Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired (2756 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Go the left way, the right is filled up!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
SearchingForSol:
Good evening everyone. I don't know were to start from, what I'm passing through now is too long for me to write them all here. I don't know what is wrong with me, I have failed in practically everything I have lay my hands on. I failed academically, I try my hands on employment, I didn't last more than 2 months in any of the places I was employed. I tried my hands on handiwork. No money to start mine. Because I'm from a poor family. My parents are dead. I tried my hands on Yahoo Yahoo for good 3 years one single Kobo I didn't get from it. I have done all sorts of manure works to survive. Is this how I'm going to continue. I'm 30 years old. I haven't achieve one single thing in life I can be pride of. I once thought my problems were spiritual I went to several native doctors and prophets. They all took my money and yet nothing works. I'm tired of life and I don't know what else to do. How can I get out this?
Pleased i need the advice of everyone
@Admin please pardon me if this were posted in the wrong thread
Covid-19 lockdown is presently on active, you can't get out from anything, no one can, just chill!! Vaccines are on the way, then you can get out from whatever you want to get out from.

Anyway, If you done all those stuffs you mentioned and yet nothing nothing. sincerely, I don't even think I have any advice for you than to fast, pray and call on your creator to show you the way, shikena!! "Ko le buru ti ti ki o ma ku enikan mo ni".

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by zexy2030(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
SearchingForSol:
Good evening everyone. I don't know were to start from, what I'm passing through now is too long for me to write them all here. I don't know what is wrong with me, I have failed in practically everything I have lay my hands on. I failed academically, I try my hands on employment, I didn't last more than 2 months in any of the places I was employed. I tried my hands on handiwork. No money to start mine. Because I'm from a poor family. My parents are dead. I tried my hands on Yahoo Yahoo for good 3 years one single Kobo I didn't get from it. I have done all sorts of manure works to survive. Is this how I'm going to continue. I'm 30 years old. I haven't achieve one single thing in life I can be pride of. I once thought my problems were spiritual I went to several native doctors and prophets. They all took my money and yet nothing works. I'm tired of life and I don't know what else to do. How can I get out this?
You have overrated urself, humble urself...
the way up is down, pick up the job of a uniformed/cleaner/driving, and gather urself, forget about 30yrs old, all u need is money. Na wu dey shame na em hunger dey kill.
U might be lucky to get a cleaning/security job in banks or large offices
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
have you tried hawking pure water biz?!
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by drealcivilceno(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tosinex:
Go the left way, the right is filled up!
Oga E don try Yahoo!
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
SearchingForSol:
I have failed in practically everything I have lay my hands on.

BELIEVING YOU'RE DONE FOR, AND GOING TO PROPHETS AND BABALAWOS WILL ONLY WORSEN ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by kestolove95(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
It shall cum to pass in Gods timing

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by anthonyuncle(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
to da glory of God u are still alive, that means u are a survivor.

u will receive lots of suggestions here (especially awon motivational speakers & scammers will display).

look into each one deeply,
check if it's something u've tried b4, how u did it and da outcome.
also check if u have da resources to go into it or how u can get them.
and check if it's applicable to ur present environment.

good luck

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
You're not alone in this case. There are several people in your shoes. In fact, I was once in your shoes and I was the cause of my predicament. While serving in edo state as a corper I met a young girl who just completed her secondary school. Due to her height and level of maturity, hardly would one know she wasn't wayward.

I left her in Abudu orientation camp where she was assisting her sister sell food. After being posted out to my PPA, I got a room to stay because the principal of the school i was posted couldn't provide an accommodation. After settling down, I wrote to this girl in Benin. GSM was merely 3 months old in Benin that time...econet wireless to be precise so there was no means of phone communication. I took her address when I was leaving abudu camp so I wrote to her. She traced and located me. The night she came, I touched her and she told me she was a virgin. Her tighs were shaking. In short, she bled. She also told me she wasnt expecting her period but it came suddenly. I took good care of her and gave her enough money to return to Benin. I never knew that was the beginning of my predicament. I never set my eyes on her again. 3 months into the end of my programme, I was falling ill . I went for series of tests, nothing was found. When I finished the scheme, i returned home. With prayers, my health was restored. I now began to look for jobs ooooo. Nearly all my friends had got fixed with good jobs but in my case, alas!

