Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa (67432 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ikem44:
@Davedavy,pls ,i would like to chat with you on messenger conerning NDLEA...Add me on chykee4me@yahoo.com

Hello Ikem,i might not be able to chat on yahoo because i am very busy,i rarely chat.I believe what you need is NDLEA clearance certificate,the information i have about that might be outdated,i did it almost 6 years ago,so i might not be the best person to advice you.Anyway,this is what i believe you will need:

1) two guarantors
2) a sponsor who can provide you with his/her bank statement or if you have enough money in your account you can use yours

you'll go to the nearest NDLEA office and get the form,fill it out and submit it back to them,they'll give you a date to come with your guarantors,you guarantors will be interviewed,your certificate will come out after that.It is really no big deal,just go to the nearest NDLEA and they'll tell you how to go about it.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
double post
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by reloadded: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hello,
How can i check status of my appeal, or whom to call?

Appeal from Pakistan, to french embassy.

Help please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
reloadded: Hello,
How can i check status of my appeal, or whom to call?

Appeal from Pakistan, to french embassy.

Help please.

Thanks in advance.

Call the French embassy in Pakistan.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Manthan: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Davedavy:

Hello Ikem,i might not be able to chat on yahoo because i am very busy,i rarely chat.I believe what you need is NDLEA clearance certificate,the information i have about that might be outdated,i did it almost 6 years ago,so i might not be the best person to advice you.Anyway,this is what i believe you will need:

1) two guarantors
2) a sponsor who can provide you with his/her bank statement or if you have enough money in your account you can use yours

you'll go to the nearest NDLEA office and get the form,fill it out and submit it back to them,they'll give you a date to come with your guarantors,you guarantors will be interviewed,your certificate will come out after that.It is really no big deal,just go to the nearest NDLEA and they'll tell you how to go about it.

Thank you sir, I will do that as you have mention, and I think these idea will really helps in the application..!!
Thank you once again..!!
If any thing I will let you know.
Take care.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by donpaulobig: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
my elder brother who was my host has sent an appeal letter to the french embassy and they wrote him for long that they will send him their final decission on my visa denial withing the next 2 months....now is more tan 2 months my brother have not hear from them...nairaland,what will i do...is there anyway to check the status of my appeal...or should i continue waiting for them...for how long can i wait...pls i need ur advise..reply
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Manthan: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2012
donpaulobig: thank you for your reply..yes iam maried with two kids...the host my elder brother indicate it on the appeal letter...after he sent the letter to them in france,they ask him to write it in french language which he did...is that how they do it..they have reply him that he will get their decission within d next 2 months..is about a month now iam still waiting..thank you very much for ur advice..this site is the best site i have ever seen...reply

Hello I have just gone through with your points, if you can please give me your mail address, I would like to ask you few points please, because I on the same point like your, and my visa is denaid twice. Please help..thnx
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by donpaulobig: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
my email address is ovbokhanaimule@yahoo.com i will be expecting ur mail
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by leanfeh: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hello,
I was applying a au pair visa in France last Sept.17 and sad to say that they refused my application and I already send to commission nantes in france the appeal letter with all the documents they need. Actually this is the happening, my contract letter which is the front page of my contract is wrong spelling of my name and the family surname of my host family hopefully,it was the directi in france doing the front page, so we decide not to include it cause anyway it says in my contract letter which my host family wrote it, I dont have exact idea why they refused my application, I submit all the documents they need but i didnt include my wrong spelling name..so now all the documents I have copy I send it to nantes including the wrong page one.anyway its not our fault is the government in france doing it...I still waiting for the repond in my appeal,do you have any idea how long it take/ its almost a month I dont have any respond..im so down at the moment I got my passport has been denied. what do you think would be the reason for this refusal? I hope you can give me some idea to make me feel better.

Thank you so much for reading my email.god bless
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by pinkynanny: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
i was also refused so i sent a message to the consulate but the reply was i can appeal if i think the reason i was denied can not be justified.......some guyz say they appealled am their visa was granted
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by leanfeh: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello,
Did you know, how many days it would take the respond from commission? my appeal is already one month..
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Essential(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
i hv similar problem with u...i dont think there is a stable months to get response from them...i was denied french visa and my brother the host appeal it in the netherlands and they reply him that he will get their responce within the next 2 months...this is 4th months now no reply from them.....iam begining to give up hope if i will ever get a reply from them....that is why i say there is no specific time for their reply
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by leanfeh: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hello,

