Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio (1874 Views)

Birthday: Medikal Drops Sexy Bikini Photo Of Fella Makafui Showing Her Big Booty / Lo Gan Tio De! Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 31 Years Of Marriage / Do Women Like Receiving MouthAction(cunnilingus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Oral (sex) used to be a taboo subject, but these days it’s a common form of sexual activity. It means using your mouth, lips or tongue to stimulate your partner’s genitals or anus. Both men and women can give it to their partner. You’ve probably heard it called many names – ‘going down’, a ‘blow-job’, ‘giving head’, a ‘69’ or ‘rimming’ etc. But it has official medical names too: when it's on a woman (the vagina, vulva and clitoris) is called cunnilingus, and when it's on a man (the penis) is called fella-tio. If it involves the anus, it’s called anilingus.

It can be a natural and enjoyable part of sex between partners if both of you enjoy it and consent to it. But it could also have a ‘not too nice’ impact on your relationship, particularly if one of you doesn’t enjoy it or has concerns about it. One partner may have anxiety about their oral sexual performance or what their partner will think of them during it. Or it may make one partner feel under the other partner’s control. These are all important issues to resolve before introducing it into your relationship.

While some partners may not be coerced or talked into giving or receiving head, they feel emotionally obliged to do this to prevent their partner from cheating on them. While this may be partially true; I will say this is no remedy to marital infidelity as for instance a partner may still want to indulge in extra marital affairs say with an ex if he/she feels they perform better at it. Never feel forced into it, receive and give willingly to your partner like the cheerful giver you are, Lol.

While there is room for a good negotiation to reach a decision favourable to both partners; Sexual coercion or being forced to do something sexual is never right. Get away from that relationship and situation as quickly as possible.

For the sake of clarity, you can’t equate sucking the penis with sucking the vagina. Sucking the penis equates sucking the breast & contents in both organs in a way beneficial to life and health with lesser risks. But in all, don’t be selfish and self centred in bed with your partner.

Different people may like to give and receive oral-sex in different ways. Remember that it can take a while to work out what makes someone feel good. The clitoris has more than 8,000 nerve endings alone. That’s double the amount of the penis. For most women, intercourse alone does not provide enough pleasure for orgasm, though vibrators could be used too.

Some persons prefer the ‘69’position. It is so called because of the way it appears when a couple matches their mouths to each other’s genitals. As it is a tough positon to master, 69 can help improve coordination, trust and even understanding between both partners. It also helps save a lot of time as you don’t have to take turns to perform it. Oral (sex) is not everybody’s cup of tea and thus this position won’t be too. Also, there is a high chance of one partner climaxing before the other and that can take the entire pleasure out of this sex position. To make this position do wonders, both partners need to be compatible in terms of weight and height or else this sex position will become too uncomfortable for either one of the partner to enjoy. The other thing about the position is that its nature makes it suffocating for some people who are performing it.

Why you don’t want or have it: you're not ready for it; it doesn't turn you on; you think it's nasty and the thought of it makes you want to vomit; you don't like the taste or odor of your partner's genitals; you're dying to do it but the opportunity hasn't come up yet; you're afraid of catching a disease; your genitals are so sensitive that it's uncomfortable or even painful to have them licked or sucked.

Why you want or have it: it's just something to do with a guy or a girl; all of your friends are doing it; your partner expects you to do it; it's a great way to relieve sexual urges quickly; you think it's a great way to get or keep a guy or girl; it's a great way to stay a virgin and still engage in an intense sexual act; you think it's a loving way to share your body in an intimate relationship; you are pressured/forced into doing it.

Communication is everything when it comes to a relationship, and that's so true when it comes to oral (sex). Discuss with your partner whether you want to have it or not. Discuss each other's sexual history and history of STDs. Carry out checks and stick with one partner. If you don't want to do something sexually, say so; otherwise your partner may keep you going down for more.

Freshening up before oral it is just the nice thing to do; take a shower or bath, wash your genital area. Avoid perfumes or deodorants down there because they aren’t genital-friendly or necessary. Everyone has a taste down there and as long as you’re healthy and practice good personal hygiene and eat healthy meals, you should taste fine. Avoid garlic, onions, and similar foods which reportedly make for a less than pleasant flavor.

Do not brush or floss your teeth right before or after having sex to avoid sore in the gum or mouth, try rinsing with mouthwash; look closely for sores or blisters on the genitals, mouth or lips, if sores or blisters are visible, avoid it; avoid deep Drinking as this may irritate the lining of the throat, making it easier for HIV and STIs to enter the body.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by dawnomike(m): 5:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Well, at the beginning I thought this would be one of those rubbish write-ups...But, I was wrong; It makes a lot of sense.
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by emkz: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Mr lalasticlala, mynd44, seun; this is front-page worthy as it is very detailed and beneficial. These things are not discussed in the schools and people end up missing out on the pleasures of oral exploration.
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
You turn thread to story book ok sad
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by prestigiouslady: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Thumbs up... educating
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by tillaman(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Interesting read!!!
I never expected it
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by clevybrown(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
I almost walked away wen I saw the topic, but decided to give it a try... I actually expected less but ended up getting more as I read on.... Nice one OP. kiss
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
clevybrown:
I almost walked away wen I saw the topic, but decided to give it a try... I actually expected less but ended up getting more as I read on.... Nice one OP. kiss
Thanks Boss

Thanks all
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
There's nothing as sweet as a BJ grin
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Fidelismaria: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
No comment
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by CaveAdullam: 5:07pm On May 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Well, at the beginning I thought this would be one of those rubbish write-ups...But, I was wrong; It makes a lot of sense.
Was thinking it was another religious crusade, because many of them attach demonic reference to anything that doesn't rocks their boat and suit their taste, especially when it comes to sexual related matters.
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Lamanii22(f): 8:18pm On May 04, 2020
Such a great article! Thanks OP
Re: Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Such a great article! Thanks OP
You are welcome Ma'am
Thanks for reading
I appreciate your time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) / A Divorced Single Mother Wrote / Titan Gel Penis Enlargement Cream Titan Red Gel ( Long Penis Fast Growth Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.