The major means of sending job applications then was by post. I'd trek 30 km from my house to the post office in dugbe ibadan and trek back home. I'd post all the job positions applied to, on guardian Tuesdays and Thursdays back then. Jobs are no longer being posted inside the newspaper again. Guardian used to be hot cake in those days, until the advent of affordable internet service providers.

To cut the long story shot, I became tired after posting over 200 applications. I spent the little I garnered from NYSC on job hunting. One day, my aunt came to our house and said, please can you accompany me for a church programme? Reluctantly, I followed her and after the programme, she urged me to see the pastor with her. When I got there, the man asked me to kneel down, as he was praying, he asked me to open my eyes. He asked sir, please who is Elisabeth(not her real name). I said she was my gf. He asked further, how many times did she come to see you? I said once...he said sir, you're under a bondage, because I entered into blood convenant with her and she sat on my glory. I was sweating.I said stubbornly, but i didn't drink her blood neither did she drink mine. He wanted to slap me and said, does it sound like I'm kidding? Did you not have an affair with her? She's a virgin and said whoever disvirgined her must be her husband in the spirit realm, that she's not an ordinary girl.

However, he said I should observe 3 days fasting and prayer which I did. On the 3rd day he asked me to see him which I did. He said he hasn't seen what he was looking for because he was still seeing traces. He said the 3rd prayer would have been answered but instead of watching a gospel music after I broke the fast, I was watching a hiphop song, which spoilt the 3rd prayer. He said i should go and repeat the 3rd one. Truly, after breaking the fast, I went to see my friend. He was playing an American collection of music on DVD. In short I repeated the 3rd prayer and went back to him. He prayed for me and said very soon, I'd see the hand of God. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. Barely 2 weeks after the prayer, the company I applied to in lagos sent me a letter of interview. I got that job as the overall best when the result came out. My boss called me one day and said, do you know I had wanted to call you 6 months before you were employed? I didn't know what happened after shortlisting you and I kept your resume inside my pending tray. I just shook my head . Suddenly I burst into tears. He didn't know why but i did.

Its been smooth for me since that time, up till now. I've been all over the world. I've dined and wined with world leaders Including Barak Obama. Maybe you committed same atrocity out of ignorance with some girls. I strongly believe with deliverance, fasting and prayer, you'd come out of it. Your case isn't ordinary, just check yourself and trace back your path. I'm sure you would remember. God would deliver you as He did deliver me. Those men of God who collected money from you are evil. You could even seek God's face yourself and I'm sure He would speak to you on what to do. All the best

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by tyup(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
SearchingForSol:

when did u notice this?
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Sososo(f): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:
You're not alone in this case. There are several people in your shoes. In fact, I was once in your shoes and I was the cause of my predicament. While serving in edo state as a corper I met a young girl who just completed her secondary school. Due to her height and level of maturity, hardly would one know she wasn't wayward.

I left her in Abudu orientation camp where she was assisting her sister sell food. After being posted out to my PPA, I got a room to stay because the principal of the school i was posted couldn't provide an accommodation. After settling down, I wrote to this girl in Benin. GSM was merely 3 months old in Benin that time...econet wireless to be precise so there was no means of phone communication. I took her address when I was leaving abudu camp so I wrote to her. She traced and located me. The night she came, I touched her and she told me she was a virgin. Her tighs were shaking. In short, she bled. She also told me she wasnt expecting her period but it came suddenly. I took good care of her and gave her enough money to return to Benin. I never knew that was the beginning of my predicament. I never set my eyes on her again. 3 months into the end of my programme I was falling ill . I went for series of tests, nothing was found. When I finished the scheme, i returned home. With prayers, my health was restored. I now began to look for jobs ooooo. Nearly all my friends had got fixed with good jobs but in my case, alas!