As I know and I received the letter from cedex that says they have two months to give us the respond but if they dont respond after two months meaning your appeal is rejected...this is the letter from cedex..
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by CMB3: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dear Sir[color=#990000][/color]thank you very much that i found and read your website.I hope you can help my problem about the refusal of my schengen visa in France.I apply a short stay visit last Nov.12 in french embassy and pass my documents and have my interview,i have really no problem in my interview and also i have my Attestation de Accueil which send by me by the mother of my boyfriend.After the interview they ask me to come back at 20 to get my result and they let me left my passport,they were really nice especially the girl who interview me because i answer all in real and true of what they ask me even I am unemployed and its because i have a statement of bank acct to prove that i have money as my savings before when i have work and also the money given by my parents to me.I also explain to them that i get my money as i work and help the business of my family but i just the name of the business is in my parents.I also tell them that i lived in the house of my parents as I was a single mother for my son and no one will takes care of him and I'm the only one in the family,but i need to come to my country after i spend my Christmas in the family of my boyfriend because he want me also to see what is france.I got my letter of refusal of a visa in which has a 9 reasons but i dont know which of it was the main reason because the last box was marked x in it inside as I was thinking it was the one only which is my problem.The last one states "YOUR INTENTION TO LEAVE THE TERRITORY OF THE MEMBER STATES BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE VISA COULD NOT BE ASCERTAINED".And the remarks on the last written that,YOU MAY LODGED AN APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION TO REFUSE A VISA WITH THE COMMISSION OF APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION OF A REFUSAL FOR AN ENTRY VISA IN FRANCE, AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: BP 83.609,44036 NANTES CEDEX 1 WITHIN TWO MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF THE PRESENT NOTIFICATION.I hope Sir you could help me and advice me what to do and how would you advice me about this,do i need to have an action with this or my sponsor will do this.Thank you very much i hope you will enlighten me.CMB3
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by donpaulobig: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
that means i might not here from them again....is not fair they have to reply me so that i know the reason my visa was rejected again after i appeal it...if they do that witout letting me know their decision,that means france is not a democratic society......
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by bekkyrealuv: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello,
I am in need of your assistance.
I applied for schengen business visa (France) but was refused today.
In the document I submitted, it had the hotel booking, airline booking, coy's statement of account and my personal statement of account, letter from the coy, the invitation letter from the exhibition coy, the payment of the entrance fee into the exhibition, coy's papers ( its an enterprise coy) with TIN number paper, CAC paper and Marriage Certificate.
The coy is a new manufacturing coy and part of the things we want to embark on is what the exhibition is about.
On the rejection letter, the reason stated is that [b]the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was nor reliable.
The coy is situated in Lagos State but I am based in Port Harcourt at the moment cos the coy is purchasing a land there and the papers of that new land is being worked on. The Local govt papers of the land is ready but was not included in the application submitted at the France embassy.

Is it better to appeal the decision or should i go ahead and reapply?
Also, can this refusal debar me from going to other schengen countries?
How do I go about the appeal, what format can I use or should I just reapply and by reapplying, when can I reapply?

Please can anyone out there help me out. I will really appreciate a prompt response on this.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by CMB3: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2012
sir davedavy what is your advice for me?.cmb3
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by topsyking: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2012
OmO see how france dey SCAM nigerians...there is no good news at all on dis thread ooo....well..guy its better u accept ur faith instead of appeal..u can see from oda pple experience dat there appeal is over 2 to 4months without any response..what is even in france sef..make una try oda country jare
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by CMB3: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2012
for me my boyfriend appeal in Nantes and they send a confirmation to my bf that they already received the letter of appeal from my boyfriend,as of now i'm still waiting for the answer that they will send to my bf.I was deny Nov.20 and it's still Dec.2 but i'm still hoping that they will grant my request,i must not loose hope,,
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by odunmanuel: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2012
ok
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by MAURI: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
@donpaulobig

that means i might not here from them again....is not fair they have to reply me so that i know the reason my visa was rejected again after i appeal it...if they do that witout letting me know their decision,that means france is not a democratic society......

Let your brother follow-up on the appeal process with the crazy people in Nantes since he has giving-in to their demand to write an appeal letter for Dutch application in French. There is a deadline period they should reach a final decision and inform your brother about this. I do not know the deadline for France. If they do not reacht a final decision withing the stipulated time frame, they will be subjected to some fine. They did same to my brother, I am not appealing (Not in French and not via Nantes). No way!! Applied for Dutch visa, had to put in application through French embassy, your application gets turned down for some vague reasons, then you have to write some appeal letter to some place in Nantes in French. I am following another route! But let you brother follow-up since he has started the appeal process in French and via Nantes.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please Guys, my Visa to Holland was rejeceted, I applied for tourist Visa, It was rejeceted with the reason that they don't know my purpose of going to holland in which I put on appllication and my invitation letter also incate that am going for vacation.

