Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345937 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Temolad:
Please there.
Whenever i charge my phone, it does indicate charging, but doesn't increase the battery. Tested more than 8hours.
Please. What's wrong?

(quote me in reply)
Chane your charger and report back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmandaLuv(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=morganist99 post=59806396][/quote]please sir how do I deal with constant/non stop of my phone vibration. It always vibrate when I insert the battery whether phone is on or not. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmandaLuv(f): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Isiboy:

take it 2 an engineer...
please I have an issue with my phone. It vibrates constantly/nonstop whenever I insert the battery but stops when I remove d battery. i'v tried with a different battery but d issue still persist. The problem started of recent. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
AmandaLuv:
please sir how do I deal with constant/non stop of my phone vibration. It always vibrate when I insert the battery whether phone is on or not. Tnx
Take it to an engineer to change the vibration motor its probably bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmandaLuv(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
morganist99:
Take it to an engineer to change the vibration motor its probably bad
Tnx sir. Plz do u hv an idea wat it wud cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Tnx sir. Plz do u hv an idea wat it wud cost?
Hold 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AmandaLuv(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
morganist99:
Hold 1500
Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muktar05(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
My infinix hot 4 lite have been misbehaving recently. I can't use my hot-spot. It get off within 15 seconds if I on it. Likewise my Bluetooth does on at all. Any solution?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Isiboy:

take it 2 an engineer...
done. thanks.. but do you know of any data recovery software. i need to recover my files.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kentnickole(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
semid4lyfe please tag as many you think as possible would help me. HOW CAN I RETRIEVE OR GET BACK FILES MISTAKINGLY DELETED FROM FILE MANAGER ON MY ITEL PHONE? MODEL IS ITEL 1409. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Petonis(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Petonis:
Hello guy, please i need help with my samsung galaxy tab 3 lite, i cant transfer files between sdcard and external sdcard. It always shows transfer fail. And i cant change download location to external sdcard.....my sdcsrd is filled up....please j need your help in fixing it...thanks very much guys
please somone should epp my soluiton...engineers....i need this please..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tweenson(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
bobo65:

Thanks you I will Holla you
Cost $25
About 9k
I can help u order it
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davesongz: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
please engineers.. my screen blinks when i use 2g network for calls and data.. but stable in 3G network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
hello,I tried putting iPhone 5s(A1530) logic board in a iPhone 5s(A1533) but It is not working at all,It seems dead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Please who knows where i can get the Tecno Spark K7 in Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Petonis:
please somone should epp my soluiton...engineers....i need this please..thanks
i would say your device just needs to flashing but still there might be other causes to this and i would recommend You seeing your local Technician to physically diagnose the phone, discover the main problem and probably fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 5:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Muktar05:
My infinix hot 4 lite have been misbehaving recently. I can't use my hot-spot. It get off within 15 seconds if I on it. Likewise my Bluetooth does on at all. Any solution?
I would say the either the OS build of the device is damaged or simply its VIRUS. Take your phone to your local technician for flashing. and if flashing doesnt work(which is soo not possible) then the hardware is bad.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soundsultan360(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Kentnickole:
semid4lyfe please tag as many you think as possible would help me. HOW CAN I RETRIEVE OR GET BACK FILES MISTAKINGLY DELETED FROM FILE MANAGER ON MY ITEL PHONE? MODEL IS ITEL 1409. Thanks.
Sadly bro, i would just conclude that those files are gone. although if you desperately need them, they are advanced data recovery centres that could restore most of your files direct from the SD/Internal drive but you'll pay a fortune(i mean like 50k up) for those services.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kentnickole(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
soundsultan360:

Sadly bro, i would just conclude that those files are gone. although if you desperately need them, they are advanced data recovery centres that could restore most of your files direct from the SD/Internal drive but you'll pay a fortune(i mean like 50k up) for those services.

Shiiit! Shiiit! Mehhn... Chai. Thanks for saying something

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YmodulusBabe: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Engineering in the house.....pls help me out urgently!!!!

My Tecno T341 phone is locked & i've be trying to unlock it but was unable to.

I have try out the default unlocking password but it didn't work out because the password has been previously changed

This's the IMEI - 862245022584807

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayblaize(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello guys.
I registered my cousin's fingerprint on my infinix Hot4 because I was going out, had to leave the phone. Even after deleting his fingerprint, deleting all registered fingerprints , and Re-enabling mine back, my cousin's fingerprint can still unlock the phone.

Macaulish:

Seams The Infinix love your Cousin DNA pass you wey own the Phone.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Love is in the Air..
Wait Your cousin na Female.. ..

#Just Joking oo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyway.

I hope you Delete the FingerPrint for sure ??

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ayblaize:
Hello guys.
I registered my cousin's fingerprint on my infinix Hot4 because I was going out, had to leave the phone. Even after deleting his fingerprint, deleting all registered fingerprints, and Re-enabling mine back, my cousin's fingerprint can still unlock the phone.

Seams The Infinix love your Cousin DNA pass you wey own the Phone.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Love is in the Air..
Wait Your cousin na Female.. ..

#Just Joking oo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyway.

I hope you Delete the FingerPrint for sure ??

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls help. My Nokia 206 screen usually goes blank (white) when browsing. It usually happens when I want to download files. Now, d phone doesn't have a usb port, so flashing via usb is out of d way.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ayblaize:
Hello guys.
I registered my cousin's fingerprint on my infinix Hot4 because I was going out, had to leave the phone. Even after deleting his fingerprint, deleting all registered fingerprints , and Re-enabling mine back, my cousin's fingerprint can still unlock the phone.

Seams Your OS is Compriomise

CC: Bobo65
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Petonis(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
soundsultan360:

i would say your device just needs to flashing but still there might be other causes to this and i would recommend You seeing your local Technician to physically diagnose the phone, discover the main problem and probably fix it.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Any Engr In osun state here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
YmodulusBabe:
Engineering in the house.....pls help me out urgently!!!!

My Tecno T341 phone is locked & i've be trying to unlock it but was unable to.

I have try out the default unlocking password but it didn't work out because the password has been previously changed

This's the IMEI - 862245022584807

Thanks
take to an engineer to format 4 u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danberg: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello people!

I have this LG Top_P9 that keeps displaying memory low even when it i've deleted practically all deletable apps. It's a 16GB RAM, 2 gig memory phone.

It also very sluggish and distorts pictures especially those received on Whatsapp.

Any idea what to do please?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Good morning Engrs in the house. I have a snokor z5000 and the calibration is faulty, I have searched for the calibration but couldn't get it. The touchscreen got cracked and I want to replace it. I need someone here to help me with info on what I should do, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stixz(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2017
Please help.

I Use a Tecno L8, everything was fine until it suddenly drops when charging, instead of it increasing it kept on decreasing. Thought it was charger, then I changed the charger, worked like twice normally then started discharging again. I thought it says battery and the first repair centre I took it too said it would be but I've had the battery changed twice and it's still the same. I thought it was charging port but it's still connecting to system normally, please help. The phone is still very new.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sohans(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Good day N'dars, I use Infinix hot note, bt it has a problem of connecting to laptop, and also is it fit for upgrading to v 7.1, pls ur take tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Isiboy:

Google play service app is a must have app on ur fone to access Google play Store and some other Google service if not all. Uninstalling is not d best option.
Go to app setting and try updating d Google play service. If after up dating, it continues, then u wud need to flash the fone. Let me knw hw far later
Thanks,but i tried updating already but it did'nt work out,i dnt think flashing is a solition coz i've done factory reset already as well buh no change,pls help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.