ..and the funniest thing is it’s already 8am and I haven’t seen anything yet ..����
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Freddykrueger: 8:22am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
sure bro...I adhere to the advices ..and the funniest thing is it’s already 8am and I haven’t seen anything yet ..����
Just ignore and neglect her messages n calls, is d first step to being ahead of the game from now henceforth. Go chill with ur guys, flirt with random girls and do anything that's gonna take ur mind off the ratchet hoe. Remember you're the man and only you can make decisions when dealing with these cunning slythery hoes.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 8:23am On May 27, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Just ignore and neglect her messages n calls, is d first step to being ahead of the game from now henceforth. Go chill with ur guys, flirt with random girls and do anything that's gonna take ur mind off the ratchet hoe. Remember you're the man and only you can make decisions when dealing with these cunning slythery hoes.
Thanks very much bro I really appreciate.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2020
You tried for her. She should be appreciative of your efforts, not showing this unwarranted and irrational anger over nothing. It’s up to you to continue being disrespected.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 9:09am On May 27, 2020
aeion:
You tried for her. She should be appreciative of your efforts, not showing this unwarranted and irrational anger over nothing. It’s up to you to continue being disrespected.
Thanks for your advice bro.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Bola146(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
grin grin Let me just keep quiet grin grin grin Some ladies are just dramatic in nature maybe because they don't have something good doing sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Interesting Pictures To Look At / How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work? / FAGGS: Drop A Wooing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.