Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76866 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Dollabiz: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
oh
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Benemond(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
angry
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Samuelakindeji: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
I could see my dad's name on the list. Well done sir. God shall never stop blessing you.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by JustAPhase(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
ncha373:
I wan donate my salary....300k..pls we all need to fight this together

Hahaha...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.