The major means of sending job applications then was by post. I'd trek 30 km from my house to the post office in dugbe ibadan and trek back home. I'd post all the job positions applied to, on guardian Tuesdays and Thursdays back then. Jobs are no longer being posted inside the newspaper again. Guardian used to be hot cake in those days, until the advent of affordable internet service providers.

To cut the long story shot, I became tired after posting over 200 applications. I spent the little I garnered from NYSC on job hunting. One day, my aunt came to our house and said, please can you accompany me for a church programme? Reluctantly, I followed her and after the programme, she urged me to see the pastor with her. When I got there, the man asked me to kneel down, as he was praying, he asked me to open my eyes. He asked sir, please who is Elisabeth(not her real name). I said she was my gf. He asked further, how many times did she come to see you? I said once...he said sir, you're under a bandage, because I entered into blood consonant with her and she sat on my glory. I was sweating. I said stubbornly, but i didn't drink her blood neither did she drink mine. He wanted to slap me and said, does it sound like I'm kidding? Did you not have an affair with her? She's a virgin and said whoever disvirgined her must be her husband in the spirit realm, that she's not an ordinary girl.

However, she said I should observe 3 days fasting and prayer which I did. On the 3rd day he asked me to see him which I did. He said he hasn't seen what he was looking for because he was still seeing traces. He said the 3rd prayer would have been answered but instead of watching a gospel music after I broke the fat, I was watching a hiphop song, which spoilt the 3rd prayer. He said i should go and repeat the 3rd one. Truly, after breaking the fast, I went to see my friend. He was playing an American collection of music on DVD. In short I repeated the 3rd prayer and went back to him. He prayed for me and said very soon, I'd see the hand of God. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. Barely 2 weeks after the prayer, the company I applied to in lagos sent me a letter of intervie. I got that job as the overall best when the result came out. My boss called me one day and said, do you know I had wanted to call you 6 months before you were employed? I didn't know what happened after shortlisting you and I kept your resume inside my pending tray. I just shook my head . Suddenly I burst into tears. He didn't know why but i did.

Its been smooth for me since that time, up till now. I've been all over the world. I've dined and wined with world leaders Including Barak Obama. Maybe you committed same atrocity out of ignorance with some girls. I strongly believe with deliverance, fasting and prayer, you'd come out of it. Your case isn't ordinary, just check yourself and trace back your path. I'm sure you would remember. God would deliver you as He did deliver me. Those men of God who collected money from you are evil. You could even seek God's face yourself and I'm sure He would speak to you on what to do. All the best
wow what a testimony. God is indeed merciful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by telimitless: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pray more and,bedetermined brother
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Apination(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
SearchingForSol:
You have been going to the wrong places but one thing I can assure you is that it's not ordinary if what you say is true

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Apination(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:

I left her in Abudu orientation camp where she was assisting her sister sell food. After being posted out to my PPA, I got a room to stay because the principal of the school i was posted couldn't provide an accommodation. After settling down, I wrote to this girl in Benin. GSM was merely 3 months old in Benin that time...econet wireless to be precise so there was no means of phone communication. I took her address when I was leaving abudu camp so I wrote to her. She traced and located me. The night she came, I touched her and she told me she was a virgin. Her tighs were shaking. In short, she bled. She also told me she wasnt expecting her period but it came suddenly. I took good care of her and gave her enough money to return to Benin. I never knew that was the beginning of my predicament. I never set my eyes on her again. 3 months into the end of my programme I was falling ill . I went for series of tests, nothing was found. When I finished the scheme, i returned home. With prayers, my health was restored. I now began to look for jobs ooooo. Nearly all my friends had got fixed with good jobs but in my case, alas!

To cut the long story shot, I became tired after posting over 200 applications. I spent the little I garnered from NYSC on job hunting. One day, my aunt came to our house and said, please can you accompany me for a church programme? Reluctantly, I followed her and after the programme, she urged me to see the pastor with her. When I got there, the man asked me to kneel down, as he was praying, he asked me to open my eyes. He asked sir, please who is Elisabeth(not her real name). I said she was my gf. He asked further, how many times did she come to see you? I said once...he said sir, you're under a bandage, because I entered into blood consonant with her and she sat on my glory. I was sweating. I said stubbornly, but i didn't drink her blood neither did she drink mine. He wanted to slap me and said, does it sound like I'm kidding? Did you not have an affair with her? She's a virgin and said whoever disvirgined her must be her husband in the spirit realm, that she's not an ordinary girl.

