Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347820 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temolad: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
morganist99:
Chane your charger and report back
this same issue was confirmed with different chargers. Same!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello Guys,
Please how much can I fix my BlackBerry Passport camera that's not opening? sad

The status is "Camera can't be started"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sohans(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=analyser post=59871910]
Thanks,but i tried updating already but it did'nt work out,i dnt think flashing is a solition coz i've done factory reset already as well buh no change,pls help me[/quote)
Tnx man, pls is it also fit for upgrading,nd is not also connecting to my laptop, any help to dt?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
benzems:

clean screen how grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for reply. alltho it's funny any idea on the screen or is it advisable to sell it off? by the way the phone have eaten me alot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fraih(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello guys,
Please how do I track a stolen phone?
I have the imei number and other details.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Treasure28: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
My tecno l8 plus keeps saying "unable to connect to server, check date and time" whenever I want to use some apps
And my date and time is correct.
Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:09am On Aug 28, 2017
tellsblinks:

thanks for reply. alltho it's funny any idea on the screen or is it advisable to sell it off? by the way the phone have eaten me alot

sell
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Treasure28:
My tecno l8 plus keeps saying "unable to connect to server, check date and time" whenever I want to use some apps
And my date and time is correct.
Please help

check imei dial *#06# if ok
check configuration

you may find solution here www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deebaddest147(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Can my infinix hot2 power on/off and also my volume button be repair
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaydhorxe(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
pls how can i download google playstore on my lenovo k910
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:
Hello guys,
Please how do I track a stolen phone?
I have the imei number and other details.
did you activate android location services?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fraih(f): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2017
morganist99:
did you activate android location services?
Yes, on the phone before it was stolen.
I'm sure the thief would have flashed and cleared it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good day people, Please where can I get a full LCD screen replacement for Innjoo Max3 3G?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:

Yes, on the phone before it was stolen.
I'm sure the thief would have flashed and cleared it
log into play store with your pc then enter your google account....look for my recent locations then it might bring up the last locaton the phone was seen..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
What to do if phone battery is swelling?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by XCoolSuff(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
hey! Im Using IPhone 5s, I Couldn't connect my Instagram. It keeps popping the message 'The network is offline ' any possible ways to deal with this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princekami(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
guyz help, I collected a zte phone the phone supports 3g and 4g, but it is stuck on 2g, like I have tried changing it to 3g but it doesn't change, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Southboy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
How much can I get the touch screen of Galaxy note 2. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:17am On Aug 29, 2017
deebaddest147:
Can my infinix hot2 power on/off and also my volume button be repair
YES it can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Change the battery

[color=#000099][/color]
ErnieSmallzz:
What to do if phone battery is swelling?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
princekami:
guyz help, I collected a zte phone the phone supports 3g and 4g, but it is stuck on 2g, like I have tried changing it to 3g but it doesn't change, pls help

It won't work
It's 3G and 4G bands are not compatible with Nigerian networks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eusuph99: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys, pls my Samsung S4 active suddenly started showing horizontal lines on the screen,the brightness is dim and it sometimes flickers. Abeg engineer make una help me oooo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebab:
Change the battery

[color=#000099][/color]
will it affect the phone in any way?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
You mean if you change the battery... Yes it will affect it so you need to change it

ErnieSmallzz:
will it affect the phone in any way?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josephjay970: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Isiboy:

YES it can
Dude, i didnt expect such attitude from u, i took u for a vry responsible person am vry disappointd.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebab:
You mean if you change the battery... Yes it will affect it so you need to change it

hmmmmm embarassed thanks for ur time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
princekami:

What you see is a 4G sign not signal
That phone is refurbished there is no 4G inside the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mimee9(f): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Music automatically stops playing on Samsung j1 ace , and video keep loading
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psalmpy(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
I need the complete screen of infinix hot x507
And I will like to get it fixed too
Location Lagos or Ota
Whatsapp08130608030
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Psalmpy:
I need the complete screen of infinix hot x507
Location Lagos or Ota
Whatsapp08130608030

sure.. where in Lagos are you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
eusuph99:
Hi Guys, pls my Samsung S4 active suddenly started showing horizontal lines on the screen,the brightness is dim and it sometimes flickers. Abeg engineer make una help me oooo.

change ur lcd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.