2. It says they don't know if I will leave the netherlands at the end of my stay, damn Bleep this people I am working here in Nigeria, I just want to go and spend my annual vacation and let me friend show me the Kingdom of Netherlands like she spend her 2 weeks vacation here in Nigeria and I showed her Nigeria,

Now my Visa was rejected, please how can I go about it I want to appeal
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
if you qualify for an appeal,it will be stated on your visa refusal letter.You can appeal by simply writing to the specified address stating the reason(s) you think you deserve the visa.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Davedavy:

Ask yourself this question;what do i have to lose if i decide not to come back to Nigeria? This is exactly what you need to prove to the visa officer.You can prove your ties to your country of origin by presenting supporting documents that can establish either your strong economic ties or strong social ties to your country.

Documents you can use to prove your economic ties include bank statement,employment letter,landed property etc while documents you can use to prove your social ties include; marriage certificate,certificate of birth of your children,letter from your university (if you are in a university in Nigeria),etc.

@ Davedavy,

I really appreciate your contribution about the Schengen Visa Applicants here mainly at the French Embassy in Lagos.
If not that he insisted to spend his holiday in France, I've told him to apply to Irish Embassy and come spend his holiday here in Dublin.
I don't know French Embassy's problem... All they just want is your money, and nothing more..

Now, lets be realistic !

You stated up here that ''one need to prove to the Visa officer ties to his/her country by presenting supporting documents that can establish either strong economic ties or social ties to his/her country.

Now, let me break it down for you to be satisfied that the FRENCH EMBASSY in Lagos Nigeria is nothing but korokoro 419 fraudster. All they want is your visa fees.
Example:

My friend applied for a Tourist Visa recently, he submitted all the required documents to the French Embassy on 17th December 2012.
Bellow are exactly the documents he submitted along with his application form.

1.1 Colour ID photograph, size, 3,5x4,5,

2.Passport with a validity of at least 3-6

3.Two copies of passport data pages--

4.Letter of Undertaking in English Language, and French- original and signed

5.Statement of Purpose Letter in English language and French- original and signed

6.Letter from company as proof of employment and Leave Letter- Original

7.Photocopy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the company he work- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

8.Company’s Tax Clearance- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

9.ID.Card- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

10.Bank Account (Micro Finance) with balance of 1.3 Million Naira- original submitted

11.Letter from Bank (Micro Finance) confirming the account holder- original submitted

12.Birth certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

13.Original Child Birth certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

14.Marriage Certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

15.Family pictures snap with wife and son, but the pictures was returned at the VFS as they said they don't need it.

16.Landed Property Documents with C of O- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

17.Medical Insurance for Schengen covering 7 days holiday

18.Flight Reservation Confirmation print out- confirmed

19.Hotel Reservation Confirmation print out- confirmed paid hotel

Could you believe that upon all these documents, he was refused visa on 24th December 2012 for just two unnecessary reasons.

REASONS:

(8.) The Information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.

(9.) Your intention to leave the territory of the Member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

At of 9 permanent reason they always give applicant they refused, they only gave him just the above two reason, and i believe those two reasons are unnecessary.
Although he has prepared his appeal and he will lodge his appeal this coming Monday and the appeal points out each fact that '' EVIDENCE of the justification for the purpose and conditions of his intended stay was actually provided when he applied, and photocopies of the same set documentary evidence is now attached with the appeal.
Documentary evidence eg. Letter of Undertaking'' was provided including other required documents, same set is now attached with the appeal yesterday anyway, but
my point is: from all your contribution on about ties in Nigeria etc, i disagree with your point as likely reason they refused this type of applicant because of ties in Nigeria.

Are there ties other than those he has already provided as ties to Nigeria? I doubt it...
I believe they are just after the visa fees.
Now, be sincere , is this applicant not a fit and proper applicant to be issued a Tourist Visa?
Are you telling me this applicant do not met the requirements of the French Tourist visa?

As my own believe, the decision was actually based on ''personal opinion and bias, and discrimination.
If not, this applicant should be granted a Tourist visa. He did qualified, even if visa is not a right, but privilege, and to get it, he must meet the requirements offwhich he did met.