However, she said I should observe 3 days fasting and prayer which I did. On the 3rd day he asked me to see him which I did. He said he hasn't seen what he was looking for because he was still seeing traces. He said the 3rd prayer would have been answered but instead of watching a gospel music after I broke the fat, I was watching a hiphop song, which spoilt the 3rd prayer. He said i should go and repeat the 3rd one. Truly, after breaking the fast, I went to see my friend. He was playing an American collection of music on DVD. In short I repeated the 3rd prayer and went back to him. He prayed for me and said very soon, I'd see the hand of God. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. Barely 2 weeks after the prayer, the company I applied to in lagos sent me a letter of intervie. I got that job as the overall best when the result came out. My boss called me one day and said, do you know I had wanted to call you 6 months before you were employed? I didn't know what happened after shortlisting you and I kept your resume inside my pending tray. I just shook my head . Suddenly I burst into tears. He didn't know why but i did.

I'm in a situation like yours presently but I already know the solution to mine because God revealed it to me when I was praying.

I have been asking God for breakthrough for months now, until last week when my ex of ten years ago chatted me up on Facebook. I made some stupid promises to her and gave her a ring, thereby establishing a covenant with her after which. All of these happened ten years ago precisely and me Don forget about the whole thing sef. Though she's married now but she told me she still has the ring which God has asked me to retrieved and break it off.

Most of us are going through difficulties based on our own doing and also being victims of circumstances. God did not bring you into this world to struggle or suffer.

As for the op, all I can say is start praying if you haven't been doing so, what's bothering you is what's called a WANDERING Spirit, it prevents you from settling or establishing. You have to help yourself first and then seek help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:

omo this your story put fear for my body o. Me wey don kpansh plenty girls cry
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Agboki: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Take life easy,life no get formula make una(we)dey take life easy dey take am how we take c am when u no fit do anything abt am.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Optimistdude: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lucky you.
I wish to have a lovely story like yours in future.
God please help me.
Amen
fairfora:

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Lamanii22(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:

Wow! Mehn there are powers oo... I thank God for your breakthrough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by OKOATA(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
smiley A man is where he is by the law of his being, you remind me of a guy that bears ‘failure’ as his moniker name. How can you tell yourself that you have failed practically in life? Whatever you say or speak with your mind so be it. I wouldn’t advice you to see a prophet since most are fake but I will give you one secret that can change your life forever. Go on 3 days prayer, you can fast if you too. While praying make sure you are naked and ask God/Mother nature for all your needs. Then begin meditation from now on, meditation is imagining a bright light from above entering into your head to your feet below, imagine that you are rich and always be happy. I have used meditation a lot to get a lot of Money when I needed it. Read more on meditation on the internet and you will be glad, when meditating please don’t try to open your 3rd eye. It’s those Illuminati that uses it but you can imagine a bright light In your forehead while you meditate, you need to be positive and see yourself as rich and happy already. Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Village people I hail thee wink
May you live long on the land of the living grin
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by AfroKnight: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2020
The first battle to win is the one in your mind. Tell yourself the truth. It’s a long road ahead but if you don’t start now, you will have to start some other time.

The path before you now is entrepreneurship through menial jobs. Office jobs may not be readily available.

This is not time to think about what people will say. Get any menial job that can let you save some hundreds per day. Work for a while and move on to being a trader. What you need is daily money. So sell stuff that people would buy everyday. Could be food, drinks and toiletries. Just make sure you have income everyday. Save some more and expand. You can quit whenever you like. You would need a 12 month plan. At least 6 months of menial jobs then move on to trading stuff.

Construction sites, for example, pay 1,500 per day to unskilled labour. It’s hard work but the pay is sure.

I’m assuming you have no qualifications apart from your O Level.

Just hang in there till this corona thing is over.

