Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342762 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jochy2kng: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Samtobh:

which tab?
Tecno N9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jerry24kay(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
I got this phone as a gift lastweek
Verizon Tab 2.

7" android 4.0.4 ..8GB internal memory
But the RAM is 306.63MB ..absolutely poor

Pls I need ur help guys ..I want to increase the RAM .. Its so slow ..and freezes @ will

I tried downloading some free apps but useless
I tried RAM expander but its saying license blah blah..

Pls help me with the Raw file (working) RAM EXPander
Or any other way I Can increase the RAM
Its frustrating

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MIB1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Samtobh:

Do you have CWM RRCOVERY as your recovery image?

No ,should have created one.....

Any help out there?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinka10: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
I have an unlocked Sprint Blackberry 9930 which have being working with BIS and suddenly stopped working(no more chat nor browsing).
was using it MTN network.

Kindly offer solution or assistance on how to get BIS working on it again.

- Host routing table not loading after Registration message was sent.

- edge displaye don the right hand corner

- Voice and SMS workign perfectly no BIS

Blackberry 9930

Smartphone (3G, CDMA, Wi-Fi)

7.1 Bundle 1731 (v7.1.0.580, Platform 5.1.0.429)

3G Band 1, 8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlamedy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
pls whia can I gt HTC one vx camera done...ao much cu u think it can cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Nlanders... How much does it take to change d charging point of an android device... Pls quote n reply me if u know.... THAnKs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Pls engineers, I rooted my phone. Of like a week I was enjoying, but somehow I lost my root privileges. Then I discovered the super user of vroot is in my system/app. I uninstalled it, I discovered the icon is still in my home screen. So I used es file explorer to try delete it, no way because I was not rooted. I try to root again with the vroot, it says rooted in my pic with vroom, but in phone it says not rooted because of the super user in the system app. Pls guys what do I do.... And how do I get rid of this su in my system app so that I can root my phone again?

Thanks engineers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
I have Galaxy S4 Complete Screen+Touch & SIM+SD Card Tray for sale.

Loc. Lagos
Call - 08090989821
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2015
yinka10:
I have an unlocked Sprint Blackberry 9930 which have being working with BIS and suddenly stopped working(no more chat nor browsing).
was using it MTN network.

Kindly offer solution or assistance on how to get BIS working on it again.

- Host routing table not loading after Registration message was sent.

- edge displaye don the right hand corner

- Voice and SMS workign perfectly no BIS

Blackberry 9930

Smartphone (3G, CDMA, Wi-Fi)

7.1 Bundle 1731 (v7.1.0.580, Platform 5.1.0.429)

3G Band 1, 8
call the customer care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
officialEGO:
Carlcaresophia I have restored factory settings it's still d same thing. I can't save DPS and I can't save fbk pictures with d fbk app. wt cld possibly be wrong and I just got d phonent up to 3 days and I don't think there is a carlcare centre in Abeokuta. kindly help. tnx
hard reset your fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
cozy7:
I use LG d380, anytime I download or receive music, it seems to save it on my phone, rather than SD, thereby filling up my phone memory n I'm unable to update my apps (no space) unless I delete sth (either music or video). Plz help me!
change ur storage path to phone storage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rushman003: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Pls grt engrs how do I go about my samsung galaxy s4 going hanging and going off at interval and hav tried changing bat3 but it seems bat3 isnt the prob. Could it be d panel cus if I put celotape on the memory card cover it tends to last small..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2015
mitchyy:

Hello, does carlcare in V.I open today?
Hi! Our service centers in Nigeria open from 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday, and 9:00-14:00 on Saturday. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
bjhaid:
change ur storage path to phone storage

Good afternoon
Please how do I go about unlocking a brand new LG G3 Vigor.

It was brought from the US and is registered to the sprint network.

Do I necessarily have to go to computer village to unlock and enable other network carriers.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickylinco(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
pls, i need urgent help because my system space in tecno n9 tablet is now full. i have
uninstalled many apps but it keeps saying it's full. the phone is now even
shutting down unexpectedly.... pls help a brother
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
vickylinco:
pls, i need urgent help because my system space in tecno n9 tablet is now full. i have
uninstalled many apps but it keeps saying it's full. the phone is now even
shutting down unexpectedly.... pls help a brother
Do you have root explorer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickylinco(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Samtobh:

Do you have root explorer?
no sir. the phone is not rooted either
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MistadeRegal(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
My Zoey Android suddenly won't bootload. It will just freeze at startup....What can be done to it? Someone says I should flash it....What's the "Flash" stuff?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
vickylinco:
no sir. the phone is not rooted either
Then root
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickylinco(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Samtobh:

Then root
will that save system space? if it will, how will i go about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good afternoon
Please how do I go about unlocking a brand new LG G3 Vigor.

It was brought from the US and is registered to the sprint network.

Do I necessarily have to go to computer village to unlock and enable other network carriers.
Thanks in anticipation.
tell d person that bought d phone to send the unlock sim code.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Pls engineers in d house help, I wanna purchase bb Q10 bt some folks are telling me dat de camera n video r not as sharp as de bold 5 among other ups n downs. Pls comment.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brownpollo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Help me
My Samsung s3
Say unfortunately Samsung keyboard stopped working what will I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saucekide25(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swizy: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Josh are you still in dis land? pls holla. Lost my contacts
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardheolar(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2015
How can I root my samsung ace3 pls. Urgent answer needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bauer00: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
bjhaid:
tell d person that bought d phone to send the unlock sim code.
pls,am planning to update my phone(huawei)
over the air but am scared of it getting bricked
bcause its rooted...is dia any safety precaution i
can take?..thanks in anticipatn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bauer00: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
pls house,am planning to update my phone(huawei)
over the air but am scared of it getting bricked
bcause its rooted...is dia any safety precaution i
can take?..thanks in anticipatn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardheolar(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls, is dere any solution to simpleaandroidssimpleaandroidserver stopping by utself??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sherirff12: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
My iPhone 5 back camera freezes when I want to snap a photo but the front camera works perfectly. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fredafreda: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello,
Kindly assist me here.
I got a new phone Gionee M2.
When I make calls or receive calls, I usually can hear the other party but they cant hear me.
Everything is ok with my earpiece, but without it, it doesnt work.
Please help here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.