Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76868 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by akilo1: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

So tubaba that donated 10mill is also borrowing cars ,you arent you stupid like this
get your brain check ..ekpa
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Obioramichael(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
What of the NYSC corper that donated his 33k?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hushpuppi, come oo.. your country need you more than ever before
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
ubunja1:

i hate argueing with a coconut head, it is time wasting

Dumbo I understand you are bitter that kids you are old enough to birth are doing well In music.
But one thing is certain they ain't the source of your frustration
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
akilo1:
get your brain check ..ekpa

Broke asses always looking for who to vent their frustration On .

As old as you are u made a stupid generalization, about musicians borrowing cars lol . you think leaving a fake life ain't expensive bro

And the likes of Davido ,wizkid don't have a carm
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Dumbo I understand you are bitter that kids you are old enough to birth are doing well In music.
But one thing is certain they ain't the source of your frustration

exactly, so carry your coconut head and face forward
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by akilo1: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Broke asses always looking for who to vent their frustration On .

As old as you are u made a stupid generalization, about musicians borrowing cars lol . you think leaving a fake life ain't expensive bro

And the likes of Davido ,wizkid don't have a carm
kid grow up cos u are not making sense,i quess u are one of the frustrated zombi on the street, if u can conclude that musicians dont live fake life
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Ijeoma660(f): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please they should call multichoice back to come and collect the 200m that they dropped in the offertory basket..

E get why...
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by kunleham(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taeewo:
Front page don sure cus na la la sti la cla la cla sti car be the OP..

Una all supposed to set up trusted committee make them share this money for us instead of given it to AWON [b]JEGURU JERA that won't be able to account for it..

We wey get sense to do things,God no give us money...

Baba God answer my prayer,i go help people.
Je gudu jetra that"s the correct spelling
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by inyenejo(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Not in this most corrupt regime, this money has been looted even before it was donated
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by ghettochild(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2020
All these money na customers go use head carry am afterwards with bank charges

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by nosadesmond(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2020
because say davido papa dey the list now we nor go hear word again
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by akennynews(m): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Sad story: Woman says goodbye to her mum over FaceTime before her she died from coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/sad-story-woman-says-goodbye-to-her-mum-over-facetime-before-her-she-died-from-coronavirus/
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by anonimi: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.

Because Davido's name is not there

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Tinubu's name isn't there.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Prossah: 3:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Emeka Offor checking the list..

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Banter1(m): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Because your Papa donates money. mtcheeew
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by peterbello(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who asked this boy to publish this list now, revealing my names on here.....

Pls I don't want EFCC wahala oo

Why is Bet9ja missing from the list?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by peterbello(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Who else was omitted or who are those you expect to join soon?

Bet9ja
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by lebete3000: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a list of contributors to CACOVID relief fund as at April 1, 2020 as Davido reacts.

Reacting to the list via his Twitter handle, Davido wrote:

❤️ to everyone else that contributed !! Now let’s make sure the government put these funds to use !!!

Dangote had earlier explained CACOVID:

"CACOVID(Coalition Against COVID-19) is an initiative that I am leading with other private sector leaders&our common goal is to support ongoing Government initiatives with our resources in the fight against Covid-19. We are in this together & I am optimistic we will overcome."

Meanwhile, Otedola also reacted to the list and revealed that he has fulfilled his 1 billion naira donation promise made earlier.

What have you donated to he telling them what to do with the money.

Na to dey wear fake GUCCI upadan dey shout 30BG you sabi...mtchew.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by cassbeat(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2020
crafteck:
How do I donate pls
U can donate by giving to those around u that u know that they don't have much to survive on this period....
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Froshloaded: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
MZrapper:
Where tha fuckkk is my name? shocked shocked

CBN just scammed me.
Scammed you ?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by adewaleSADIQ: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who asked this boy to publish this list now, revealing my names on here.....

Pls I don't want EFCC wahala oo

Hehe!

Calm dan first.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by dezealdig: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
We all know Nigerian government well but I pray they utilize this fund appropriately.

Please join me laugh, with MDG comedy, can't laugh alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tR7DX7lZeo
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Kiloseria: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Pls don't give the money to federal government my advice o
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by chossy: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2020
What of the chlid that donate 2500
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Ukpafi: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=9iceprince post=88131410]As if he don contribute any out of his Audio 30 Billion check well you will see his Father's contribution
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by SlyHarryJay(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Well, we all know las las snake will swallow the money. Sha we go still survive
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by PLAYBOX22: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice one from OBO, no be just to donate, at least try make sure the aim of donation is reached. If not na audio donation e be for the masses side las las ...Periodt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.