Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342137 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolam4skywd(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls, how much will it cost me to change the screen of a blackberry bold 2.. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obamaweezy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Samtobh:

The battery connector might be the source of the unwarranted hiccup! Try changing it bro.
Thanks bro, I will try that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by B3sty(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm having issues with my Playstore on my Rooted Techno Phantom A+, I can't update any Apps on my phone neither could I download, anyone with useful info on hw I could go abt this shd pls help me out. I need to get this done urgently. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
B3sty:
I'm having issues with my Playstore on my Rooted Techno Phantom A+, I can't update any Apps on my phone neither could I download, anyone with useful info on hw I could go abt this shd pls help me out. I need to get this done urgently. Thanks in Advance.
Pretty easy to fix that bro.A blocked I.P has been written into the host file on your phone.Use ES FILE EXPLORER to browse the root of your device.Go to a folder named ''etc'' and open the ''host'' file using a text editor. Clear the second line, leaving only the line that contains 127.0.0.1.Save it and close.Go to your play store and boom.....you're there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by B3sty(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Samtobh:

Pretty easy to fix that bro.A blocked I.P has been written into the host file on your phone.Use ES FILE EXPLORER to browse the root of your device.Go to a folder named ''etc'' and open the ''host'' file using a text editor. Clear the second line, leaving only the line that contains 127.0.0.1.Save it and close.Go to your play store and boom.....you're there.
Thanks for your response Bro, but hw do I locate the ES FILE EXPLORER? where do I go to do this? I'm confused! more so, I don't knw much abt the phone. I just need to get this done. Do I need to go thru using
mobile uncle tools? I'm a novice pls.
Yea, I Downloaded a ES FILE EXPLORER,I checked the Host File with "etc", I opened the File & could only see the code u wrote..." 127.0.0.1" with localhost after the code. can't find first nor 2nd line...what next do I need to do? I was told File can't be written...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hazard1759(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
hello house,ma Sony xperia arc 15i is stuck on bootloop...I
don't know wot to do,pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapoju(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kindly help me... My techno h5 is no longer booting after a auto format using sp tool..... The phone is not rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Guarantor(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good people of Nairaland, kindly assist me to unlock this phone SONY XPERIA Model number ST25i.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2015
dear engineers. I have 2 iphones 5s. One is locked to tesco uk. The other to orange uk. Hw would u help me unlock them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ManAremu007: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Whatsapp has stopped working on my phone. Asha 201. Please how do i repair it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
oluwapoju:
Kindly help me... My techno h5 is no longer booting after a auto format using sp tool..... The phone is not rooted
Why format in the first place?
Before formatting , did you make a backup of the Stock ROM?
You don't just go about doing stuffs to your phone because you've some softwares to play with!
I guess you formatted without ticking the ''FORMAT EVERYTHING EXCEPT BOOTLOADER'' option. FastFingers bro.
Well, the only option for you is to look around for anyone using the same type of phone with you ,back it up and flash to your phones.
Alternatively, search online, especially (forum dot dot com)!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
B3sty:

Thanks for your response Bro, but hw do I locate the ES FILE EXPLORER? where do I go to do this? I'm confused! more so, I don't knw much abt the phone. I just need to get this done. Do I need to go thru using
mobile uncle tools? I'm a novice pls.
Yea, I Downloaded a ES FILE EXPLORER,I checked the Host File with "etc", I opened the File & could only see the code u wrote..." 127.0.0.1" with localhost after the code. can't find first nor 2nd line...what next do I need to do? I was told File can't be written...
If the phone is rooted, download SD MAID APP AND SD MAID UNLOCKER PRO , analyze your phone using the buttons provided, sure it will help you clean up unwanted files.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amparas(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
oluwapoju:
flash it using SP Flash tools
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by B3sty(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Samtobh:

If the phone is rooted, download SD MAID APP AND SD MAID UNLOCKER PRO , analyze your phone using the buttons provided, sure it will help you clean up unwanted files.
Ok, I'm going to try that out, will get back here to let u knw abt this. Thanks bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls Gurus in the house .. i have prob wit my former Gs3 which got stock on the samsung logo and i got anoda Gs4 which fell and it started draining the battery immediately after charging and it very hot ..
Any Help Pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyug79: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapoju(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Samtobh:

Why format in the first place?
Before formatting , did you make a backup of the Stock ROM?
You don't just go about doing stuffs to your phone because you've some softwares to play with!
I guess you formatted without ticking the ''FORMAT EVERYTHING EXCEPT BOOTLOADER'' option. FastFingers bro.
Well, the only option for you is to look around for anyone using the same type of phone with you ,back it up and flash to your phones.
Alternatively, search online, especially (forum dot dot com)!
Got the stock ROM via ... But after flashing the ROM on the phone , it still don't come up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapoju(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2015
amparas:
flash it using SP Flash tools
still don't come up after flashing the stock rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
oluwapoju:

