Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342840 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
peteregwu:
Pls engineers in the house, I rooted my itel it1452. I have been trying to figure out how to modify the imei, no way at all. I have used so many method; mobile Uncle, engineering mode to no avail, pls what else can I try it with?

Thanks.
Download MTK DROID TOOLS and connect your phone, enable USB debugging. YOU'LL SEE THE IMEI/NVRAM button, click it and back up.Then , replace your imei by typing it in and reboot your phone normally.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
on God
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

Its easier on PC but try downloading KINGROOT APP on your phone, boys just a click
thanks, buh hw do i root it with pc?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enaeni(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi engineers pls I jus need an advice my bold 5 jus went off n wunt nt come on again pls wat do I do abeggggggggggg plsssssss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MIB1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Engineers in the house i have a soft bricked HTC one m7(cloned by ALPS) mtk 6589

the problem is i have tried two diff roms from www.needrom.com but none of them works.

the only option left is to get a backup from a similar device and restore on mine

i would appreciate if anyone could help me.pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee

thank y'all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oluwawhemzy:

thanks, buh hw do i root it with pc?
Download MTK DROID TOOL and PDAnet.Then enable the USB DEBUGGING and open the MTK software, click root and reboot your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
MIB1:
Engineers in the house i have a soft bricked HTC one m7(cloned by ALPS) mtk 6589

the problem is i have tried two diff roms from www.needrom.com but none of them works.

the only option left is to get a backup from a similar device and restore on mine

i would appreciate if anyone could help me.pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee

thank y'all
You know the only solution left for ya.
So go about it yourself.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maxmills(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
please fellow gurus,I can't seem to register a payment. method on my google play store, meaning I can't buy paid app,any idea on how to resolve the problem??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MIB1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samtobh:

You know the only solution left for ya.
So go about it yourself.

thats y i am here.. i dont know anyone with a similar device, just hoping someone her could help, maybe backup and upload to a file hosting site, i would really appreciate

BTW,@samboth when i apply update from sdcard, after sometime i get an "installation aborted" message.. wht could that mean

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaolurhemsy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in. Thank you!
.... Am presently in minna Niger state capital. Pls where is ur Carl care in minna,,, at the same time my e-mail is olaolurhemsy86@gmail.com.... thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaolurhemsy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
olaolurhemsy:
.... Am presently in minna Niger state capital. Pls where is ur Carl care in minna,,, at the same time my e-mail is olaolurhemsy86@gmail.com.... thanks

My number is 07031248804
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 4:38am On Feb 06, 2015
pls engineers in the aus, kindly help me. my Google play isn't connecting and I av registered. could it be network matter? lastly, I can't save dp or share them on my android. it will tell me error occurred while saving. I use infinix zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
olaolurhemsy:
Hi! Following pls find the address and hotline of our service center in Minna: Suit 8, Obasanjo Complex Minna, Minna State 08084266050. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
officialEGO:
pls engineers in the aus, kindly help me. my Google play isn't connecting and I av registered. could it be network matter? lastly, I can't save dp or share them on my android. it will tell me error occurred while saving. I use infinix zero
Hi! Pls try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I live in Abeokuta, Ogun state. plus do u av a Carl care in osun state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia I have restored factory settings it's still d same thing. I can't save DPS and I can't save fbk pictures with d fbk app. wt cld possibly be wrong and I just got d phonent up to 3 days and I don't think there is a carlcare centre in Abeokuta. kindly help. tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2015
maxmills:
please fellow gurus,I can't seem to register a payment. method on my google play store, meaning I can't buy paid app,any idea on how to resolve the problem??
Forget about payment bro, wise up, download GETAPK app.Whenever you see an app on play store that requires payment, just scroll down to where you have share , click it and share through getapk.If available, you will see ''get'' and just click any of the download mirror and its free download.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
on God
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2015
MIB1:

thats y i am here.. i dont know anyone with a similar device, just hoping someone her could help, maybe backup and upload to a file hosting site, i would really appreciate

BTW,@samboth when i apply update from sdcard, after sometime i get an "installation aborted" message.. wht could that mean

thanks
Do you have CWM RRCOVERY as your recovery image?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2015
officialEGO:
Carlcaresophia I have restored factory settings it's still d same thing. I can't save DPS and I can't save fbk pictures with d fbk app. wt cld possibly be wrong and I just got d phonent up to 3 days and I don't think there is a carlcare centre in Abeokuta. kindly help. tnx
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jochy2kng: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Samtobh:

Flash the stock rom back to the phone.
Pls my Tab has refused to come on, it was dragging so I switched it off and on, it displayed d tecno name and remained like dat for a while. I decided after waiting for a long time to switch off and on again. since then it has refused to come.
pls help guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Samtobh:

Sis, I am at ijebu ode if you wouldn't mind coming. But if you mind, play store not connecting is probably due to some encryption in your host file.If you phone us rooted, its pretty easy.Download ES FILE EXPLORER and hills back.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Samtobh:

Sis, I am at ijebu ode if you wouldn't mind coming. But if you mind, play store not connecting is probably due to some encryption in your host file.If you phone us rooted, its pretty easy.Download ES FILE EXPLORER and hills back.
thanks so much. but what abt nt being able to save DPS and fbk pictures? is it a setting problem or na Carl care sure pass? it says error saving
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diseye29(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Can't download uc browser for myz10 d 1 I download is not responding to the network. Plz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mabtechgroup: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
MABTECH GSM ACCCESSORIES HAS COME AGAIN WITH THIS
SPECIAL PROMO! SPECIAL PROMO!! SPECIAL PRICE!!!
CHEAP & SPECIAL PRICES ON SOME SELECTED LCD/SCREEN MODELS AND ITEMS.
@ MABTECH NEW BRANCH, 18 AWOLOWO WAY, OPPOSITE IKEJA CLUB, IKEJA LAGOS. 09050988753.

BLACKBERRY LCD/SCREEN
BB 9700 (002) --------------- N2, 000
BB 9700 (004) -------------- N2, 000
BB Z10 COMPLETE LCD BLACK ---- N1, 500
BB Z10 COMPLETE LCD WHITE ----- N1, 800

NOKIA LCD/SCREEN`
NOKIA 1202, NOKIA 1280 ---------------------------- N130
C1, X1, N108, N107, N110, N112, N106, C2, NOKIA 101 ------- N220
C3, ASHA SERIES N200, N210, N201, N302, X2-02 ------------ N480

IPHONE LCD/SCREEN
IPHONE 4G ------- N3, 300
IPHONE 5G ------- N5, 200

MABTECH ORIGINAL BRANDED FOLLOW COME BATTERIES & CHARGERS
BB 9800 (TORCH 1, 2) ORIGINAL BATTERY ------- N700
BB 9900(BOLD 5) ORIGINAL BATTERY ------- N900
BLACKBERRY ORIGINAL CHARGERS (1.2 Amp) I.C ------- N600
BLACKBERRY Z30 ORIGINAL CHARGER (2.1 Amp) CELL -------- N1, 200
SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET ORIGINAL CHARGERS (2. Amp) -----N1,200

HURRY WHILE STOCK LAST. WE SELL GOOD & QUALITY PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICES.

MABTECH GSM ACCESSORIES
We also have in stock BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG
Batteries, Chargers, LCD/SCREEN, Flex, LCD board, Trackpad/Joystick, Handsfree, charging ports, mic, ic, Memory cards,
Bluetooth, Card readers, Flash drive, Rework station, Engineering tools, Screen protector,
Pouch, Repair Parts, China Phone LCD & Touch Pad.
All Product are Quality Products.
MABTECH GSM ACCESSORIES: 08034254002,07083944425

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JustCare: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
hello! a friend's phone got damaged-the screen and the glass broke, I wish to know the cost of repairing it especially is computer village. phone spec: Techno H6

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
officialEGO:

thanks so much. but what abt nt being able to save DPS and fbk pictures? is it a setting problem or na Carl care sure pass? it says error saving
leave carlcare joor.Its settings. I presume the memory card is full or virus-infected.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
jochy2kng:

Pls my Tab has refused to come on, it was dragging so I switched it off and on, it displayed d tecno name and remained like dat for a while. I decided after waiting for a long time to switch off and on again. since then it has refused to come.
pls help guys
which tab?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialEGO(f): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Samtobh:

leave carlcare joor.Its settings. I presume the memory card is full or virus-infected.
hmmmm. kk. thanks. will get a new memory card then. and pls I get to finally use glo 3gig on my phone but while I tried downloading afterwards, it told me storage device unavailable and it is in phone storage. cld it be as a result of the changes?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cozy7(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
I use LG d380, anytime I download or receive music, it seems to save it on my phone, rather than SD, thereby filling up my phone memory n I'm unable to update my apps (no space) unless I delete sth (either music or video). Plz help me!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mitchyy(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Hello, does carlcare in V.I open today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: eduhenry90(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.