Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349606 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
For all your screen problems and solutions, WhatsApp me on 07033185680.

We do pick up and delivery.. Same day delivery only in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gosj(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please can someone in the house help me out. I bought a brand new Tecno Pad Mini P9 in May but now whenever i switch it on it will refuse to launch the main menu showing this message "unfortunately, launcher has stopped." Please what can i do to remove this message and get it working normally because i cant go for a replacement 'cos the phone has a crack on the screen and am afraid having it spoilt the more all in the name of repairs. Please is there anyway i can reset it myself? Thank you all for your response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bawz012(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
how much is a new charging port for BLACKberry in Ikeja? pls
And how do i fix it if i want to repair it myself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samoht(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
gosj:
Please can someone in the house help me out. I bought a brand new Tecno Pad Mini P9 in May but now whenever i switch it on it will refuse to launch the main menu showing this message "unfortunately, launcher has stopped." Please what can i do to remove this message and get it working normally because i cant go for a replacement 'cos the phone has a crack on the screen and am afraid having it spoilt the more all in the name of repairs. Please is there anyway i can reset it myself? Thank you all for your response.

Make sure phone is powered off, Now hold both Volume + key and Power key, phone will boot to factory menu, at this point select Format Emmc and confirm yes to format, *use the volume keys to navigate through the options and the power key to select * once emmc format option confirmed fone will reboot and wipe the entire user data and restore factory default... That's it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rooy57(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Karmanaut:

The file can be found here
File size is 717 MB
It's a zipped file and you need to extract it (if you're asked for password type h o v a t e k without spaces.)
After extracting, send the extracted file (the file extension is .backup) to a memory card, boot into recovery, then restore from there.
Cheers.

sup bro, i was about to download the stock rom only to to find out you actually sent the one for R7 and not L7. hoping to here from you.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Rooy57:

sup bro, i was about to download the stock rom only to to find out you actually sent the one for R7 and not L7. hoping to here from you.thanks
Follow the instructions here:
https://forum_hovatek.com/thread-311.html

Change the underscore in the address to a dot.
Or try this direct link
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Darvel(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Pls can i change the glass of my opsson s1.. D glass is cracked not d screen and hw much does it cost.... Tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lasodosantos(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
my samsung galaxy S4 is always hot wen eva my fone..and the ba3 depreciate xo badly dat i dnt knw wat to do..pls admin ur advice ll be appreciated..tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cisse7575(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please sir, I can't pick an incoming calls on my Tecno L7 Android phone, it always says "unfortunately, the dialer has stopped" I've been using hands free and it is so stressful. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justbelieve: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
My bbz10 refuse to send message what should I do plz?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmade2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lippincott(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls I bought a samsung galaxy grand prim me but the internal memory is only 1.5gig. mean while the specs say it should be 8g ig. what can be wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Karmanaut:

Try this one
says it has been dis continued

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2015
purplekayc:
says it has been dis continued
There is a [size=18]BIG RED BUTTON SAYING "DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2015
For all your screen problems and solutions, WhatsApp me on 07033185680.

We do pick up and delivery.. Same day delivery only in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nimat158(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
My bold5 browser is nt working nd I cnt download wit blackberry world
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pofolo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Afternoon all,
Pls my. Tecno A3 is showing phone memory full for apps, its 1g but I'm only seeing 290mb used , but 998mb on it.

Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zuris: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good day. Pls anyone in-house to help me?

I bought a blackberry Z3 last year. All I have downloaded to the phone is inst10, candy crush, screen shot, pic story and camera 360.

This phone keeps telling me the memory is full but it comes with an 8g internal memory and I have a 32g memory card. I don't know what to delete again. Am tired.

Why does it keep telling me memory full?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zuris: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good day. Pls anyone in-house to help me?

I bought a blackberry Z3 last year. All I have downloaded to the phone is inst10, candy crush, screen shot, pic story and camera 360.

This phone keeps telling me the memory is full but it comes with an 8g internal memory and I have a 32g memory card. I don't know what to delete again. Am tired.

Why does it keep telling me memory full?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dapaiks: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some one please my Samsung galaxy fell into a bucket of water i dried for three days now an it refused to come up please what can i do to revive my tab thnkz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
please how can i remove "unfortunately, monkey test has stopped" virus on my phone completely i have flashed the phone but it keeps popping up. it's so disturbing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rostel2:
please how can i remove "unfortunately, monkey test has stopped" virus on my phone completely i have flashed the phone but it keeps popping up. it's so disturbing.
Disable it instead of uninstalling.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Karmanaut:
Disable it instead of uninstalling.
i have tried that method it enables itself again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rostel2:
i have tried that method it enables itself again
If your device is rooted you can disable it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Karmanaut:

If your device is rooted you can disable it.
somebody rooted his phone owing to the virus but still persists.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rostel2:
somebody rooted his phone owing to the virus but still persists.
After rooting install titanium backup and freeze the apps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Karmanaut:

After rooting install titanium backup and freeze the apps.
Thanks...how do i root with kingroot? i use gionee m2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rostel2:
Thanks...how do i root with kingroot? i use gionee m2
Google's your friend.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haywhy433(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Very neat Tecno h6 for sale.. It's a flawless and a very neat phone, I bought it not long ago nd the phone is a real machine.. I reside in Ibadan and Ilorin. Whatsapp or call me 08138433937.. It goes for 17k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Karmanaut:

Google's your friend.
i have done all that you asked me to do but i tried freeze an app in the Titanium back up it says apps can be frozen only in donate version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giov: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Pls engineers in the house help a bro. I jst bought dis Infinix Zero 2 32Gig about a month ago buh recently d phone will jst go dark and all of a sudden will trip off. All effort I make to put it on proves futile den after about 20mins, it will reboot again. Its becoming regular and I'm getting apprehensive cos its a new phone wat could be d prob and wat shd I do? Hoping to hear from u guys.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Rostel2:
i have done all that you asked me to do but i tried freeze an app in the Titanium back up it says apps can be frozen only in donate version
Buy the donate version, or install lucky patcher, it's free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.