Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! (5971 Views)

Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by eldav(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2011
*walks in*

congrats girl.i came 2 celebrate with you,so bring ur very best.no alcohol pls,i'm driving.
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
**gives him a bear hug!**

Thanks Eldav and you're most welcome cheesy cheesy

take your pick from my European or African bar

Pink Lemonade, Squash, Orange / Apple / Pineapple / Mango Juice. . ./ any fruity drink of your choice or:

Miranda (my favourite), coke, fanta, sprite, 7up, Goldspot. . .any fizzy drink of your choice

Tea / Coffe / Latte / Capucinno / Hot Chocolate. . .any beverage of your choice

Still water / Fizzy water / Milk (lol!) . . .any other alternative drink of your choice

your call man - the possibilities are endless!  wink wink
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by eldav(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
wow!

ok,i'll start with coke while i wait 4 my main dish.do u hv pounded yam nd goat meat afam soup?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2011
bros

smooth, flawless (no seed inside am) pounded yam served hot at your table

er. . .I nor sabi afam soup o! (sounds Calabar??)

but

take your pick from either:

1. Ogbolo soup with Ugwu (green leaves), lot 'a okro, stock fish and cow leg or

2. Egusi soup with fresh fish / goat meat or

3. Banga soup wiff drumsticks and lots 'a lots a king-sized prawns!!

grin grin grin

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by eldav(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
*rubs hands together*

i go for d egusi.
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2011
Lol!

at your service - enjoy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by eldav(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2011
*finishes d food,now drinking mango juice*

wow,efe wat a party.nd ur waitresses r beautiful.who is dat slim blonde?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2011
thanks!!

That's Chantelle - was actually a man but he wasn't happy with his gender

caused the poor guy lots of mental issues

but that sex change operation he had in Brazil has done him her wonders - don't you think??

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by eldav(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2011
*chokes on his drink*

u cant b serious.*scans d room quickly*

eerm efe,i gotta go.dis ppl nw gives me d creeps.tnx
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by yinkalink(f): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2011
*sniffs* efe its not fair, after i left u gave every1 food n drinks.al not play wit u again!
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by oweniwe(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by ElementG(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2011
efe dont 4get to deliver my food to my doorstep oo
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by oweniwe(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2011
Music time!

*sings*
Everybody wants to be eleganza
They want to do E extravaganza
Many are foolish many are wiser
The fools kneel and start to prayer
Beg, and plead for manna
When manna fall they dance to salsa
Bend, and dance makossa
They go to japan with tortila
Tortila to toast a geisha
The geisha chop all the manna
After that they try to fu ck her
Geisha play geisha the player
Wait o geisha the waiter
Geisha say lets go to china
Coz manna fall like rain for china
So the pack and run to china
In china geisha disappear
They go report to the officer
Say Geisha do me a wayo
Say geisha she is fraudster
Chei! Come and see wahala
China police take them prisoner
Because they don't have papers. . . cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
eldav:

*chokes on his drink*

u cant b serious.*scans d room quickly*

eerm efe,i gotta go.dis ppl nw gives me d creeps.tnx

Lol!!

abeg siddon jare! - Don't be homophobic

besides Chantelle is married, so no sweat! grin grin grin

yinkalink:

*sniffs* efe its not fair, after i left u gave every1 food n drinks.al not play wit u again!

ah - ah!! Sis!!

abeg nor talk so o! - You nor see say I wrap yours in thin film / wrapping foil store for inside fridge??

oh ye of little faith!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
Element G:

efe dont 4get to deliver my food to my doorstep oo

no worries - I don use FedEx services deliver yours sharp-sharp!! tongue tongue

oweniwe:

Mr O grin grin

Long time sha! How madam & the triplets?? cool cool

oweniwe:

Music time!

*sings*
Everybody wants to be eleganza
They want to do E extravaganza
Many are foolish many are wiser
The fools kneel and start to prayer
Beg, and plead for manna
When manna fall they dance to salsa
Bend, and dance makossa
They go to japan with tortila
Tortila to toast a geisha
The geisha chop all the manna
After that they try to **** her
Geisha play geisha the player
Wait o geisha the waiter
Geisha say lets go to china
Coz manna fall like rain for china
So the pack and run to china
In china geisha disappear
They go report to the officer
Say Geisha do me a wayo
Say geisha she is fraudster
Chei! Come and see wahala
China police take them prisoner
Because they don't have papers. . . cheesy

abi?? Oya give us some of those your moves man!

grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
Oweniwe and his songs. cool
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
abi??

Hello Tanimz 'n happy new year o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2011
* Drives In with his Pinky Lamborghini *

Just tell me that am aint late to this Party

Anyway,am jxt not the food type, Darling Efe,i presume u've gat some Cocktails,Tequillas and my favourite Starbuck's Drinks available?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^Lol!

Nope, you're just in time

have a look at my European Bar - we've got all you require and more. . .

Enjoy!

grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
Cool Reception,tot it was gonna be one of those pissed off hostess

Now i've gat one suggestion for U ma Efe.

Lets make it a pool Party,how bout that?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Woke4all(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
Woke don zoom in ! cool

Efe na wa 4 you ooo why the place dry like dis na

Oya go food section go carry Missy B come arrange wack for the gbedu, then enter music section go bring one correct Dj to spoil the place with correct jamz and romance section go import ashewos babes come jolificate for the dance floor.

Before then ehhn, make una arrange me CAMPARI make i take dey step down until. grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
Lol!

Man, how can you say that??!!

you never look wetin I cook and the drinks I serve for Page 1 ??

Besides, eye don dey turn me - this party dey on since yesterday!! tongue tongue

c'mon grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Woke4all(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
Na food and drinks dey there na.

Oya flash us some babesashewo make we dey gyrate
tongue
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Dafemo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
Bad party
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2011
waoooooh,wit d meal,guiness,champagne and dessert i had,i am satisfied.u did well, make i go toilet,i dey come bak 4 more choppings,
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
Efemena_xy:

abi??

Hello Tanimz 'n happy new year o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hello to you too! Compliments of the season, may this new year bring more and more and more blessings to us. cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2011
Woke4all:

Na food and drinks dey there na.

Oya flash us some babesashewo make we dey gyrate
tongue

Brothel dey across the road - I fit give you transportation money to waka go dat side - if u so wish  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dafemo:

Bad party

you!

you don start again - if I answer you, you go begin haller say Efe dey beef you dis new year  tongue tongue

abeg take off your jacket and come eat, drink and dance jor  grin grin

tanimz:

Hello to you too! Compliments of the season, may this new year bring more and more and more blessings to us. cheesy

Thanks girl - much appreciated!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2011
^^ I love your quoting method, can't be edited! grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2011
And then she fixed it. undecided
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2011
Lol!!

na extra brackets in the wrong place now!

rectified!!  grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by sledge406: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2011
Congrats Efemena and finally you don get wetin you deserve but why your competitors nor get spirit of sportmanship?

I nor see IDOWU anywhere dey congratulate you instead she dey beef say "u no see d gap , she lucky sey i no pack my disciples from religions section come here we 4 blow thread na " (MEDICINE AFTER DEATH)

Oya where my own pounded yam?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Lol!!

na extra brackets in the wrong place now!

rectified!!  grin grin grin

Hehe. You gotta teach me how to do that. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

When You See It... / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / "only If It's Raining."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.