Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342376 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 9:30am On May 01, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
Please help on this, I have this iphone 5, if the sim is removed all the apps comes up and I can go anywhere I want, but puting back the sim it show update completed, few more steps, when I click continue, it direct me to use wifi, after conecting to wifi its says sim card not VALID and it show 3G. Please anybody help what's is the solution
the phone is yet to unlock contact me 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scofieldsimba(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2015
Please he my Nokia N9 can't download whatsapp and facebook apps. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phantom(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2015
Hello.. Please does anyone have an idea how much to change sim2 tray for htc desire816 at i cell telecom, ikeja. Phone is 3 months old and still under warranty but I doubt if it will repaired free since it was physical damage while I was trying to remove a sim card.
I need to have an idea of the cost of changing the tray at icelltelecom. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macuberry(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2015
I downloaded this freedom app for hacking games and free in app purchases. I was warned that my google play store MAY not connect to the internet. Now its not con ecting. I even restored factory setting, its now worse cos I can't download cos I need to connect the tab to my e-mail address. I have cleared the Google play store cache. Still same problem. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2015
Please, how Can I flash my dead tecno n9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fimi: 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
pls help on diz,i use iphone 4s.it takes several hours 4 d battery to b fully charged.even wen fully charged,it drops drastically.tho i dnt use original charger,culd dt b d problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by docus: 1:38pm On May 02, 2015
engineers, my tecno m9 has not been able to update or download any app for some time nw. it keeps telling my memory is full yet i still have about 10GB left. hw do i solve this problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
helenmi:
Please, how Can I flash my dead tecno n9

What exactly do you mean by "dead phone."?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
docus:
engineers, my tecno m9 has not been able to update or download any app for some time nw. it keeps telling my memory is full yet i still have about 10GB left. hw do i solve this problem?

10gb on the m.card or internal memory?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
fimi:
pls help on diz,i use iphone 4s.it takes several hours 4 d battery to b fully charged.even wen fully charged,it drops drastically.tho i dnt use original charger,culd dt b d problem?

You should change that charger as soon as possible... use a charger that charges your phone moderately. . . if the battery still drops faster than normal, then its a battery problem. . .

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stockmetrics: 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
Kudos, MaxGraviton.
I have found the solution to some of my phone challenges via your responses.
Keep up the good job!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
stockmetrics:
Kudos, MaxGraviton.
I have found the solution to some of my phone challenges via your responses.
Keep up the good job!

Glad I could help. . . smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
MaxGraviton:

What exactly do you mean by "dead phone."?

I tried to change the font. Then it couldn't come up again. Not charging sef. Just dead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
helenmi:

I tried to change the font. Then it couldn't come up again. Not charging sef. Just dead.

I'm assuming you don't have Nandroid Backup of your phone and that you had cwm installed before it got bricked.

So just look for someone with the same model as yours, and then create the back up there....
• First flash Clockwork mod recovery on the phone then create the back up,
• Remove the Sdcard where the backup is placed and put it in your Phone.
• Boot your phone into recovery mode, select "Backup & Restore" then select "Restore". . wait till it finishes, then reboot, and you're good to go.

If you didn't flash CWM recovery before the phone got bricked. . . Then that might be a bit challenging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
MaxGraviton:

I'm assuming you don't have Nandroid Backup of your phone and that you had cwm installed before it got bricked.

So just look for someone with the same model as yours, and then create the back up there....
• First flash Clockwork mod recovery on the phone then create the back up,
• Remove the Sdcard where the backup is placed and put it in your Phone.
• Boot your phone into recovery mode, select "Backup & Restore" then select "Restore". . wait till it finishes, then reboot, and you're good to go.

If you didn't flash CWM recovery before the phone got bricked. . . Then that might be a bit challenging.

Am not sure I did
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
helenmi:

Am not sure I did

Okay, but the phone was rooted and right? if Yes, you'd need a PC for the next step, if NO....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by docus: 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
MaxGraviton:

10gb on the m.card or internal memory?
internal memory sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:13pm On May 02, 2015
docus:

internal memory sir

Okay. . . you should unmount your SD card before you download. your M.card space is almost filled up that's why it keeps showing not enough space. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by docus: 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay. . . you should unmount your SD card before you download. your M.card space is almost filled up that's why it keeps showing not enough space. . .
ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay, but the phone was rooted and right?
if Yes, you'd need a PC for the next step, if NO....

Yes, it is rooted. Please give me the procedure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brainzdh(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Foreign tech sites are calling it “the Android king....The Device that Will Blow your Mind this 2015.
http://go.engineer-ng.net/m?id=6404812%3AMobilePage%3A29492#/m/blogpost?id=6404812%3ABlogPost%3A104177
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gptech(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
Macuberry:
I downloaded this freedom app for hacking games and free in app purchases. I was warned that my google play store MAY not connect to the internet. Now its not con ecting. I even restored factory setting, its now worse cos I can't download cos I need to connect the tab to my e-mail address. I have cleared the Google play store cache. Still same problem. What do I do?

Bro are u still interested in d infinix hot, colour is red, don't know who deleted my thread. U can call 09034853910 or whatsappp 08077665471. Can get it to Benin for u.
Pls am sorry for derailing this thread
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lukfame(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2015
Good morning to all d gurus in the house...plz, is there any way i can change the imei of my lg d410....?....if you have the guide...kindly post it....thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungWiseCash: 12:52pm On May 03, 2015
I love my phone so much that I can't stay a day without it. So sad to say I love my phone then my girl. Recently my phone has become something else. It unmount my storage by itself both the memory card nd d phone storage. I've try every means I thought that should help; formatting my M card, deleting bid files but none of these steps helps. But if I remove the M card I won't have any problem of such. Pls can anyone help out with a possible solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguyindcorner(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
pls gurus in d house come to my aid.

I have been trying to root my new lenovo k3 note with different apps including kingroot but no luck. Anyone with possible solutions pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naijavibz1: 2:46pm On May 03, 2015
pls i want to change the glass of my galaxsy s4 how much does it cost and pls can u suggest an engineer to
me thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
Naijavibz1:
pls i want to change the glass of my galaxsy s4 how much does it cost and pls can u suggest an engineer to
me thanks.

Is it the digitiser or the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
Neatly used Gionee E3 available for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naijavibz1: 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
ebab:

Is it the digitiser or the screen?
since i can still type with it it's d digitizer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
Naijavibz1:

since i can still type with it it's d digitizer

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naijavibz1: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
ebab:

your contact please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hkk(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2015
My Samsung galaxy mega is not charging when switched on unless I switch it off.. Pls any ideas on what might be wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.