I drafted the appeal myself, and i quoted to let them realize the fact that the decision was an ERROR OF LAW because the decision was actually based on ''personal opinion and bias, and discrimination, and that it is not compulsory that an applicant must have traveling experience before he can be granted visa, if not, does that mean an applicant cannot choose France as his/her first traveling experience?
A copy of this appeal and the same documents will be sent to the main officer that treated the application at the French Embassy, and a copy will be sent to France itself.

Now, let me tell you something, if it was the UK Embassy he submitted those documents to, i'm very sure, he will be granted visa.. GUARANTEE....

My MAIN POINT is: FRENCH EMBASSY in Nigeria only wants your money ''Visa Fees'', and they do not refused this type of applicant because of their stated reason.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out...
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2012
topsyking: OmO see how france dey SCAM nigerians...there is no good news at all on dis thread ooo....well..guy its better u accept ur faith instead of appeal..u can see from oda pple experience dat there appeal is over 2 to 4months without any response..what is even in france sef..make una try oda country jare

Yes you hit the wall. FRENCH EMBASSY na SCAMMER. They are only after your MONEY visa FEE. That is all..
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2012
CMB3: for me my boyfriend appeal in Nantes and they send a confirmation to my bf that they already received the letter of appeal from my boyfriend,as of now i'm still waiting for the answer that they will send to my bf.I was deny Nov.20 and it's still Dec.2 but i'm still hoping that they will grant my request,i must not loose hope,,

How was your appeal? Granted or whats the latest? grin
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Omo nawa come see how we get one thing in common, well my appeal is on its way to Nante, France. Best of Luck to me and others. Although me dey go to Abuja to apply through Belgium Embassy because France na wayo people
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Omo nawa come see how we get one thing in common, well my appeal is on its way to Nante, France. Best of Luck to me and others. Although me dey go to Abuja to apply through Belgium Embassy because France na wayo people

Wait for the outcome of your appeal first.. Don't complicate your application O! wink
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

@ Davedavy,

I really appreciate your contribution about the Schengen Visa Applicants here mainly at the French Embassy in Lagos.
If not that he insisted to spend his holiday in France, I've told him to apply to Irish Embassy and come spend his holiday here in Dublin.
I don't know French Embassy's problem... All they just want is your money, and nothing more..

Now, lets be realistic !

You stated up here that ''one need to prove to the Visa officer ties to his/her country by presenting supporting documents that can establish either strong economic ties or social ties to his/her country.

Now, let me break it down for you to be satisfied that the FRENCH EMBASSY in Lagos Nigeria is nothing but korokoro 419 fraudster. All they want is your visa fees.
Example:

My friend applied for a Tourist Visa recently, he submitted all the required documents to the French Embassy on 17th December 2012.
Bellow are exactly the documents he submitted along with his application form.

1.1 Colour ID photograph, size, 3,5x4,5,

2.Passport with a validity of at least 3-6

3.Two copies of passport data pages--

4.Letter of Undertaking in English Language, and French- original and signed

5.Statement of Purpose Letter in English language and French- original and signed

6.Letter from company as proof of employment and Leave Letter- Original

7.Photocopy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the company he work- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

8.Company’s Tax Clearance- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

9.ID.Card- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

10.Bank Account (Micro Finance) with balance of 1.3 Million Naira- original submitted

11.Letter from Bank (Micro Finance) confirming the account holder- original submitted

12.Birth certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

13.Original Child Birth certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

14.Marriage Certificate- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

15.Family pictures snap with wife and son, but the pictures was returned at the VFS as they said they don't need it.

16.Landed Property Documents with C of O- original was returned, but accepted only photocopy

17.Medical Insurance for Schengen covering 7 days holiday

18.Flight Reservation Confirmation print out- confirmed

19.Hotel Reservation Confirmation print out- confirmed paid hotel

Could you believe that upon all these documents, he was refused visa on 24th December 2012 for just two unnecessary reasons.

REASONS:

(8.) The Information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.

(9.) Your intention to leave the territory of the Member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

At of 9 permanent reason they always give applicant they refused, they only gave him just the above two reason, and i believe those two reasons are unnecessary.
Although he has prepared his appeal and he will lodge his appeal this coming Monday and the appeal points out each fact that '' EVIDENCE of the justification for the purpose and conditions of his intended stay was actually provided when he applied, and photocopies of the same set documentary evidence is now attached with the appeal.
Documentary evidence eg. Letter of Undertaking'' was provided including other required documents, same set is now attached with the appeal yesterday anyway, but
my point is: from all your contribution on about ties in Nigeria etc, i disagree with your point as likely reason they refused this type of applicant because of ties in Nigeria.

