Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342829 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MizMyColi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
bjhaid:
tell d person that bought d phone to send the unlock sim code.

She's un-reachabe for now.
Besides, I feel she's done more than enough good for me already.

Is there a way I can buy it using my credit card?

It's an LG G3 Vigor
Model no. LS885

It's locked to Sprint network and anytime I switch on the phone, it shows Service Disabled
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
mition666:
Hello
i am mr, john i was nearly frustrate
by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take
my money and scam me. it was
mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so
happy today that i'm a great man on
my
own. i will advice you to be part of the mition666 secret cult for you to be
powerful and get all
you want in this world if you know you
have
a strong heart to be a member true
this email;mition666@gmail.com or call 08136196285

Chai!!! Nigerians!!! grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swaz(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Pls I need help on how to root Acer iconia tab A1-811. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Hello Gurus.......I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII which is having problem creating the wifi portable hotspot ......wats the.posible solution, pls??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
brownpollo:
Help me
My Samsung s3
Say unfortunately Samsung keyboard stopped working what will I do
you can download go keyboard and set as default or Setting>My device>Language and inputs > select Samsung keyboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ogieenike: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow finally I am playing modern combat 4 on my gionee p3. although it has a few lags but I am enjoying the gameplay. and there is one funny thing, when my battery is low I can not play the game

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ogieenike: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow I love this luncher so much

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
NEquity:
Hello Gurus.......I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII which is having problem creating the wifi portable hotspot ......wats the.posible solution, pls??

Is the device branded ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by violos: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
I need help...how can I install innjoo i1s..mtk65xxx driver on PC...to enable me increase my phone interna memory to 3gig....I have tried installing it on more than 5 PCs.without a success..pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
nani667:

Is the device branded ?
at&t .....unlocked and rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
nani667:

Is the device branded ?
at&t .....unlocked and rooted...... thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
NEquity:
at&t .....unlocked and rooted...... thnks

Well thats your problem there.... AT&T locked the WiFi tethering on their phones..... Flashing a Custom ROM on the device will easily solve your problem.... Or Download a third party app that can give you that feature ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkarh187(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Please is it possible to increase my Huawei y520 ram
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Get #1,000 Naira Discount + Quick Delivery on INFINIX Hot and INFINIX ZERO + (Free Shipping and Pay on Delivery) to selected areas

Hurry While Stock Lasts!!!

Call/Whatsapp 08122204769 or email [Eonuegbu1@gmail.com] to place your Orders.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moredollar(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good evening, house. There's a problem with my Android phone. The upper part of the screen is not responding. Please, what can I do about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fredafreda:
Hello,
Kindly assist me here.
I got a new phone Gionee M2.
When I make calls or receive calls, I usually can hear the other party but they cant hear me.
Everything is ok with my earpiece, but without it, it doesnt work.
Please help here.

Go and change ur mouthpiece
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OGeeKush(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello gurus in the b.. Pls i hav a huge problem!! My phone's gorilla glass broke, nd i changed the complete screen as they don't sell d gorilla glass alone, the problem now is dat my phone just power itself off when m not charging.. It first started happening lyl once in two days but now it happens almost every time my phone is not plugged in to a charger
Pls i need ur help! I use a Motorola droid razr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrlaw93(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
pls house i broke the touch pad of my beSocial4 SC020. I went to slot where i bought it and was told the company has shut down. Any engr who cn hlp repair the phone? Pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
nani667:

Well thats your problem there.... AT&T locked the WiFi tethering on their phones..... Flashing a Custom ROM on the device will easily solve your problem.... Or Download a third party app that can give you that feature ✔
an example of such apps pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
moredollar:
Good evening, house. There's a problem with my Android phone. The upper part of the screen is not responding. Please, what can I do about it?
check if there is any crack......if none, you might need to hard reset your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
bobo65:

its a software issue
flash the phone
flashed the phone but its still not seeing network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
NEquity:
an example of such apps pls.

FoxFi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kfed4ril(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls I don't knw what happen to the screen of my samsung tab. It has never fallen to the ground and has Neva had a hard contact on the screen, it all happen last week sat after using it I dropped it on my bed, locked my room and went out, as I came bk I took my tab to browse then I noticed some new line cracks inside the screen. Pls help me out.

NB.I got it as brand new on the 5th of jan.
And I am the only one hu has access to my room

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kfed4ril(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
More pics

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys i need help on unbricking ,my infinix zero 16gb... it is dead brick, dosent charge, dosent power on at all... i was trying to port rom when it got stuck at boot logo... i went ahed to flash it using sp flashtool but the phone disconnected mistakenly half way which made it dead brick... anyone with ideas on how to revive it? please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moredollar(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2015
NEquity:
check if there is any crack......if none, you might need to hard reset your phone
Thanks. But how do I do that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by naijainstinct: 4:17am On Feb 15, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have been using a Samsung Note 3 (N900) for a while now. I haven't had any issue with the phone until last week when i opened the back cover and removed the battery while the phone was still on. Then I started noticing the following:

1. Phone wont switch on after removing battery and replacing it back except I plug to charger. Once it shows it is charging, i can disconnect the charger and switch on. if i attempt to switch off, remove the battery again and reinsert it, my phone wont switch on until i connect to charger again.

2. Phone becomes very hot during usage and charging (very hot that I cant touch the upper part of the phone for few seconds after unplugging from charger).

3. Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on......it only indicates a faded green sign and automatically turns off after few seconds.

I have done a factory reset, removed my sim card and sd card.........though there is a little improvement on number 2, number 1 and 3 persists.

does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thureshi: 5:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Hello,
My name is Samuel, I am a phone engineer, I'm here to assist you on your mobile phone faults, I noticed majority of mobile phone faults are not what taking to engineers for repairs rather you can repair it yourself without using tools. If you are interested on how to fix your phone by yourself "request for free ebook on how to repair a mobile phone" by sending me an e-mail: iyiola_samuel@yahoo.com or ping me: 2165E084. Save your phone, money and time today. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kbworld: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Good morning good people. This morning,i tried rebooting my opsson phone,but what suprised me was the phone refused to come on by itself. I tried removing the battery,but still the phone did not switch on. In fact, the phone is not booting into recovery mode. What should i do,please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.