Got the stock ROM via ... But after flashing the ROM on the phone , it still don't come up
Sometimes, those downloaded stock ROMs are incorrectly packaged.I prefer you get someone using your type of phone,backup the ROM using MTk droid tool and create the files to flash by clicking the !PREPARE BLOCKS FOR FLASHTOOL and then flash using SP FLASH TOOL.
Bet this will work best for yo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by natedroid: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
I recently bought a neat z10 which happened to be a clone from a pal here. the phone came with a BB pin and bb z10 boot animation. it is a complete replica of the bb z10.

at first I thought the OS of the z10 has been switched to android since the phone runs on android 4.3.

I did factory reset on the phone on Sunday thinking the OS would revert back to bb10 O.S so I can utilise glo bis on it but to my surprise what I saw after reset and reboot was a stock android boot animation logo on start up.

i checked my imei and got an "invalid imei" response. I couldnt make calls or browse with the phone.

well after much researching, I had to implemented a frameroot on the device .the root fixed and recovered my imei, this morning I injected a bb imei on the Z10 clone also & am currently using glo bis on it.

my problem now is the z10 boot animation. I don't want my friends who use z10 to know that my z10 is a clone even though my android is more sophisticated than the real BB z10.

pls how can I change get back the z10 boot animation logo?

I know that it is possible to change boot animations.

can any guru in the house give me a link to where I can get z10 boot animation.

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kekakuz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
how is everyone doing
my tecno s7 accelerometer is not working
i cant get it to landscape and cant tilt it
its stuck on portrait
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ela161(f): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I have a new phone I need to unlock. Please can anyone help me for free? Samsung GT S7583T.
Imei: 352520060303998/01

Thank you loads.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jtenna: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
hey guys,
can someone please tell me what to do?
my andriod phone, sony xperia st27i switches off anytime i put on the mobile data.
havent been experiencing this before.
what do i do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
please i have had the lg g2 for a year now and i noticed the screen flickers i thought i could manage it but its worse now i went online and it appears other people have the problem would like to know what the solution is
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
tensazangetsu:
please i have had the lg g2 for a year now and i noticed the screen flickers i thought i could manage it but its worse now i went online and it appears other people have the problem would like to know what the solution is

Many people complain of screen related issues on LG phones.... Particularly the Nexus 4 and this G2.....Apparently it's cos of the way they arranged the bezels
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
nani667:

Many people complain of screen related issues on LG phones.... Particularly the Nexus 4 and this G2.....Apparently it's cos of the way they arranged the bezels
please i would like to know if theres a way it could be fixed. i dont wanna change the screen and still have the same problems. Do you think its a hardware or software problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
natedroid:
I recently bought a neat z10 which happened to be a clone from a pal here. the phone came with a BB pin and bb z10 boot animation. it is a complete replica of the bb z10.

at first I thought the OS of the z10 has been switched to android since the phone runs on android 4.3.

I did factory reset on the phone on Sunday thinking the OS would revert back to bb10 O.S so I can utilise glo bis on it but to my surprise what I saw after reset and reboot was a stock android boot animation logo on start up.

i checked my imei and got an "invalid imei" response. I couldnt make calls or browse with the phone.

well after much researching, I had to implemented a frameroot on the device .the root fixed and recovered my imei, this morning I injected a bb imei on the Z10 clone also & am currently using glo bis on it.

my problem now is the z10 boot animation. I don't want my friends who use z10 to know that my z10 is a clone even though my android is more sophisticated than the real BB z10.

pls how can I change get back the z10 boot animation logo?

I know that it is possible to change boot animations.

can any guru in the house give me a link to where I can get z10 boot animation.

thanks
z10 boot animation logo can be searched for online and downloaded in a zip format.Then with CWM installed on your phone,your install it as an update. Albeit,it must be packaged in the same way the original files are.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
jtenna:
hey guys,
can someone please tell me what to do?
my andriod phone, sony xperia st27i switches off anytime i put on the mobile data.
havent been experiencing this before.
what do i do please?
Try doing factory reset.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PietroRico(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can someone help me with rooting my tecno h6. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Samtobh:

z10 boot animation logo can be searched for online and downloaded in a zip format.Then with CWM installed on your phone,your install it as an update. Albeit,it must be packaged in the same way the original files are.
please my lg g2 screen flickers and its driving me crazy what do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkarh187(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello engineers pls my tecno f7 can't pickup 3g signal again please what can i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.