Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344664 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
numericalguy:

OK.. What do I need to do.
Just take it to an ENGINEER to fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
SimpleBea:

Just take it to an ENGINEER to fix.

Do you have any idea as to what could be wrong. Cos some so called engr may not be so good. They are only interested in collecting your money only to be giving you stories later.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
numericalguy:

Do you have any idea as to what could be wrong. Cos some so called engr may not be so good. They are only interested in collecting your money only to be giving you stories later.
An IC might have bridged inside. Once serviced, it will return to it normal position.
You don't need to pay for the service before the service is rendered successfully.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ourown(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please have got a gionee M5 Mini with screen issues. Please how much will it cost to change the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Call/whatsapp me.
Ourown:
Please have got a gionee M5 Mini with screen issues. Please how much will it cost to change the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
SimpleBea:
Call/whatsapp me.
Oga Engineer you don't even have for me again anyway i had successfully done the power on jumper remaining Volume Up and Down pls tell me how i can do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
SimpleBea:
An IC might have bridged inside. Once serviced, it will return to it normal position.
You don't need to pay for the service before the service is rendered successfully.

OK.. Thanks. I will take it computer village. Do you know anyone you can direct me to who is good in such repairs as those computer village guys can be very funny sometimes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Silvawazza(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
bobo65:

Change the touch
How much can I fix my infinix hot note screen and touch pad wit d charging port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Silvawazza:

How much can I fix my infinix hot note screen and touch pad wit d charging port?

#8,500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yeah. I have someone in SURULERE. He can fixed it for you.
numericalguy:

OK.. Thanks. I will take it computer village. Do you know anyone you can direct me to who is good in such repairs as those computer village guys can be very funny sometimes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Boss, i am sorry for nt replying u. Bt, this is something i have to share with my boss. I am sure he will have a lead on it.
Iamtosignno:
Oga Engineer you don't even have for me again anyway i had successfully done the power on jumper remaining Volume Up and Down pls tell me how i can do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kopec: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I. was told by an enginerr that screen part have been havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair for me pls hlp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kopec:
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I. was told by an enginerr that screen part have been havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair for me pls hlp me

GO TO COMPUTER VILLAGE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Are u in Lag,OYO or Ondo? If Yes, we can get it fixed for you.
Kopec:

Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get
xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone
LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I.
was told by an enginerr that screen part have been
havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair
for me pls hlp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ssholly(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls help my sony xperia L just went dead and not booting again. No notification light an no charging. HELLLLPPPP!!! embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
SimpleBea:
Boss, i am sorry for nt replying u. Bt, this is something i have to share with my boss. I am sure he will have a lead on it.
Okay thanks hope on the outcome from your boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
I will get to you on whatsapp
Iamtosignno:
Okay thanks hope on the outcome from your boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
What actions of yours prompt it?
Did it fell inside water? Fell down? Or u sat on it?
Ssholly:
Pls help my sony xperia L just went dead and not booting again. No notification light an no charging. HELLLLPPPP!!! embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Silvawazza(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

#8,500
Do you fix fones?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
I will get to you on whatsapp
Tell me here i had installed my whatsapp it giving me headache on this my symbian phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tall2ce(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Those iCloud Find phone lost phone mode works and does it prevent someone that stole the phone from using it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Okay. I will get to you soon.
Iamtosignno:
Tell me here i had installed my whatsapp it giving me headache on this my symbian phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Okay. I will get to you soon.
Alright am waiting i also gat also something tell to you what of if i sold on the Power Switch Flex clip connector on the panel can't it work ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kopec: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Are u in Lag,OYO or Ondo? If Yes, we can get it fixed for you.
OYO bro I would appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Yeah. I have someone in SURULERE. He can fixed it for you.

I live and work in Ikeja. Surulere is a bit far from me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
gurus in d house, i have a lg g2 smartphone, but i cant listen to fm. when i input an earpiece, it shows radio on, but am not hearing anything. i try using loudspeaker, but its the same thing....what should i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by araoye22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
pls i need help in unlocking an LG D415 that has a service provider lock. T- mobile imei 014209009946675 my phone number is 08169307049. Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
numericalguy:

I live and work in Ikeja. Surulere is a bit far from me.
The guy also offered home delivery sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rajman45:
gurus in d house, i have a lg g2 smartphone, but i cant listen to fm. when i input an earpiece, it shows radio on, but am not hearing anything. i try using loudspeaker, but its the same thing....what should i do

Is the speaker and the hands free port in good condition?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kopec:
OYO bro I would appreciate
Where in oyo sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Alright am waiting i also gat also something tell to you what of if i sold on the Power Switch Flex clip connector on the panel can't it work ?
wont that give the phone auto on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.