Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349063 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
buchito1:
Thanks brov.... Should I still take the new screen like that or get a refund? Because I have paid for the screen already....

And how sure could I be those buttons would work?

confused###
No. Leave the screen on it. It's not there faults and you can be 90% sure that the buttons will work again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
cescky:

Ill contact you, thanks once again
Alright. You're welcome.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buchito1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
saibinc:

No. Leave the screen on it. It's not there faults and you can be 90% sure that the buttons will work again.
Wow!!!!! Thats an Assurance!!!!

Would be coming to lag in 2 weeks time... In Anambra state at the moment...

Make I save ur number

Thanks again boss!!! smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kudos4u(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls is there anyone that want to sell Tecno R7 screen here, should Whatsapp me on 08027297903
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by knyte(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
My sony xperia z touchpad broke,screen not affected but I can't access anytin.Want to know how much it wld cost to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yoged(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
saibinc:

Verizon locked your Hotspot. Such thing is common with AT&T and Verizon HTC phones. To be able to use the hotspot, you will need to Unlock the phone's Boot loader and flash Custom ROM on it.

As for the Volume (hearing issues), it's either Hardware or Software issues. You should try changing the ROM first.

If you need further assistance, check my signature below. Or, check here: How to Flash Stock and Custom ROM On HTC Android Devices
thanks. not sure I can do all the wahala.probably I'll calmly go thru the explanation on how to do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franconian: 1:16am On Oct 11, 2015
kudos4u:
Pls is there anyone that want to sell Tecno R7 screen here, should Whatsapp me on 08027297903

You mean both LCD and touch or just the touch?

U could get it anywhere na, abi u wan buy second hand?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2015
buchito1:
Wow!!!!! Thats an Assurance!!!!

Would be coming to lag in 2 weeks time... In Anambra state at the moment...

Make I save ur number

Thanks again boss!!! smiley
Alright. You're welcome .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2015
yoged:
thanks. not sure I can do all the wahala.probably I'll calmly go thru the explanation on how to do it
Alright. Good luck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emerson101: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
If u are in Abuja and u are having problems with ur phone software be it android black berry iPhone Nokia call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or u can add me on whatsapp with 07035235702 also if u want to learn phone software engineering or programing or u want to twick ur android phone to use glo bis or u need android HD games or pc games name dem mc 2,3,4,5 gta 3,4,5 gta sa gta vc nova 1,2,3 just name ur game fifa 14 pes 16 just name the game u need also psp games for Android and hand psp games I hv somany games.ps2 games also.also I hv android apps and iPhone apps also I hv iPhone HD games just name it.also I hv American HD movies just name dem ted1,,2 name dem Nigerian HD movies just name dem call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LeJeun3: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2015

Please can I get the mother board for a Samsung GT N80pN8000, its a 2013 note. Please its urgent.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tuhot1608(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Kindly help me open the link and help me like the picture in it, I'm contesting for Mr Tourism Nigeria
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334187379900/?type=3&_rdr#994002723979713
Thanks, help me share if it wouldn't stress you too...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stharry: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
My Z10 can't load past 100%, need assistance pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaka27(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
my Etisalat BIS isnt working on my blackberry
though It renewed it on an android , does it mean it will not work ?? its not working on the android either
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bekeee(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please I need the assistance of an engineer in the house . just noticed that all the buttons on a particular row that is , the row where you have the letter z, aren't working , what could be wrong ? though I haven't updated the software in a while now cos haven't used the system for some time. thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bekeee:
Please I need the assistance of an engineer in the house . just noticed that all the buttons on a particular row that is , the row where you have the letter z, aren't working , what could be wrong ? though I haven't updated the software in a while now cos haven't used the system for some time. thx

Are you talking about phone or laptop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
stharry:
What were you doing on it before that happened?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Okaka27:
my Etisalat BIS isnt working on my blackberry

though It renewed it on an android , does it mean it will not work ??
its not working on the android either
It definitely will work on BlackBerry. What BlackBerry are you using? BB10 like Q5, Z10, Z30 etc, Pre-BB10 like Bold5, Bold2, Torch2, Curve etc?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
stharry:
What were you doing on it before the issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mickyboiz: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gudday engineer/s in d house. My innjoo fire touchpad broke,screen not affected but I can't access anytin.Want to know how much it wld cost to get it fixed any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house. Thanks for being there all the time. I woke up one morning few days ago, only to discover that the screen of my Nokia Asha 112 is now blank. I cannot view anything on the phone, even incoming calls. What do you suggest I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by etiosa24(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls I need BB imei on my Ihot x507
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rick9(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who can help me to remove Activation Required displaying on my Blackberry 9930 Bold 5 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Legacy214:
Pls my tecno fone keeps switching the data and wifi on..... What will i do? Am new here pls
Hello Legacy214, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2015
remiiko:
Hello engineers...my tecno F8 screen and sensor is bad where can i get 1 and how much
Hello Remiiko, as for the screen and sensor, you can try to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
jamesbawa:
My tecno m3 is acting funny, everytime i try to boot it, it shows select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.
I have flashed d phone but its still showing d same thing.... Need help on how to fix it
Hi Jamesbawa, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2015
saibinc pls I need your assistance I have rooted my techno h7
and I want to flash a custom rom on it. the problem am having is fear of bricking my phone and also how to find a bugless custom rom. please help me with tips on how to do my backup and cwm incaae of anything. and also help me with a link where I can choose suitable custom roms for my fone brand techno h7 thank you so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xwebyna(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls Help me win this gsmarena giveaway by following this link https://wn.nr/zBGZw and complete at least one action. ThanKs and God Bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timoleon(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
please engineers in the house, my iphone 4s fell on d the ground and parts of the screen have become insensitive to touch....how much would i need to get it fixed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bekeee(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=ebab post=38891249]
Are you talking about phone or laptop[

laptop pls. thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bekeee(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=ebab post=38891249]
Are you talking about phone or laptop[

laptop pls. thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bufness(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
guys please i wanna root my infinix hot note pro, can someone give me a link with a tutorial on how to do it please

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.