Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351991 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Q3:
Good morning Engineers, please i need help with my HTC M9, The phone wont come up when switched on.

It refuses to power off once powered on, it will remain as displayed below until battery runs down.

When you try to enter any of the menu displayed below, it reboots and returns to same page.

Please i really need to fix this phone. (Please note i was using the phone before)

Click recovery
Then perform a factory reset from there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by parkparky(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
pls engineers help me my tecno l8 lite is givin me headache it doesnt increase wen i charge it i hv charged it for over 2 hours it just increased by 1 % from 39 to 40 dis has been happenin for 2 weeks now d phone is nt even up to 4 months
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kyinusa: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls, cn some1 tell me how much it will cost me 2 change my infinix note2 screen nd where i cn change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2017
parkparky:
pls engineers help me
my tecno l8 lite is givin me headache
it doesnt increase wen i charge it
i hv charged it for over 2 hours
it just increased by 1 %
from 39 to 40
dis has been happenin for 2 weeks now
d phone is nt even up to 4 months

Change ur charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Isiboy:

antivirus 4 wat?
As far as am concerned, any mobile antivirus is deceptive. I dnt believe it adds any value to ur security whatsoeva. It only scans ur settings dats all. (My opinion though)
Isi boy please reply me i've replied u up there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kayleb26(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello engineers in the house. My Zinox Pad has touch problem. The device is on but I can't access anything on it cos it's passworded. Please can someone help me with where and how much I could get it fixed... Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NicolasTfile: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Isiboy:

yes

awfar...ow much i fit get am??...and where??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by parkparky(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
bobo65:

Change ur charger
carry cum charger wey neva reach 4 months de tin de pain me i swear
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
07033185680 whatsapp me

kyinusa:
Pls, cn some1 tell me how much it will cost me 2 change my infinix note2 screen nd where i cn change it

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by parkparky(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2017
bobo65:

Change ur charger
wat if its frm d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
parkparky:
carry cum charger wey neva reach 4 months
de tin de pain me i swear

Just try to change the charger, if symptoms persists, change ur charging port

But I'm still thinking it's ur charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ku4get(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls I greet all d engr in d house, my Xperia z3 gets so hot � dat I dnt know wad to do n d rare camera just stopped working, pls advice me,tnx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Please i need d help of engineers in d house. Am using an injoo f2 tab. The problem started wen i noticed dat wen charging it doesnt show d lightning symbol but it charges and also wen i switch it off,it doesnt charge at all except wen d fone is on. Unfortunately,last week d battery drained and cant come up again even wen i plugged in d charger,its just blank. Pls what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Samsung Note 4 touch pad digitizer needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Q3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
ebab:
Check if the phone buttons are functioning and if they are then try and reload the os

I have tried to reload the OS with the options, but it returns to the same menu,

Please, kindly inbox me your digits or e-mail so we can talk if you will help me fix the phone

ateriba007@gmail.com or 08098555030
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whatsapp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whatsapp me 07033185680

Q3:

I have tried to reload the OS with the options, but it returns to the same menu,

Please, kindly inbox me your digits or e-mail so we can talk if you will help me fix the phone

ateriba007@gmail.com or 08098555030
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michaelisaacng(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
*It is important to FOCUS on what is in our control*

There is always something we can do, something we can change, something we can take away or add to make things better. And despite all the hardship around us, there is always something to be grateful for.

*Yes, something to be grateful for* ��

*BrickHomes is giving you reasons to be grateful and thankful, investment wise.

*Nothing happens to you, it happens for you* See the positive side in every negative events. *Joel Osteen*

Hence, the need to inform and advise you our esteemed clients and prospects to come and invest or join those ready for development in the new *Lagos* and the fastest growing city in West Africa (Ibeju-Lekki)

Our garden scheme:

And that One Day Could Be Today

AVAILABLE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE IN CHOICE ESTATES IN IBEJU-LEKKI, SANGOTEDO AND AJAH

We present to you our estates located few distance away from the express road and suitable for any housing project of your choice that will give peace of mind, The enjoyment of leisure and huge return on Investment. Find below, your interest in the following estates of your choice, located in Ibeju-Lekki with neighborhood attraction like:

-Dangote Petroleum Refinery

- Pan African University

- Lagos free trade zone

- Lekki golf and country resort

- Proposed 4th mainland bridge

- Proposed International Airport

- Lekki Deep Sea Port

- Dangote Fertilizer Plant

*CHRISTAL VILLA- ITAMARUN*

Location: Itamarun community, Ibeju-Lekki. 10minutes after dangote refinery
Promo Price: N1.5m per plot
Title: Excision in process

*CHRISTAL VILLA- KINGS COURT*

Location: Akpakin community, opp k-zzy hotel, few minutes from oshoroko community after dangote refinery
Promo Price: N4m per plot
Title: Approved Excision

*CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 1*

3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: *800k*
Title: *Reg. Survey*

*CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 2*

Behind Phase 1, Igbogun road, Ibeju-lekki*
3 minutes after lacampaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: N700k per plot
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title:Registered Survey

*LAGOON COURTS*

N2.5m per plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (by new international airport).
Title: GAZETTE IN PROCESS

*SANDFIELD COURTS*

N5.5M per plot
Location: Origanrigan along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O.

