Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,533 members, 7,865,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired (2767 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Apination(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
SearchingForSol:

I have no reason to lie. It is true, what do you suggest I do?
Isaiah 43:10
[10]“But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the lord.
    “You are my servant.
You have been chosen to know me, believe in me,
    and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God—
    there never has been, and there never will be.

If you understand the gravity of these Scripture passage, you wouldn't have asked. You don't need a pastor or priest or alfa to help you, go on your knees and seek God's direction, everything you need is in Scripture, every covenant and blessings God has promised is there. Most people go to church gatherings but are not Christians, wake up and help yourself.
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Obaman12: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
fairfora:
You're not alone in this case. There are several people in your shoes. In fact, I was once in your shoes and I was the cause of my predicament. While serving in edo state as a corper I met a young girl who just completed her secondary school. Due to her height and level of maturity, hardly would one know she wasn't wayward.

I left her in Abudu orientation camp where she was assisting her sister sell food. After being posted out to my PPA, I got a room to stay because the principal of the school i was posted couldn't provide an accommodation. After settling down, I wrote to this girl in Benin. GSM was merely 3 months old in Benin that time...econet wireless to be precise so there was no means of phone communication. I took her address when I was leaving abudu camp so I wrote to her. She traced and located me. The night she came, I touched her and she told me she was a virgin. Her tighs were shaking. In short, she bled. She also told me she wasnt expecting her period but it came suddenly. I took good care of her and gave her enough money to return to Benin. I never knew that was the beginning of my predicament. I never set my eyes on her again. 3 months into the end of my programme, I was falling ill . I went for series of tests, nothing was found. When I finished the scheme, i returned home. With prayers, my health was restored. I now began to look for jobs ooooo. Nearly all my friends had got fixed with good jobs but in my case, alas!

The major means of sending job applications then was by post. I'd trek 30 km from my house to the post office in dugbe ibadan and trek back home. I'd post all the job positions applied to, on guardian Tuesdays and Thursdays back then. Jobs are no longer being posted inside the newspaper again. Guardian used to be hot cake in those days, until the advent of affordable internet service providers.

To cut the long story shot, I became tired after posting over 200 applications. I spent the little I garnered from NYSC on job hunting. One day, my aunt came to our house and said, please can you accompany me for a church programme? Reluctantly, I followed her and after the programme, she urged me to see the pastor with her. When I got there, the man asked me to kneel down, as he was praying, he asked me to open my eyes. He asked sir, please who is Elisabeth(not her real name). I said she was my gf. He asked further, how many times did she come to see you? I said once...he said sir, you're under a bondage, because I entered into blood convenant with her and she sat on my glory. I was sweating.I said stubbornly, but i didn't drink her blood neither did she drink mine. He wanted to slap me and said, does it sound like I'm kidding? Did you not have an affair with her? She's a virgin and said whoever disvirgined her must be her husband in the spirit realm, that she's not an ordinary girl.

However, he said I should observe 3 days fasting and prayer which I did. On the 3rd day he asked me to see him which I did. He said he hasn't seen what he was looking for because he was still seeing traces. He said the 3rd prayer would have been answered but instead of watching a gospel music after I broke the fast, I was watching a hiphop song, which spoilt the 3rd prayer. He said i should go and repeat the 3rd one. Truly, after breaking the fast, I went to see my friend. He was playing an American collection of music on DVD. In short I repeated the 3rd prayer and went back to him. He prayed for me and said very soon, I'd see the hand of God. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. Barely 2 weeks after the prayer, the company I applied to in lagos sent me a letter of interview. I got that job as the overall best when the result came out. My boss called me one day and said, do you know I had wanted to call you 6 months before you were employed? I didn't know what happened after shortlisting you and I kept your resume inside my pending tray. I just shook my head . Suddenly I burst into tears. He didn't know why but i did.

Its been smooth for me since that time, up till now. I've been all over the world. I've dined and wined with world leaders Including Barak Obama. Maybe you committed same atrocity out of ignorance with some girls. I strongly believe with deliverance, fasting and prayer, you'd come out of it. Your case isn't ordinary, just check yourself and trace back your path. I'm sure you would remember. God would deliver you as He did deliver me. Those men of God who collected money from you are evil. You could even seek God's face yourself and I'm sure He would speak to you on what to do. All the best
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by FGonline: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
drightguy:
Sin is a reproach.... Move with caution in journey of life.

Forgiveness from known and unknown sin is all you required.

Good lucky brother.
are you without sin?

Everytin must not b attributd to sin

Time and season is also involved in dis case
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Escabado:

Where did you get the money you were using to feed yourself for 3 years when u did yahoo and money you spend on native doctor and prophet. Lol you don't know native doctor and some fake prophet use to collect people good destiny and exchange it
It's a long story. What do you suggest I do now
Re: I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest Video Ideas Guys / How Do I Stop Feeling Used By Women Marrying For Money / Official DOWRY & Current Bride price as of November 2022!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.