Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342069 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2015
cisse7575:
Please sir, I can't pick an incoming calls on my Tecno L7 Android phone, it always says "unfortunately, the dialer has stopped" I've been using hands free and it is so stressful. Please what can I do?
Install a new dialler app.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mt7511: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Hello house. I bought a used phone on amazon. When it arrived here in Nigeria and I put in my sim it did not work. I checked online and the imei has been blacklisted by t-mobile.

Please is there any solution for this problem? Can I unlock it or have the imei changed? I can't return the phone because the cost of shipping it back is very high.

Please house I need urgent help so this phone doesn't turn to a waste. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Comanche(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Goodday.My tecno n9 phone displayed phone overtemperature remove battery and it refused to switch on again.what do i do?@carlcaresophia or anyone who knows what is to be done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stixz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Someone should pls help..I'm using mtn on on my infinix hot note in an area with strong mtn network...every time I on my data I get just "h" which won't even browse well except on edge changing to 3g only won't bring network at all same thing if I put my glo in 3g only.And I know pple dat doesn't have this problem at all in my area...some one should pls help.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xeexo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
How I fit unlock Samsung light... .. Sims not working on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giov: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Giov:
Pls engineers in the house help a bro. I jst bought dis Infinix Zero 2 32Gig about a month ago buh recently d phone will jst go dark and all of a sudden will trip off. All effort I make to put it on proves futile den after about 20mins, it will reboot again. Its becoming regular and I'm getting apprehensive cos its a new phone wat could be d prob and wat shd I do? Hoping to hear from u guys.
So no one is ready to even ans me? isorrait
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by link2ok(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls I hav a problem, bought an iPhone 5s phone abt two months ago and barely a month the screen of the phone got broken. I took it for repairs and the screen was fixed and now the phone doesn't hav ntwrk anymore for abt two weeks nw and the engineer has tried everytin pls I need ur help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by link2ok(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls I hav a problem, bought an iPhone 5s phone abt two months ago and barely a month the screen of the phone got broken. I took it for repairs and the screen was fixed and now the phone doesn't hav ntwrk anymore for abt two weeks nw and the engineer has tried everytin pls I need ur help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rostel2: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
i rooted my device with Kingroot.. how can I unroot it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oshlander: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oginnite(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls where can i get my blackberry q10 unlocked.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello house. Am using Techno H7. Presently I use airtel network to browse on it, but now I want to change to Etisalat network. I thought it will automatically configure the internet setting for me once I insert the etisalat sim, but it did not.

I've called the Etisalat Customer Care agents to see if they could be of help, but up till now none of them could be able to help. The only thing they told me was that my phone cannot be automatically configured, that they'll send in form of text message, how to manually configure it. Again none of them sent any message to me. The only messages I got were: You will receive setting shortly........... and, your case number so-so has been resolved.

Pls, can somebody help me with etisalat internet setting for Tecno H7? Thanks and God bless.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2015
cisse7575:
Please sir, I can't pick an incoming calls on my Tecno L7 Android phone, it always says "unfortunately, the dialer has stopped" I've been using hands free and it is so stressful. Please what can I do?
u wud have to flash d fone ,, u can wats app me for directions 09033365257
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Giov:
So no one is ready to even ans me? isorrait
wtsapp me i might help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
ennythong:
Hello house. Am using Techno H7. Presently I use airtel network to browse on it, but now I want to change to Etisalat network. I thought it will automatically configure the internet setting for me once I insert the etisalat sim, but it did not.

I've called the Etisalat Customer Care agents to see if they could be of help, but up till now none of them could be able to help. The only thing they told me was that my phone cannot be automatically configured, that they'll send in form of text message, how to manually configure it. Again none of them sent any message to me. The only messages I got were: You will receive setting shortly........... and, your case number so-so has been resolved.