*WHITE OAK COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O.

*BROOKSVILLE COURTS*

N4M half plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By new international airport)
Title: GAZETTE

*HAMPTON COURTS*

N2m per plot
Title: GAZETTE IN PROCESS

*UPTOWN COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O

*UPTOWN COURTS EXT.*

N4.5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

*WOLVERTON COURTS*

N2.5m per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Title: PROPOSED EXCISION

*EDGEWOOD COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

*PALMSVILLE COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery

*SUNNYLAND COURTS*

N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery)

*SPRINGWOOD COURTS*

N3M per plot
Location: Okegun Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By New International Airport)
Title: EXCISION / PROPOSED EXCISION

*OPULENCE ESTATE*

Title: Gazette
Price: N10.5m
5% discount on outright purchase
Note: 100% dry buy and build estate.

*ORANGE VILLE ESTATE (OGOMBO AJAH)*

Promo Price: ₦9.5million per plot
Land Title: C of O
Land Size: 600SQM

*WESTWOOD PARK II (SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦12million per plot

*ARIUM ESTATE (ABIJO AJAH LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦7million per plot

*WALTON GATE ESTATE (SANGOTEDO AJAH)*

Promo Price: ₦18million per plot
Land Title: Gazette

*URBAN BASE ESTATE (BOGIJE IBEJU LEKKI)*

Promo Price: ₦10million per plot
Land Title: Gov. Consent
Land Size: 500SQM

We humbly await your kind response on your chosen estate(s), while hoping on a positive response towards a formal presentation if necessary. We also hope on a mutual business relationship with your association.

Thanks

For Further Inquiries and Inspection on our Investment Lands Contact us: BRICKHOMES INVESTMENT SERVICES.
08060606005 08080553162 08154464066
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babanhajiya(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello engineers, can a tecno M6 camera be repaired or changed completely? The camera is somehow spoiled, pictures taken with it come out blurry as seen in the picture below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Someone should pls answer me nau sad
Heebah:
Please i need d help of engineers in d house. Am using an injoo f2 tab. The problem started wen i noticed dat wen charging it doesnt show d lightning symbol but it charges and also wen i switch it off,it doesnt charge at all except wen d fone is on. Unfortunately,last week d battery drained and cant come up again even wen i plugged in d charger,its just blank. Pls what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Heebah:
unsit then try boosting it then resit the battery. Afta dat powa ur fone on. It shud com up. If it is unremovable, take it to an engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heebah: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok thanks. Its unremovable,i guess i have to see an engineer den
Isiboy:

unsit then try boosting it then resit the battery. Afta dat powa ur fone on. It shud com up. If it is unremovable, take it to an engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
The camera can be changed

Babanhajiya:
Hello engineers, can a tecno M6 camera be repaired or changed completely? The camera is somehow spoiled, pictures taken with it come out blurry as seen in the picture below.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
What can i do to my htc one mini 2, i forgot the password.
Ps: hard reset doesn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
DamDright:
What can i do to my htc one mini 2, i forgot the password.

Ps: hard reset doesn't work
take it 2 an engineer...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babanhajiya(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
ebab:
The camera can be changed

thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention that both cameras front and back are affected, can they be replaced all?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yes the both can be changed

Babanhajiya:
thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention that both cameras front and back are affected, can they be replaced all?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tweenson(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
please engineer. is there any where I can get vivo x3t screen fix or buy please help
me oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:35am On Aug 25, 2017
tweenson:
please engineer. is there any where I can get vivo x3t screen fix or buy please help
me oh

Cost $25
About 9k
I can help u order it
Call or whatsapp 07032443577

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:16am On Aug 25, 2017
analyser:
Isi boy please reply me i've replied u up there
Google play service app is a must have app on ur fone to access Google play Store and some other Google service if not all. Uninstalling is not d best option.
Go to app setting and try updating d Google play service. If after up dating, it continues, then u wud need to flash the fone. Let me knw hw far later
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KALMA1(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
I need a good phone with 1gig ram
And good memory space fairly used
Today for 10k max
08167706560 pls call with Lagos
I don't have whatsapp oh!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temolad: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Please there.
Whenever i charge my phone, it does indicate charging, but doesn't increase the battery. Tested more than 8hours.
Please. What's wrong?

(quote me in reply)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.