Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76865 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Sonoyom(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's surprising to see Femi Otedola talking about Integrity, Farouk Lawan where art thou?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by GreatResearcher: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
ubunja1:
so all these celebrities didnt contribute
even the guy collecting names of donators didnt contribute a dime
our celebrities are broke..note that
ubunja.?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by taven(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
ncha373:
I wan donate my salary....300k..pls we all need to fight this together
Donate it to the orphanage they need it. 300k nor go do anything for this kind problem!!
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by back2sender: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who asked this boy to publish this list now, revealing my names on here.....

Pls I don't want EFCC wahala oo
Is the boy father's name on the list?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by willexyaho(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
I didn't see that 8year old name
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by AreaFada2: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dangote & Ote$. Na them be "talk na do" called Ogieghele.
Dem nor dey make noise. But their work dey loud like thunder.

More grease.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Uwaiwe: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
You wont see Alhaji Indimi and family here. Soon they will appear in US university forming charity donor in order to get their name published on New york times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by AAhmdi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Wetin I know be say Nigerian Government dey fry akara on top our head....Out of the whole money contributed...the masses are yet to receive shishi both directly and indirectly

Pls were you there when they contributed these money? Add my name 1 trillion
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Amalekki: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Haywhysat:
Where are all the igbo billionaires?
Let's be serious... we are talking about real money here.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by ProWalker: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.

Show the complete list
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bitojoe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Make God punish any assholė that even thinks of stealing 1kobo from dat money and also grant them dis treatment..........

AMEN AMEN AMEN FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by HRMK: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
no stories!give ur own donation!abi na only jet and jewelleries only u sabi use am dey buy?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Oshokalo: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
OBO were your own all dis 30 Billi noise will stop from now
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by guru90: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wetin de vex me about this donation. UBA my official bank donated 5 Billion naira to FG.

They forget their customers.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Theoarhics: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
I can't find my name there. Are these ppl high ? What happened to the 300 naira I donated ?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
This contraption is a scam and has scammed men and women who scammed fathers and mothers that scammed uncles and aunts who scammed brothers and sisters that scammed their children who scammed you and I..

With all these said donations, things are still the way it is?

WTF!
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by drealzum(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where is Hushpupi, Mompha and Davido name? Rich men don't make noise.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Roon9(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lewisalexander:
The list is incomplete. They didn't include Desmond Elliott 1500 naira grin grin

Please dont insult him. He contributed more than 1500. Everything he spent was about 8000 naira.. No sorry 7,950 naira. He collected his 50 naira change cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Make God punish any assholė that even thinks of stealing 1kobo from dat money and also grant them dis treatment..........
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.
yes now. I didn't see my name there
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
These people would do better to contribute hospital supplies and lesser funds. Ventilators, beds, patient monitors, isolation gowns, etc...that won't steal too much of those. But money...sagobe!
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Looks like u have lost ur sense of humour, and i don't see the relevant message u are giving here, its just of ur childish fascinations of angel Michael and the rest
OH well, the happenings is enough for that dear.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by kemi6626: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Stillthebest: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
kiss

Mrs Alakija where are you?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
ubunja.?

yes another one, this one is residing in Botswana
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Stillthebest: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
kiss

I need my glasses... Cant see Atiku and Tinubu
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by crafteck(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

By sending it into my account. cheesy grin

I will pass it on on your behalf.

Actually wards should be doing this too in their own small way. Led by local Councillors. To assist the old, widows/widowers and indeed those in need locally.

We both know they wont.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by MrPaul2: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
9iceprince:
As if he don contribute any out of his Audio 30 Billion
didn't you read last week when he said "I never had 30billion"?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by xcelentattitude(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lewisalexander:
The list is incomplete. They didn't include Desmond Elliott 1500 naira grin grin

This is how witchcraft use to start grin

Please face your front sir, can't someone contribute buckets in peace again. If his name is not here, it'll definitely be in the supplementary list together with the names of those of us that also contributed generously towards the cause grin

Let's all wait for the supplementary list grin

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Kayus01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't see MTN doing anything with d billions they are getting from Nigerians

My B acct need intervention.. Someone should help o
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by AreaFada2: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:

We both know they wont.

Well, the onus is on everyone. A local numb-skull Councillor might suddenly realize his imbecility and key in. Who knows, miracles do happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.