Are there ties other than those he has already provided as ties to Nigeria? I doubt it...
I believe they are just after the visa fees.
Now, be sincere , is this applicant not a fit and proper applicant to be issued a Tourist Visa?
Are you telling me this applicant do not met the requirements of the French Tourist visa?

As my own believe, the decision was actually based on ''personal opinion and bias, and discrimination.
If not, this applicant should be granted a Tourist visa. He did qualified, even if visa is not a right, but privilege, and to get it, he must meet the requirements offwhich he did met.

I drafted the appeal myself, and i quoted to let them realize the fact that the decision was an ERROR OF LAW because the decision was actually based on ''personal opinion and bias, and discrimination, and that it is not compulsory that an applicant must have traveling experience before he can be granted visa, if not, does that mean an applicant cannot choose France as his/her first traveling experience?
A copy of this appeal and the same documents will be sent to the main officer that treated the application at the French Embassy, and a copy will be sent to France itself.

Now, let me tell you something, if it was the UK Embassy he submitted those documents to, i'm very sure, he will be granted visa.. GUARANTEE....

My MAIN POINT is: FRENCH EMBASSY in Nigeria only wants your money ''Visa Fees'', and they do not refused this type of applicant because of their stated reason.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out...

The advice you quoted was purely an advice on how things should be done to stand a better chance and not a promise of 100% visa issuance once done, when it comes to visa matters, it’s a lot more complicated.

Issuance of visas are at the ‘discretion’ of VO’s,if things are done right, you stand a better chance of issuance but regardless of any amount of documents you submit or how well you convince the VO of your worthiness for the visa, the ambiguous word ‘discretion’ might still come into play.

My sister and her friend applied for a US visiting visa few months ago, they work in the same company, submitted the same type of documents, they even booked the same hotel, my sister was issued while her friend was denied. Both were first time applicants.

VO’s are human beings like the rest of us, sometimes their decisions are based on emotions, discriminations, partiality rather than the laid out procedure, which is why the appeal process is there to checkmate unfairness to visa applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Davedavy:

The advice you quoted was purely an advice on how things should be done to stand a better chance and not a promise of 100% visa issuance once done, when it comes to visa matters, it’s a lot more complicated.

Issuance of visas are at the ‘discretion’ of VO’s,if things are done right, you stand a better chance of issuance but regardless of any amount of documents you submit or how well you convince the VO of your worthiness for the visa, the ambiguous word ‘discretion’ might still come into play.

My sister and her friend applied for a US visiting visa few months ago, they work in the same company, submitted the same type of documents, they even booked the same hotel, my sister was issued while her friend was denied. Both were first time applicants.

VO’s are human beings like the rest of us, sometimes their decisions are based on emotions, discriminations, partiality rather than the laid out procedure, which is why the appeal process is there to checkmate unfairness to visa applicants.

Yes you're very correct... I understand that VISA is not a Right, but privilege, and to meet it up applicant must meet the requirements... But you've said it all that sometimes their decisions are based on discrimination, partiality rather than the laid out procedure

Have you any idea time scale for their appeal? And have you seen or heard of anyone issued visa through appeal at the French Embassy?

Thanks for your contribution !
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by Davedavy: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes you're very correct... I understand that VISA is not a Right, but privilege, and to meet it up applicant must meet the requirements... But you've said it all that sometimes their decisions are based on discrimination, partiality rather than the laid out procedure

Have you any idea time scale for their appeal? And have you seen or heard of anyone issued visa through appeal at the French Embassy?

Thanks for your contribution !

Yes I know someone who was denied, appealed and eventually got the visa. He was sponsored by his company for training, all costs covered by his company yet he was initially denied until he appealed. Though the process took a very long time(i cant remember precisely how long,but i know it was more than 4 months),he missed the training and had to register for another one.
Re: Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa by dotcomnamename: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Davedavy:

Yes I know someone who was denied, appealed and eventually got the visa. He was sponsored by his company for training, all costs covered by his company yet he was initially denied until he appealed. Though the process took a very long time(i cant remember precisely how long,but i know it was more than 4 months),he missed the training and had to register for another one.

So that means my friend's appeal might be considered unnecessary since he wanted to travel for only 7 days between January 2013 ending and early February 2013, so the Appeal Board & french Embassy might said the intended date of travel has passed already... or it does not matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / This Is What Canada Looks Like During The Second Phase Of The Lock Down / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.