Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) (1878 Views)

Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by emmarocks: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
So maybe the girl was rude but its no crime to be honest...

Is chidi taking it too far...?

How do you balance your love between ur girlfriend/wife and your mum ...

Do we need to argue which one comes first between your girlfriend/wife and your mum..

Or maybe Chidi should grow up?

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm

If you insult my mama I go insult you and your mama too. EOD

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Demariz(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
some things should be left unsaid, you don't say derogatory things about something someone else has pride in, I don't know why most people find it hard to get this.

too salty? SHUT UP YOUR DAMN MOUTH !!
and drink some more water.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Another scripted chat

3 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
If you don't like my mum or complain about anything concerning her, you have her son, me to contain with. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by alasan007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Motherly love is priceless... I love the guy respond

2 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by 2cul2care: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Now this is a real man, he put d lady in her place straight away.

Some ladies just lack respect, no home trainning, no manners, this is one thing I'll always respect Yoruba people for, they don't joke with respect.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by osamz007: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Julibet: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
If this chat isn't doctored (which I think is anyway), this is the type that will insult the family of the man in his presence or absence. She'll soon gravitate to insulting the guy and telling him "no offense". Lol.. That's a big red flag.
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by GreatResearcher1: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
Another scripted chat
At least simp would learn from this.

Never put a hoe above your mom.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by oludolars(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is a big red flag.

Indirectly telling you that ur mum is a trash.

All these indomie girls whose family are nothing.

The message shows clearly that it was the first time meeting with the guy's family.

If the statement was from the guy's family directly thrown at her publicly how would she have felt?

Just like a girlfriend that visited a colleauge at my former office and made public derogatory statements about the M.D of the company at the reception of the office. The M.D came in and she continued despite the M.D seeing the two of them together.The guy lost his job and she dumped him afterwards.

Endtime girlfriends sent from the pit of hell to cause dischord and ruin guys.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by adexpa(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
The guy is a real man, he gave affirmative response to all her questions and those responses gave answers to many potential future misunderstandings. The lady doesn't understand that not all things seen or observed are to be said. She ate the food already, what is her observations about the food going to bring; does she expect him to tell his mum that the food is salty in order not to make such error again or what. It is great to Learn how to observe but greater to learn how to respond/ react to observations.

It is not bad to give such responses in relationships, cus it helps to put individual on check n know when to comment
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by mofeoluwadassah: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
If this is true....they should breakup asap cool
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
If the mom is afonja then someone should tell the guy to stop making noise...their cooking can make one misplace their senses thereby start spilling unwanted trashesembarassed
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
At least simp would learn from this.

Never put a hoe above your mom.
no sensible girl will poke fun at her future mother in law's cooking skills no matter how bad it really is. Too unrealistic
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by GreatResearcher1: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
no sensible girl will poke fun at her future mother in law's cooking skills no matter how bad it really is. Too unrealistic
I know this thing is fake but grab the lesson
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I know this thing is fake but grab the lesson
what lesson are you talking about nigga?? Have we encountered each other before for you to assume I need to learn a lesson??
I've noticed you here and you try immaturely too hard
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Lamanii22(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm disappointed at that lady... How would you say such a thing to your future mother-in-law... If I was being offered food in somebody else's house no matter how bad the food may taste, I'd eat it with love or I rather decline.

My uncle said the same thing about my cooking today I was really mad... Stew that I took my time to prepare with good meat and kponmo oo he said that it was tasting somehow, stew that my mom reviewed, my sisters reviewed it as well and they gave me a very good mark... In fact they ate it with rice multiple times... Jeeez! He just repeated that statement again! I feel so pissed...

He seemed he has malaria, you know your taste bud would be somehow when you have malaria, he is now blaming it on my stew.... The annoying part was that he said it loudly and my brother's friend was there....

2 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by daddio(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
emmarocks:

Do we need to argue which one comes first between your girlfriend/wife and your mum..

Ogun and thunder go vibrate dat gal brain for insulting my mama o, I nor dey take my Papa and siblings matter joke so how e go com be my mama one yeye gal go insult.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by oludolars(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
emmarocks:

What do you rilly know about marriage?

You think it is like boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

Better to call off a relationship with an idiot at
an early stage. Only a weak man will ever make such statement.

In marriage, negative attitudes get worse than the courtship period. The next step will be to slap ur mum or walk her out of ur house after marriage.

A real man needs to be financially and emotionally independent as this is the main reason most guys behave in a foolish way.A guy looking for financial support or has intentions of acquiring citizenship of another country through a lady might be acting that way.

When you have what it takes to be a real man, any woman that misbehaves can go to hell.
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Tina001(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
The girl nor get respect. Simple.
Even if the food is salty, just keep your mouth shut or u tell him while u both were eating the food and just laugh over it. Keeping it on your mind and pouring it out on WhatsApp is disrespectful notwithstanding the "I mean no offense" shit cos you know you abht to make an offensive statement. Stupid girl

Chidi on the other hand is Mama's boy, he even said he will leave the girl if his momma says so. Lol, I cnt be with those type of guys sha. Allowing your mum rule your relationship and by extension, your marriage also. He needs to grow up in that aspect

3 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Rhaspody(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
I'm disappointed at that lady... How would you say such a thing to your future mother-in-law... If I was being offered food in somebody else's house no matter how bad the food may taste, I'd eat it with love or I rather decline.

My uncle said the same thing about my cooking today I was really mad... Stew that I took my time to prepare with good meat and kponmo oo he said that it was tasting somehow, stew that my mom reviewed, my sisters reviewed it as well and they gave me a very good mark... In fact they ate it with rice multiple times... Jeeez! He just repeated that statement again! I feel so pissed...

He seemed he has malaria, you know your taste bud would be somehow when you have malaria, he is now blaming it on my stew.... The annoying part was that he said it loudly and my brother's friend was there....

So you are crushing on your brother's friend

2 Likes

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by AfroKnight: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
She crossed the line.

This is how smart mouth girls annoy guys and turn around to call you a mama’s boy. Did she expect him to take the insult and smile like a clown?

I love how he drew the line. If you insult his mother, you’ll have a difficult time being his woman.

Simple.

There are some things that should never be said. But trust some babes. Nothing pass their mouth.
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's a man. I'm impressed.
Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wa o....dis gal u too dey talk. It z not everything that happens over there at his family house that u r supposed to tell him. U 4 just bone d mata.
I swr...if na me b d guy, I won't take this lightly. How would u want to compare and switch places with his mum?....Haba
I worship my parents like Gods and won't ever take nonsense from anybody regardless of who u are to me.
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Breakup Clause, What's Your Opinion (screenshots) by Lamanii22(f): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rhaspody:

So you are crushing on your brother's friend

No but what if he was crushing me nko... He would now be thinking I can't cook...

(1) (Reply)

When Your Hubby Tells You “You Just Dey Show Yourself” / Titan Gel Penis Enlargement Cream Titan Red Gel ( Long Penis Fast Growth Formula / Why Do Men Date Or Marry Black Women? (they're Hideous!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.