Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Friend Is Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Confused (1978 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Confused by NAMYID: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life story.

My friend met this lovely, beautiful, nice, gentle and hard working lady. She works with investigation department of Nigeria Police. Before she accepted my friend's proposal, she told him she hates cheating and can't stand it. My friend promised not cheat on her for anything in the world. He also told her all about his past relationship and she accepted.

The relationship as lasted for close to 2years now with both parties been seriously committed and everything going fantastic.

Lately, my friend noticed that each time they have little misunderstanding or disagreement she tends to be physically. They recently had an arguement and he decided to walk out of the house to clear his head but the lady insisted no movement. Total lockdown!! Until they settle the matter. He was scared and had to accept her opinion before he could gain his freedom.

Now, he has distanced himself from her and as invited his ex for isolation period. Behold our detective has been monitoring his calls and social media accounts. She's aware that the guy is with someone else and has been issuing threats.

The guy is scared of going on with the relationship because he is forseeing himself beating her up someday. The lady as a small stature that he should be able to handle but he doesn't want to go physically with any woman.

He wants to end the relationship but the lady is saying no, we must marry I have been this committed to you, you can't leave me and go back to your ex. NEVER!!

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.

What should my friend do?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Lamanii22(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmm.... Relationship or marriage shouldn't be forceful... Your friend shouldn't Smell what he cannot eat... If she's becoming violent or threatening your friend, he better report her to the authorities....

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by spiralwedge(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please there is a difference between as and has.

Got pissed off,I stopped reading

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Confused by KpagoGIN(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
That your friend has gone to prize market...…. am coming.

P.S with the arsenal at her disposal he would have known going in for him was at his own disadvantage.
even you no safe if that your friend goes on AWOL on her...………. all this security people are psycho's.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Your friend is heartless. After wasting the girl's 2yrs, he has suddenly realised she may sleep with her boss to get promoted. What a stupid man.

Tell the lady that I can lend her a gvn incase she needs one soon. sad

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by donbachi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
If he goes ahead in marrying her..una go dey bail am thrice a month 4rm police station..small stature women..i fear dem pass demons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Confused by NAMYID: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:
Your friend is heartless. After wasting the girl's 2yrs, he has suddenly realised she may sleep with her boss to get promoted. What a stupid man.

Uhmmmmm
Re: My Friend Is Confused by NAMYID: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
If he goes ahead in marrying her..una go dey bail am thrice a month 4rm police station..small stature women..i fear dem pass demons.

Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha
Re: My Friend Is Confused by NAMYID: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmm.... Relationship or marriage shouldn't be forceful... Your friend shouldn't Smell what he cannot eat... If she's becoming violent or threatening your friend, he better report her to the authorities....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by rawpadgin(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
J111333:

So because she has spent heaven on him he should stay with an aggressive & disrespectful woman?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Ziky491(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

how is it our business if u got piced off n stop reading my frnd if u dnt like wat d niga wrote, go n wright urs n read wit ur dog joor dnt get me angry oh!
spiralwedge:

how is it our business if u got piced off n stop reading my frnd if u dnt like wat d niga wrote, go n wright urs n read wit ur dog joor dnt get me angry oh!
spiralwedge:

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by spiralwedge(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ziky491:
how is it our business if u got piced off n stop reading my frnd if u dnt like wat d niga wrote, go n wright urs n read wit ur dog joor dnt get me angry oh! how is it our business if u got piced off n stop reading my frnd if u dnt like wat d niga wrote, go n wright urs n read wit ur dog joor dnt get me angry oh! how is it our business if u got piced off n stop reading my frnd if u dnt like wat d niga wrote, go n wright urs n read wit ur dog joor dnt get me angry oh!

You got me even more pissed off.

What on earth is "wright" or "piced"?

E be like say you don shayo

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Ziky491(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
well for me, your frnd has to back off bc d lady wont respect him not even wen dey marry. 2 relationship or mariage is not sumtin only 1 side enjoys but both n shouldnt be forse.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Kobicove(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life

Violence has no place in a relationship.

Please tell your friend to back out of this relationship now, what he is seeing at this stage is just 10% of what he will see after marriage!

By the way I do not support the idea of people getting undue financial benefits from a partner in a long relationship...as far as I'm concerned by the time a relationship gets to 6 months you should know where it is going.

If you're dating a lady who is close to or above 30 you should let her know your intention instead of wasting her time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Confused by evil1: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oga nahh u no be ur friend story
Re: My Friend Is Confused by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:
I wish to request your humble opinion on this issue. The people involved are also on this platform and might see your views. It is a true life story.

My friend met this lovely, beautiful, nice, gentle and hard working lady. She works with investigation department of Nigeria Police. Before she accepted my friend's proposal, she told him she hates cheating and can't stand it. My friend promised not cheat on her for anything in the world. He also told her all about his past relationship and she accepted.

The relationship as lasted for close to 2years now with both parties been seriously committed and everything going fantastic.

Lately, my friend noticed that each time they have little misunderstanding or disagreement she tends to be physically. They recently had an arguement and he decided to walk out of the house to clear his head but the lady insisted no movement. Total lockdown!! Until they settle the matter. He was scared and had to accept her opinion before he could gain his freedom.

Now, he has distanced himself from her and as invited his ex for isolation period. Behold our detective has been monitoring his calls and social media accounts. She's aware that the guy is with someone else and has been issuing threats.

