Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False (386 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
I believe every one somehow has a dark secret which they try to keep behind and focus on a new life especially when it is about marriage.

Digging into the past to find that dark secret will always create a problem in that marriage. So why do many people focus on digging into the past more than focusing on building a beautiful future regardless of the dark past.

What's your opinion about this?
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most times, This 'Dark past' is from the female side.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I believe every one somehow has a dark secret which they try to keep behind and focus on a new life especially when it is about marriage.

Digging into the past to find that dark secret will always create a problem in that marriage. So why do many people focus on digging into the past more than focusing on building a beautiful future regardless of the dark past.

What's your opinion about this?
..Depends on what you mean by dark secret.I personally don't ve a dark secret.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by Sisijetue(f): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes we all do... but bygones are bygones
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by Sisijetue(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
I doubt it
SeverusSnape:
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..Depends on what you mean by dark secret.I personally don't ve a dark secret.

What is that thing you have done or encountered which you might never tell your partner because it might not be necessary as it was a past mistake.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

That's not true. You don't have to point at female because you as a male have yours.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

What is that thing you have done or encountered which you might never tell your partner because it might not be necessary as it was a past mistake.
.. To the best of my knowledge,none. I never had anything to hide from her.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. To the best of my knowledge,none. I never had anything to hide from her.

You say so, I won't doubt you.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

That's not true. You don't have to point at female because you as a male have yours.
I used the word "Most". And i stand by it, Most times it's the ladies that have skeletons in their cupboards.

I don't want to even go into details.
Re: Every Marriage Partner Has A Dark Secret. True Or False by Ekakamba: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2020

I know say the dark past wey OP dey yan na all about the wo/man's true mileage; and you know whose mileage is at the disadvantage right?

The only solution to avoid such dark past or doubts na to buy brand new car with 0 mileage. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Low Sexual Urge After Marriage?? / 101 Happy Easter Wishes 2020 | Easter Messages, Easter Greetings 2020 / Does “Have You Ever Been Tested For HIV” Have A Sexual Connotation To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.