Remember, daily pay is the quickest way out of your predicament.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Saintmary(f): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2020
SearchingForSol:
Give your life to Jesus, let him make you a new creation.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Keep a positive mindset and be strong.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Escabado: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2020
SearchingForSol:
Good evening everyone. I don't

Where did you get the money you were using to feed yourself for 3 years when u did yahoo and money you spend on native doctor and prophet. Lol you don't know native doctor and some fake prophet use to collect people good destiny and exchange it
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by drightguy(m): 1:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Sin is a reproach.... Move with caution in journey of life.

Forgiveness from known and unknown sin is all you required.

Good lucky brother.
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by ineaghe(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Genuinely give your life to Christ and make a covenant with Him to serve. Shun sin and spend your time meditating on the word and getting to know Jesus.

Fast always and pray at night. Look for books written by deliverance ministers and read. You don't really need any pastor.

Keep doing all this and Jesus will appear to you and tell you how to go about securing your victory. Please note that I am talking from experience.
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
fairfora:

I left her in Abudu orientation camp where she was assisting her sister sell food. After being posted out to my PPA, I got a room to stay because the principal of the school i was posted couldn't provide an accommodation. After settling down, I wrote to this girl in Benin. GSM was merely 3 months old in Benin that time...econet wireless to be precise so there was no means of phone communication. I took her address when I was leaving abudu camp so I wrote to her. She traced and located me. The night she came, I touched her and she told me she was a virgin. Her tighs were shaking. In short, she bled. She also told me she wasnt expecting her period but it came suddenly. I took good care of her and gave her enough money to return to Benin. I never knew that was the beginning of my predicament. I never set my eyes on her again. 3 months into the end of my programme, I was falling ill . I went for series of tests, nothing was found. When I finished the scheme, i returned home. With prayers, my health was restored. I now began to look for jobs ooooo. Nearly all my friends had got fixed with good jobs but in my case, alas!

To cut the long story shot, I became tired after posting over 200 applications. I spent the little I garnered from NYSC on job hunting. One day, my aunt came to our house and said, please can you accompany me for a church programme? Reluctantly, I followed her and after the programme, she urged me to see the pastor with her. When I got there, the man asked me to kneel down, as he was praying, he asked me to open my eyes. He asked sir, please who is Elisabeth(not her real name). I said she was my gf. He asked further, how many times did she come to see you? I said once...he said sir, you're under a bondage, because I entered into blood convenant with her and she sat on my glory. I was sweating.I said stubbornly, but i didn't drink her blood neither did she drink mine. He wanted to slap me and said, does it sound like I'm kidding? Did you not have an affair with her? She's a virgin and said whoever disvirgined her must be her husband in the spirit realm, that she's not an ordinary girl.

However, he said I should observe 3 days fasting and prayer which I did. On the 3rd day he asked me to see him which I did. He said he hasn't seen what he was looking for because he was still seeing traces. He said the 3rd prayer would have been answered but instead of watching a gospel music after I broke the fast, I was watching a hiphop song, which spoilt the 3rd prayer. He said i should go and repeat the 3rd one. Truly, after breaking the fast, I went to see my friend. He was playing an American collection of music on DVD. In short I repeated the 3rd prayer and went back to him. He prayed for me and said very soon, I'd see the hand of God. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. Barely 2 weeks after the prayer, the company I applied to in lagos sent me a letter of interview. I got that job as the overall best when the result came out. My boss called me one day and said, do you know I had wanted to call you 6 months before you were employed? I didn't know what happened after shortlisting you and I kept your resume inside my pending tray. I just shook my head . Suddenly I burst into tears. He didn't know why but i did.

Thank you. Your message is a relief
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
tyup:

when did u notice this?

It started 6 years ago
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
SearchingForSol:

It started 6 years ago

something similar happened to a senior In school then very brilliant n after school his life was as useless as what u can think of

his root cause ws traced to a lady he once slept with I'm not saying urs is similar but just think bout it
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Apination:

You have been going to the wrong places but one thing I can assure you is that it's not ordinary if what you say is true

I have no reason to lie. It is true, what do you suggest I do?
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Asquare84(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Scarry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter / A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / Should This Warrant Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.