Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You (6034 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Nelson7474(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
3. OkCupid/Bumble/POF (Plenty of Fish)/Grindr

Like Tinder, all three of these apps work similarly by creating matches based on mutually and anonymously liking another user’s profile.

Like Tinder, these apps are also location-based and offer suggestions from other users based on their proximity.

Grindr, however, which works in the same fashion as the others, has also become the world’s largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer users.

4. Line/Viber/Kik

While it’s natural for all smartphone users to own instant messaging apps, like WhatsApp, Telegram and Signal, it’s the lesser-known communication apps that could hold all the secrets.

We’re not saying your partner isn’t part of the Hawks or CIA. Still, all of these apps offer end-to-end encryption and privacy. Many (especially the lesser-known ones) provide a further veil of discretion around communication.

While this list is non-exhaustive, given the launch of new communication apps every day.

Apps like these aren’t go-to instant messengers, especially if your partner isn’t using them to communicate with you.

Having one of these instant messaging apps installed may not necessarily point to an unhappy home, but they provide a good indicator.

However, just because they don’t have one of these apps doesn’t mean communication with a fling isn’t happening elsewhere like Facebook Messenger or “sliding in the Instagram or Twitter DMs”.

5. Vaulty Stocks / Private Message Box / Avira Vault

Not all apps are easily noticeable on your partner’s smartphone.

Many offer functionality to hide not only messages but also photos and videos.

Through various apps like these three mentioned, users can sometimes communicate with each other and discreetly hide photo and video content sent from their side piece.

While these might not necessarily expose your partner’s affair or even contribute toward it, these are just some of the apps to raise an eyebrow over.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Geo4646: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
shocked
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by DryMouth: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thank God for my life.
Ever since i left relationship and started spending time with my PS4 and PC games, i don't care abt any partner cheating on me. Every 2 weeks i call hook up girls and spend the night.

28 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Zonefree(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
You don go copy foreign post come paste am for Nairaland grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Zonefree(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
DryMouth:
Thank God for my life.
Ever since i left relationship and started spending time with my PS4 and PC games, i don't care abt any partner cheating on me. Every 2 weeks i call hook up girls and spend the night.
You'll live long, brother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by marlow1962(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

5 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
DryMouth:
Thank God for my life.

So how you gonna get married.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by DryMouth: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Thanks bro. Same to you.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by DryMouth: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

When you get to certain age you'd realize that marriage is so overrated for men. I have plenty of male colleagues and friends who are married and trust me from their tales, you can decode that they are not happy in their marriage. I have one particular friend that got divorced about 3years ago, he is certainly always very happy since he got that divorce(he has 2 kids tho). He told me how much of a burden has been on his shoulders since he got married. He also promise not to get married again till he gets to 50-55 years.

I'll definitely have kids at exactly 35years but I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED till i get to 50-55 years. I can't sacrifice my younger life and freedom for a woman all in the name of marriage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
DryMouth:

When you get to certain age you'd realize that marriage is so overrated for men. I have plenty of male colleagues and friends who are married and trust me from their tales, you can decode that they are not happy in their marriage. I have one particular friend that got divorced about 3years ago, he is certainly always very happy since he got that divorce(he has 2 kids tho). He told me how much of a burden has been on his shoulders since he got married. He also promise not to get married again till he gets to 50-55 years.

I'll definitely have kids at exactly 35years but I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED till i get to 50-55 years. I can't sacrifice my younger life and freedom for a woman all in the name of marriage.

True sha. Man no dey expire just make sure you hold bar. Former NBA president married at 47. Present head of Nigerian stock exchange married at 55.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Nicepoker(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
If your partner has two calculator app on the phone. grin forget it.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by DryMouth: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

True sha. Man no dey expire just make sure you hold bar. Former NBA president married at 47. Present head of Nigerian stock exchange married at 55.
Yes... Just make money as a man.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Buffalo2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Candidlady: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
no nairaland on that list
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Nonexisting1: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
They don't need to have the apps, no Nigerian girl is faithful to her partner. If you as boyfriend or husband thinks she is, hire a PI on her for just one week and see the result for yourself, not me Nonexisting1 saying it.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Chris2863(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Op, these apps are for bombers abeg. Stop writing out of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Baronthecelebri: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wahala �
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Perfectman91: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:

Explain this
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Nicepoker(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Perfectman91:

Explain this
Na 2 she get for phone?
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Osobi32(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Am sure he will figure it out when the time comes, ladies of this generation are not worth the trouble.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by id4sho(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2022
E-hailing Apps eg Uber, Bolt, indriver undecided.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Bigo embarassed
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Kingluqman(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Dey play
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
U think say this app wey u mention na like facebook wey u fit open anyhow.

No nigeria girls fit open POF, e hard guys open self. Even if u see real US number u still no fit.

And same goes to all.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by AfahaAbia(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
ImmanuelMyron:
U think say this app wey u mention na like facebook wey u fit open anyhow.

No nigeria girls fit open POF, e hard guys open self. Even if u see real US number u still no fit.

And same goes to all.

I have a pof account. Yes it's very difficult to open one if you're in Nigeria but it's still possible
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
AfahaAbia:

I have a pof account. Yes it's very difficult to open one if you're in Nigeria but it's still possible

U got int'l number?
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by benqo01(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2022
DryMouth:
Thank God for my life.

UR LIFE NO HARD,I LYK DAH KIND LYF
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by benqo01(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2022
How BABE GO DEY GET ASHAWO APP FOR HER PHONE
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by KingStonah: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
DryMouth:
Thank God for my life.

Top G grin
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by AfahaAbia(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2022
ImmanuelMyron:

U got int'l number?

Yes I do
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Everyone is not destined to marry at 50-55yrs. Some are even destined to marry at 20 sef

Stop copying and live your own life.
Re: If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You by ModCaller: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
MiChat, Meet24.

All the girls there na hookup. Point and kill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.