The guy is scared of going on with the relationship because he is forseeing himself beating her up someday. The lady as a small stature that he should be able to handle but he doesn't want to go physically with any woman.

He wants to end the relationship but the lady is saying no, we must marry I have been this committed to you, you can't leave me and go back to your ex. NEVER!!

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.

**clears throat**

**put on his Nigeria police glasses**
(brings our SARS offence booklet and opens it looking for offences to charge the op)

offence no. 1 insulting the intelligence of a female police officer

offence no. 2 attempted thief of funds belonging to Nigeria police staff

offence no.3 robbery

offence no.4 advance fee fraud 419

offence no.5 suspicion of planning neferious activity against a police officer

offence no.6. suspicion of planning elimination of a police officer

**sighs**
**takes a good look at the op through my glasses**

Mr man!Na die you day sooo!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Ziky491(f): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

You got me even more pissed off.

What on earth is "wright" or "piced"?

E be like say you don shayo
guy if u knw u have wisdom pas everybody then go write book

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by bigpicture001: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
...the last line sucks...and full of excuse....and that shows its you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:

He bought an unboughtable market.. Reason why men don't wana marry from military or Para military
Re: My Friend Is Confused by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:

just a fight, he's already with his ex. I still don't understand relationships of nowadays...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Phenomenal16(f): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:

......potential husband beater spotted
Anything u notice in a relationship gets 10 x worst in marriage

can u imagine this lady pounding ur frnd with a pestle anytime he messes up .....lol

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Phenomenal16(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
BanjiRaymond:
just a fight, he's already with his ex. I still don't understand relationships of nowadays...
.....e dey fear d lady....
She fit beat am..lol
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nuclear99(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

What's your problem? correct the op and move on...
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Apination(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
NAMYID:

You, your friend and the lady are very stvpid. When he was eating her money, he did not realise that she was a control freak cum psychopath? After fvcking her for two years, it's now he realized that she could open legs for her bosses, my brother tell your friend say make e fear God, even if na small,what sort of lame excuse is that? As it stands, it's obvious he's not ready to marry her so I will advise he goes on the path of restitution, pay back the money that has been spent on him, No way that lady would loose on two ends, as my mama go talk, dem no dey fvck ashawo free Two times undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Agboki: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Make u/Ur guy jst start 2 dey gve her attitude she go take her hand run, except she 2 ugly bt u/Ur guy dey greedy and partially stupid,stop 2 dey 4llow grl wey u no get beta plan 4!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2020
You can't expect me to read that storybook angry
Re: My Friend Is Confused by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Firstly, dating a force woman (police, soldier, civil defence, etc) is not what I advise young men that aren't officers.

Secondly, your guy need to be a man

NAMYID:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Confused by drightguy(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2020
NAMYID:

The Lady has spent much on my friend since the relationship started. [s]My friend fears the Lady could in future be having affairs with her boss to get promotion at work.[/s] ?

First don't use assumptions about the future to act now. He should man up and apologize, 2years is enough to make his life miserable.
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Zeal0000007(m): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Abeg police promotion doesn't come by having sexual relationship with colleagues or senior officers as ur friend thinks. it comes in due process though most of them do have sexual affairs with each other. and married women are respected unless d ones wey want mumu. To the story, I think ur friend doesn't love her anymore and has wasted her time, he should open up to her. though it's not fair
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2020
baralatie:

**clears throat**

**put on his Nigeria police glasses**
(brings our SARS offence booklet and opens it looking for offences to charge the op)

offence no. 1 insulting the intelligence of a female police officer

offence no. 2 attempted thief of funds belonging to Nigeria police staff

offence no.3 robbery

offence no.4 advance fee fraud 419

offence no.5 suspicion of planning neferious activity against a police officer

offence no.6. suspicion of planning elimination of a police officer

**sighs**
**takes a good look at the op through my glasses**

Mr man!Na die you day sooo!
Bros you wan kill me with laugh oo.
Be like say dem don show you pepper. grin
Re: My Friend Is Confused by adexpa(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
It is like the lady is more intelligent than your friend, maybe due to her profession. We can not write off disagreement in relationships and the best way to sort it is to hear individual out and reach agreement; I think that is the approach the lady adopted but because of the intelligence level of your friend he always tend to run away during conversations. I can not disagree with your friend if he can't handle her but he suppose have done that long ago, he can't tell us he just noticed the attitude but because of his selfish nature, he decided to carry on and enjoy the lady's money and time. 2yrs is much for serious minded fellow and it can not just be thrown away like that.

I think they can work things out if your friend love her. They can sit down and talk about what normally cause issues and talk about how they will be handling it ......the guy need more maturity to handle the intelligence of the lady.

It is low self esteem to assume that someone will sleep with her boss for promotion.... Police profession is decent except for those that wants to do trash and that happens in all professions

Running back to his weak ex is not the way out, that is just a cheap solution.
Re: My Friend Is Confused by Freelane33(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2020
TELL US ABOUT THE STRIKE OUT TOO NOT ONLY THE HOME ROUNDS . Niggas need to stop lying about love these days . Tell anyone what you wanna from them . Stop hiding under I love you . If it’s Bleep you wanna , just tell her babe I want us to be fucking ! No case ! Why going into a relationship and after eating all the better okro finish you wan make way ! No chance , WE DIE HERE BRUH . Na she you go marry even we go attend una wedding . Congrats in advance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Why Get Married, When You Can Do This Instead.. / Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) / The One Truth About Poor People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.