Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351375 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Ochima75:
Morning guys, my frnd owns a bluboo maya max,tried to switch it on but nothing shows on the screen but the fone is on...pls wat myt be the cause and how can it be rectified
its likely d screen is bad. Did it fall down?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
yehmy:
okay thanks, do u have any idea about this other problem i normally encounter. anytime my main sim is on edge or network not strong the phone misbehave (pressing itself as if the touch is malfunctioning) but when it's on 3g and network is strong it will work just fine, ever since i found out after changing d touch pad once my phone is always on 3g if i put it on edge it will keep pressing itself

thats why i suggested you flash the phone first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't think if touch has anything to do with network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Isiboy:

av u changed d usb port before? If yes, then take d phone 2 d engineer and tel him ur phone is not been recognized on a system. He might charge u a litu amount 2 rectify it.
Most of dose engineers wen dey change usb ports, they are only after it charging nothing else
thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
benzems:
this is the first time i'm experiencing such had to observe the 3g mode before drawing conclusion
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnemeka247: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
benzems:

Touch has nothing to do with network in a phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaleokey: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys
Great job
My iPhone 5s battery drains very fast these days, i suspect the car stereo USB I used in charging it perhaps damaged the battery, and the phone gets very hot while in operation especially when on 3G
Please kindly advise
Should I replaced the in built battery aside this the iPhone functions perfectly well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samask64: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
please help my phone techno f7 dont normal see network were the network is not that good.while other phone will still do better please what should i do to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Change ur battery

oluwaleokey:
Hi guys
Great job
My iPhone 5s battery drains very fast these days, i suspect the car stereo USB I used in charging it perhaps damaged the battery, and the phone gets very hot while in operation especially when on 3G
Please kindly advise
Should I replaced the in built battery aside this the iPhone functions perfectly well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Check or change ur antenna flex

samask64:
please help my phone techno f7 dont normal see network were the network is not that good.while other phone will still do better please what should i do to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samask64: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
ebab:
Check or change ur antenna flex

thanks i will do just that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ojhay: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Pls I have an issue with my tecno wx3
I am unable to move apps to memory card while my internal memory is full.
And I set my default write disk as SD card.
Also my whatapp medias is in internal memory..
Pls what can I do is it rooting the phone is the best or waiting for new update.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaleokey: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2017
ebab:
Change ur battery

Many Thanks sure
Will look for where to get original battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Floxyyy: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Isiboy:

try checking d network wire
Pls what is network wire n where is it.... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Get All your DSTv Free TV Apps FOr free
http://trendebook.com/ka4ka-ru-free-mobile-downloads/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodnel: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
ebab:
Get a screen

I know , like how much are we looking at please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodnel: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
bodnel:
Hello house. My blackberry Porsche 3 suddenly develop purple screen after it fell from my hand what's the cost of getting it fixed please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Contact me If you are serious to get it fixed ... 07033185680, location lagos

bodnel:

I know , like how much are we looking at please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Floxyyy:

Pls what is network wire n where is it.... Thanks
the network wire is a part of ur device that allows for network service. Without it ur fone wud not have network even if u sit on top of the mast.
It is located in ur fone. U need 2 unscrew ur fone 2 c it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Floxyyy: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Isiboy:

the network wire is a part of ur device that allows for network service. Without it ur fone wud not have network even if u sit on top of the mast.
It is located in ur fone. U need 2 unscrew ur fone 2 c it
.. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Isiboy:

when u try usin it wat error does it display?
Here they are
Even my phone warned me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uc7mille(m): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2017
engineers am using techno canon c7 it just developed fault when it's Off it takes time to charge, when it's ON it doesn't charge if u use it ba3 keeps on going down till it goes off, not that the ba3 is draining quick but difficulty in charging, please help me out for solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 23, 2017
uc7mille:
engineers am using techno canon c7 it just developed fault when it's Off it takes time to charge, when it's ON it doesn't charge if u use it ba3 keeps on going down till it goes off, not that the ba3 is draining quick but difficulty in charging, please help me out for solutions
Take it to their calc care office it will b repaired for u for free so far the warranty is still there or a new one will b given to u asap. Goodluck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uc7mille(m): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2017
if it can be worked on, I don't have time for their 8 working days delay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uc7mille(m): 3:39am On Aug 23, 2017
I don't have time for Carl care Techno money I will use to transport there without being sure of when to fix, I better pay to get it worked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Petonis(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello guy, please i need help with my samsung galaxy tab 3 lite, i cant transfer files between sdcard and external sdcard. It always shows transfer fail. And i cant change download location to external sdcard.....my sdcsrd is filled up....please j need your help in fixing it...thanks very much guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Q3(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Good morning Engineers, please i need help with my HTC M9, The phone wont come up when switched on.

It refuses to power off once powered on, it will remain as displayed below until battery runs down.

When you try to enter any of the menu displayed below, it reboots and returns to same page.

Please i really need to fix this phone. (Please note i was using the phone before)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Check if the phone buttons are functioning and if they are then try and reload the os

Q3:
Good morning Engineers, please i need help with my HTC M9, The phone wont come up when switched on.

It refuses to power off once powered on, it will remain as displayed below until battery runs down.

When you try to enter any of the menu displayed below, it reboots and returns to same page.

Please i really need to fix this phone. (Please note i was using the phone before)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by encryptionx: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
I need antivirus for techno cx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
encryptionx:
I need antivirus for techno cx

antivirus 4 wat?
As far as am concerned, any mobile antivirus is deceptive. I dnt believe it adds any value to ur security whatsoeva. It only scans ur settings dats all. (My opinion though)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rockar: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have Samsung s6 edge+. Fairly used. Clean unlocked to all network for sale. No scratch on the Screen.
The phone just landed from Canada

This phone is rooted so u can install any rooted app on it.
You can install any rom on the phone too.
S8+ rom on the phone , the phone looks exactly like s8+
Price #120k.
PM me or send me email if interested thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.