Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344845 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
wont that give the phone auto on?
I don't even know self just wanna give a try by attaching the flex to the flex clip connector
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:

Is the speaker and the hands free port in good condition?

yes sir. i listen to music using d hands free and d speaker is perfectly fine when makin calls and other various activities
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muhammedbashir(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls help me, Am using Mi trybe A500, just a month old. The 3G suddenly stop to work and initially, I don't use 2G, it 3G I use alway bt just yesterday. it not bringing service only I switch am to 2G dat I can browse. and dere is 3G available in both sims coz it signifying G on d service bar bt if I switch to 3G, dere won't be service anymore I.e emergency calls only. Even if I just set d sim for 3G won't switching on my data. it will till go out of service. In short my phone is rejecting 3G. Pls help me abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmm! U can give it a try!
Iamtosignno:
I don't even know self just wanna give a try by attaching the flex to the flex clip connector
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Try to restore the settings.
Rajman45:

yes sir. i listen to music using d hands free and d speaker is perfectly fine when makin calls and other various activities
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kopec: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Where in oyo sir?
Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slamstanlee(m): 1:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Just got the galaxy s4 uk used and it drains battery fast.. Suggestions please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Hmm! U can give it a try!
Ok hope no backfire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
We are at Oyo town sir.
Kopec:
Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol. Nope
Iamtosignno:
Ok hope no backfire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Change the battery.
slamstanlee:
Just got the galaxy s4 uk used and it drains battery fast.. Suggestions please

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Lol. Nope
Ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Try to restore the settings.
i have done factory reset already
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by starfresh: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Can u expatiate mre on d bolded?

what I meant was that the phone was formatted by pressing power and volume down.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
starfresh:

what I meant was that the phone was formatted by pressing power and volume down.

Lol
How can this be possible
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Muhammedbashir:
Pls help me, Am using Mi trybe A500, just a month old. The 3G suddenly stop to work and initially, I don't use 2G, it 3G I use alway bt just yesterday. it not bringing service only I switch am to 2G dat I can browse. and dere is 3G available in both sims coz it signifying G on d service bar bt if I switch to 3G, dere won't be service anymore I.e emergency calls only. Even if I just set d sim for 3G won't switching on my data. it will till go out of service. In short my phone is rejecting 3G. Pls help me abeg.

Did u format the phone or flash it?

It might also be network, insert a sim card of another network in it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muhammedbashir(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
bobo65:

Did u format the phone or flash it?

It might also be network, insert a sim card of another network in it
I didn't flash or format it. Have tried using another sim bt till d same. it not bringing service.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slamstanlee(m): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukkynet(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls engineers, I need a Sansung Galaxy S5 screen to fix my bad screen. Pls, call or whatsapp me on 08155909096 if you have one. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Any EPP engineers in d ouse .my playstore keep saying this
Am on custom rom

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Freeopod:

The imei number on the phone is cleaned off.. Can't find the phone park again the carlcare is the Ibadan Mokola branch n my number is zero eight zero six seven five nine zero eight nine three
Hello Freeopod, we had transferred your info to our colleagues, please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
djonyeka:
. Pls am a pragmatic phone and computer engineer. I would like to work with you guys. Thanks.
Hello djonyeka, thank you for your support. About job-hunting you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center and talk with our HR direclty. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by starfresh: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
How can this be possible

please it was o, my kid bro pressed power then vol up and vol down and some options came up, reboot was part of the option but I think he selected emic. pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
starfresh:

please it was o, my kid bro pressed power then vol up and vol down and some options came up, reboot was part of the option but I think he selected emic. pls help

Have u tried flashing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mygee33(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please I need Samsung Galaxy S4 panel (i997) for immidiate purchase.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
OK
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by starfresh: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
bobo65:

Have u tried flashing it?

the phone is alright now but can't find my data. is it possible to get them back cos the SD card I used didn't save all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teamyforesight: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
How much will it cost to fix my Samsung galaxy alpha G850f screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Androidvillaz: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
remi144:
fixed by carlcaresophia pole.

That is great news
how did he fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mavinkent(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nairalanders......please how much is iPad pouch price in computer village......I will also like to know the price for pouch with keyboard.....just to know the one to go for...... Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abuklaw(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Good morning guys. How can one download whatsapp on iPad 1? please reply ASAP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rightsilicon(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Good morning ,pls which USB type c phone allows otg adapter. Is it all type c phones that allow adapter to connect flash drives to them. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.