Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! (5974 Views)

Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2011
sledge406:

Congrats Efemena and finally you don get wetin you deserve but why your competitors nor get spirit of sportmanship?

I nor see IDOWU anywhere dey congratulate you instead she dey beef say "u no see d gap , she lucky sey i no pack my disciples from religions section come here we 4 blow thread na " (MEDICINE AFTER DEATH)

Oya where my own pounded yam?

Sledge! angry
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by sledge406: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2011
You wanna wake NLers?

How are you Tanimz

Happy New Year
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2011
Yes, I want to wake them. tongue

Where you go since?

I'm fine, happy new year to you too. cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2011
sledge406:

Congrats Efemena and finally you don get wetin you deserve but why your competitors nor get spirit of sportmanship?

I nor see IDOWU anywhere dey congratulate you instead she dey beef say "u no see d gap , she lucky sey i no pack my disciples from religions section come here we 4 blow thread na " (MEDICINE AFTER DEATH)

Oya where my own pounded yam?

@Sledge!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

This na true icing on the cake for moi!

thanks for your comments - much, much appreciated man kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by sledge406: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2011
I have been around like I aint around Tanimz (I dey form Elder statesman of Jokes section---You know how I do wink )

Efemena, glad you noticed the ish and loads of kiss to you. Who has a problem with it should rub their mouth hard against a tescoat painted wall.
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2011
sledge406:

I have been around like I aint around Tanimz (I dey form Elder statesman of Jokes section---You know how I do wink )

Efemena, glad you noticed the ish and loads of kiss to you. Who has a problem with it should rub their mouth hard against a tescoat painted wall.

You break my heart. sad
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2011
sledge406:

^^Lol!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by sledge406: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2011
How did I break your heart Tanimz and tis not like you take time to ask of me or miss me. Abi u wan dey form emotions all of a sudden?
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2011
I'm not forming emotions. You are always in my heart and mind. sad
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by sledge406: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2011
Ok, noted!

I'll make efforts to be here for you more n hope you give me all the attention too wink
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by tanimz(f): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2011
It's a deal. cool
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 4:33am On Jan 03, 2011
:d :d :d
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Woke4all(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Dafemo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2011
@efe sorry I mean I,m intrested
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
**Drives in wit his 2011 model porsche and chick** damsel, i am bak dis tym bigggggg.[bt d most important tin wey carry me come na d ewedu and goat meat wit d tequila wey i get yesterday] d party never ends, lemme spray some dollars 4 d mean time,

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ Na you Biko!!

you don truly arrive jor!! grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
********zooooooooooms out***********, seeeeeeeeeeeee ya.

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lol!! Djhon - take am easy bros

other dudes don dey cling onto dem babes b'cos of you

'n thanks for spicing up my party man - you're one in a £million cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
hw d ya c me takin u out,hope u dnt say no.i jst had my birthday party in your party,wat do u say bout me takin u out,

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
Deal!!

It's gonna be such a cool date - I'll make it worth your while

fancy having a race with me down the M60 highway??

I think I'm itching to press my well manicured feet down the accelerator!!

C'mon - don't keep me waiting  grin grin grin

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
okay afta dat you are gonna tak me 2 ur european bar right? 4 now i am entering my sports car,see u @ d touch line

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
still waitin, currently steaming me car
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
***Screeches to a halt! ***

Yaaayy!! I beat you to it Djhon

Welcome to my humble abode - here have some wine tongue tongue

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2011
wel u tried.gulp[i]gulp[/i]gulp.can i av some of dat ur meal again,pleeeeeease.
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
<smiles sweetly>

e nor dey tire you sef?

okay which of the meals d'you want?

The African or European Cusine? tongue tongue
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
[na w 4 u ooo i no dey wit any of my european friends now]i wuld prefa d african****washing his hands**** tongue
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by jokingmary(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Oh boy element no even get votes cheesy

Never mind I'm off

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ but you fit find trouble nor be small thing sef JM  tongue tongue

Djhon:

[na w 4 u ooo i no dey wit any of my european friends now]i wuld prefa d african****washing his hands**** tongue

At your service! - Only the best of the best for my guests  grin grin

Enjoy!!  wink

Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by jokingmary(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
You're wicked o
Non for me?

By the way, congrats wink smiley
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by Djhon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mmmmmmmmm,damsel,u ar a good cook.hw about me seeing u on facebook,
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by jokingmary(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
And thats how the story began grin
Re: Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
jokingmary:

And thats how the story began grin

you sef! smiley smiley

jokingmary:

You're wicked o
Non foe me?

ah-ah take am easy now tiger!

you nor see as food & drink full ground for hear, starting from page 1??

African or European cusine dey - just take your pick bros

I don cook tire sotay fingers dey pepper me sef! grin grin

By the way, congrats wink smiley

Thanks jor - I appreciate it!! smiley smiley

Now I need to catch my breadth!! I dey race / test drive our cars with Djhon!!

oh, by the way - love you 4 wheels JM

shebi you go join us race am later??

I love a good sporting competition - esp. with the Big Boys grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / "only If It's Raining." / Job Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.