Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343874 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dipotobi: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dear people wia can I download blackberry os and ow can I flash and upgrade blackberries thanksss urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
McCoded007: PLL I'M FINDING DIFFICULT TO INSTALL SIS APPLICATIONS AND SOM OTHER THINGS ON MY SYMBIAN FONE...E71 TO BE PRECISE...ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECI8D
It may be that u trying to install version 2 not version 3 format.
What error do u get?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joncom(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
puskin:

grin grin grin . . . . . .Im retired . . . but due to popular demand, I will be coming out my retirement.
...you scholes of man u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2012
Well done engineers.....I hAve a nokia n900...I mistaken removed the charger with force so I need it fixed...ow much will it cost and who is gon fix it for me...and ma ipod touch just keep displaying ipod locked..connect to iTunes...wha can I do#engineers @ comp villa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Jhunhior: Well done engineers.....I hAve a nokia n900...I mistaken removed the charger with force so I need it fixed...ow much will it cost and who is gon fix it for me...and ma ipod touch just keep displaying ipod locked..connect to iTunes...wha can I do#engineers @ comp villa
Contact me via my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhunhior(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
engrhamid:
Contact me via my signature

Aii....thnx man.....call yha tomoRrow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sawyer89: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2012
sawyer89: I salute the great guys in the house for their ever helpful assistance.
Please, I'll be glad if I can be given tips on how to configure my Samsung SGH-A797 AT&T phone for MTN or Etisalat internet browsing.The configuration settings require me to fill in data for the following: 1.SET NAME; 2. ACCESS NAME; 3. AUTH TYPE; 4. USER I.D; 5. PASSWORD; PROTOCOL. 6. HOME URL; 7.GATEWAY ADDRESS; 8. SECURE CONNECTION; 9. LINGER TIME.
Your insightful replies are earnestly awaited.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 4:30am On Oct 15, 2012
Jhunhior:

Aii....thnx man.....call yha tomoRrow
Alright.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngbishop1(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2012
Pls my phone is samsung galaxy pocket n i tink my phone carrier blocks my internet connection afta usin it for somtime n i wlll hv to rebooth to reconect,pls wot can i do about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
my sony ericsson sk17i network is so bad i have try all line
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ignis: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
My Nokia N97 usually use up all data MB ( as much as 7mb daily) and even sucks all my airtime to 0.00 without me browsing anything. And no running application. Please how can i stop the mb and airtime consumption?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
ignis: My Nokia N97 usually use up all data MB ( as much as 7mb daily) and even sucks all my airtime to 0.00 without me browsing anything. And no running application. Please how can i stop the mb and airtime consumption?
install netqin mobile guard and disable applications using internet automatically(back ground apps)

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Chucks12345: my sony ericsson sk17i network is so bad i have try all line
consult a competent technician to fix for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adjidjimana: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
pls pals can any one help me to unlock my nokia 1280 for m issing the security code.tahis my e/:adjidjimana@yahoo.fr-mail for any instrtion
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Adjidjimana: pls pals can any one help me to unlock my nokia 1280 for m issing the security code.tahis my e/:adjidjimana@yahoo.fr-mail for any instrtion
it has to be read. . .see d nearest tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jummymine(f): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2012
I want to buy a tab purposely for reading ebooks and browsing n i dont have money for ipad do you think is advisable for me to buy samsung galaxy tab 2 7'
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Please help me oo! My bb bold 3 is always very hot weneva I enable my data(bis)service and dat hotness drains my battery a lot.please I need help oooo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saraha1(f): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2012
Hi guys ,please how do I brows with my nokia 3310c using operamini ?The problem arise after I flash the phone even after saving the setting which I got frm zain network I still can't brows except I use direct link.[I.e,pressing zero and zain page will appear.] Also I did notice that at the setting; »PREFERRED ACCESS POINT does not have "Wap" unlike before ,before I went to flash . What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhawk099(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2012
Pelumiv:

If dats d case, it may be that d charger wen burnt has broken d track 4 charging or maybe it has affected some component inside d fone which cuz d fone 2 discharge n drain d battery. Or it mayb d 2 sef.
If Ɗα̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊z the case, can it be fixed? Cos I'm presently in Ogbomosho & I don't trust †ђξ engineers around here...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djsexyv(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
[/i][i] pls l nid a number of an enginer's fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Djsexyv: [/i][i] pls l nid a number of an enginer's fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drkay(m): 3:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Hello engineers pls help me on dis, a frnd help to get stufs to my fone in apps world bb I'd, we fogot d pass word he used and we tried till d last attempt, I can't download again, I was directed by som1 on hw to retrieve my pw, d apps word is nw askin for username associated with my fone. Hw do I resolve dis? I don't knw d username its askin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thegenie(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Anyone using Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)? Does your phone heat-up like it's going to burst to flames sometimes?
I had the problem, and tried every trick I knew. Samsung even replaced the main board, but the problem didn't cease. Any thing could trigger to heating, even mere listening to the FM radio. I was at the point of selling the phone (I bought it for N80K) for a mere N20K!! Then I solved the problem.

Step 1: Root the phone and install ClockWorkMod Recovery (Rooting methods abound on the internet, use google)
Step 2: Backup your phone using Titanium Backup software (search and download from Google Play)
Step 3: Flash with Cyanogenmod ROM (http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=stable&device=galaxys2)

You'll lose all Samsung pre-installed apps. I don't need all of them, but for those I needed, I was able to extract the apks from the Titanium backup archive and reinstall. I particularly liked Polaris Office (preinstalled), and Wordbook (installed from Samsung Appstore)

You'll lose FM radio (FM chip drivers not supported in ROM). Search for Spirit FM app in Google Play. Not free. (App include FM chip drivers and tuner application).

Need help? SMS me (zero eight zero five, three two four, seven five nine nine) with details.

Mine hasn't overheated even once, after I completed the procedure.

Cheers

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sheddyboy: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
My nokia 1650 with IMEI NO. 353220036328000 is on security code, i hav tried all known codes bt to no avail, i've also tried 12345. Pls i really need ur help on this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanmitee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
My nokia e66 all of a sudden can't see my memory card anymore.Pls help,i kept getting 'memory card not inserted' and sometimes 'memory card corrupted format?' And when i try formatting it will stop formatting halfway without any message prompt.Yet it still won't find it.Help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by StNonsky(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Good morning all. Plz my bold5 is havin speaker problem o. Wen sm1 calls me I won't hear what he/she is sayin so I hav to pull my ba3 all d tym. What can be done pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michealeni: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
Good day to all the expert in the house, pls am having a problem with a nokia E6 it fell down but when i tried to putting it on again it only load to the point where the two nokia hand shakes each other and it stay there.
Please expert what your advice.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 2:10am On Oct 25, 2012
pls my nokia2700 display only nokia when I switched it on,and no key is pressing. Hw can I get rid of if pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abatvic(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls some1 help me used a desktop charger 2 charge my c3,after which it no longer switch on.d desktop kips charging but whenever i put it inside d phone it wont switch on.i even tried anoda phone its d same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Abatvic: Pls some1 help me used a desktop charger 2 charge my c3,after which it no longer switch on.d desktop kips charging but whenever i put it inside d phone it wont switch on.i even tried anoda phone its d same problem
. .the battery terminals have been widened by the desktop pins, try to close them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2012
harlos: pls my nokia2700 display only nokia when I switched it on,and no key is pressing. Hw can I get rid of if pls
if its the usual issue I'm thinking, then u shuld give it to a tech to flash

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.