Pls, can somebody help me with etisalat internet setting for Tecno H7? Thanks and God bless.
Create a new APN.
Name: etisalat internet
APN: etisalat
APN type: default,supl
MCC: 621
MNC:60
APN protocol: IPV4
Leave everything else blank.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Comanche:
Goodday.My tecno n9 phone displayed phone overtemperature remove battery and it refused to switch on again.what do i do?@carlcaresophia or anyone who knows what is to be done.
Hello Comanche, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
CEOconcord:

Wow!! Glad to hear the issue can be resolved. My Address is Mara Court by Tistle, 5 Sambrerio Crescent, off Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja FCT.
I have my warranty card + every thing that came with the package containing the phone but unfortunately cant trace my receipt. Also, I dont know your Calcare center here in Abuja.

Tanks for giving me hope and of course my aid.
Hi, following please find contact information of our service center in Abuja. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayo2k7: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
good day,

please i have a problem with my infinix hot2, i can only access the memory card if i connect the phone to my laptop i cant access the phone memory but if i connect other phones infinix as well i see both the sd card and the phone memory,

please kindly assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by macdot(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
please who know how much i can change the screen of galaxy tab 3 8.0?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is it advisable/possible to root nokia XL ?
Have tried all the rooting softwares but it refused root ing...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdstrakt(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rostel2:
i rooted my device with Kingroot.. how can I unroot it?
open the kingroot app on ur phone, settings>root authorization setting>remove root permission. Done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
cisse7575:
Hello, about the problem you said, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
gosj:
Please can someone in the house help me out. I bought a brand new Tecno Pad Mini P9 in May but now whenever i switch it on it will refuse to launch the main menu showing this message "unfortunately, launcher has stopped." Please what can i do to remove this message and get it working normally because i cant go for a replacement 'cos the phone has a crack on the screen and am afraid having it spoilt the more all in the name of repairs. Please is there anyway i can reset it myself? Thank you all for your response.
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
sexfabregas:
how do I permanently disable battery control on my tecno h7.i used Es explorer but it refused to delete. help please I can't pick calls
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesbawa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
My tecno m3 is acting funny, everytime i try to boot it, it shows select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.
I have flashed d phone but its still showing d same thing.... Need help on how to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sirp24: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
my infinix hot note is asking for privacy protection code after I changed the sim I have reversed it is still the same any help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seunpaulapata: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2015
@leunamme93 please how much did you fix you s4 mini broken screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2015
sirp24:
my infinix hot note is asking for privacy protection code after I changed the sim I have reversed it is still the same any help pls
Hi Sirp24, it means you had set anti-theft function with your old simcard before. To unlock the phone, you can either input the protection code you set before, or cancel the anti-theft function. To cancel the anti-theft setting, you need to insert your old simcard, and follow below steps: setting----Security----Mobile anti-theft---cancel. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2015
My BlackBerry Q5 drains ba3 quickly wen it's nt in use nd it also heats up wen m browsing.

Itz only 1month old too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Giov:
Pls engineers in the house help a bro. I jst bought dis Infinix Zero 2 32Gig about a month ago buh recently d phone will jst go dark and all of a sudden will trip off. All effort I make to put it on proves futile den after about 20mins, it will reboot again. Its becoming regular and I'm getting apprehensive cos its a new phone wat could be d prob and wat shd I do? Hoping to hear from u guys.
Hello Giov, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by APRIDE(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
My blackberry curve 7 goes off intermittently. It take quite an effort to bring it back on; this goes on and on. Although when plugged to electricity, it doesn't go off even for a decade. I changed battery and attempted virus cleaning but it only got worse after an initial sign of normalcy.

How can i fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
stixz:
Someone should pls help..I'm using mtn on on my infinix hot note in an area with strong mtn network...every time I on my data I get just "h" which won't even browse well except on edge changing to 3g only won't bring network at all same thing if I put my glo in 3g only.And I know pple dat doesn't have this problem at all in my area...some one should pls help.
Hi, about the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.