Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342258 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otikpoko(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2013
McCoded007: PLZ WENEVA I PUT MOMORY CARD IN MY N96, ITS JUST HANG. N IT WONT COME UP UNTIL I REMOV IT. . . Plz hlp thanx in adv.
Back up all your information in your memory card using a computer.After that, format the memory card and restore all your data back.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2013
u dnt gt it. .i dnt realy use memry card, c0z i hv 16gb inbuilt. But jst wantd transfr s0m files frm d mc 2 my f0ne but weneva i put it, it wil jst hang n wonj c0m up until i rem0v d mc
otikpoko:
Back up all your information in your memory card using a computer.After that, format the memory card and restore all your data back.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otikpoko(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
McCoded007: u dnt gt it. .i dnt realy use memry card, c0z i hv 16gb inbuilt. But jst wantd transfr s0m files frm d mc 2 my f0ne but weneva i put it, it wil jst hang n wonj c0m up until i rem0v d mc
Try using another memory card entirely and see if it will still hang.
Put the memory card that is hanging your phone into another phone(preferably symbian) and see if it will hang the phone as well.
Give us a reply after that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McCoded007(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
i've tried using 2gb n also tried 128mb
otikpoko:
Try using another memory card entirely and see if it will still hang.
Put the memory card that is hanging your phone into another phone(preferably symbian) and see if it will hang the phone as well.
Give us a reply after that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplicit(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
my bold 6 dey hot wheneva i put it on 3G.....what could be the problem and what can i do to retify it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
simplicit: my bold 6 dey hot wheneva i put it on 3G.....what could be the problem and what can i do to retify it
SET TO "2G ANG 3G" OPTION
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2013
please can a windows mobile phone open .chm file format, if yes which ones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udemzyudex(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2013
pls my Adobe reader is not opening again,i'm using nokia E63..when
ever i click on any pdf file to read,it will pop
out a msg saying unable to open file..it just
started 2day...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ozioma49(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Good day all,my bb 9300 jst stpd playn all kind of media files including mp3 and mp4,tells me media file not supported each time I try to play a song or video I jst downloaded..pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bjayjay: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Am using a nokia n96 I was having difficulties installing apps so I decided to restore it to factory setting. I used d factory setting icon in the settings it asked for a password which I typed. I expected d phone to restart it just shows a white blank screen. Pls what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biggiesoft(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
pls i jex got a new nokia asha 300 nd v bn uzin it 4 abt 3mntz nao...recently it started hangin often wif ma whatsapp nt sendin msgz sumtymz..i scand d m.card wif ma pc usin an antivirus nd it shnwd no virus..j.i dnt rili no wat to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lailai70: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2013
The screen for my Windows Xda Exec is bad and i am looking for the screen to replace the spoilt one.Please,does anyone in the tech house have it in stock?
please call me on 08037657998 so i can come over for the repairs i am based in Lagos.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by indrija: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Good day house.pls my galaxy s11 screen cracked and it affected d touch..any idea hw much it can b repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davebeluv(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
dragnet: 5130xm RM-495 abi?
pls i hv 4goten my security code on my nokia phone can any1 help me hw 2 reset d code.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swaggerkid(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
pls who can help my blackberry 9700 has 0mep left
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by turok: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
i need a screen replacement for my Aoson M71G (7 inch Aoson M71G 3g ) does any have an idea where I can get it? Please sms or call me on 07060839990
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suc4live(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
I need d sim slut for nokia C7, cal me(08066616150) if u av it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gosj01(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2013
pls i need help concerning nokia n72 after flashing the phone, after a few days the phone will not 'on' with the on button not until when charging it and while charging is when it will on and it do re-start by itself even wen charging it. Pls u gurus, i need your help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by logonlaredo: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Odunharry: hello pals, i have been
experiencing a problem with my
n900.whenever i switch on it tells
me All telephony functions,
including emergency calls, are
disabled due to a communication error. To recover, you might have
to reboot the device..i have switch it
on and off severally it still same
thing.what can i do?took it to the
engineer they were not able to fix
it.. Useful suggestion is needed
thanks...
Also i bought a new ba3 4 my nokia 6730c ,it was wrkng fine last week but notice it doesnt last for up to 4hrs,wat kan i do?

Hello, have youi tried flashing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Defaramade(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Engineers in d house pls help me o, i downloaded font installer 4rm d google play store to ma tecno n3 & when i installed a font d application asked me to reboot, i did dis 3 times b4 d screen became white & i had to quickly remove my battery, since then d phone has refused to boot & i have tried doing hard reset in safe mode to no avail, pls what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stegomiah: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls help me its urgent; i gave ma blackberry tour fone out 2 a fwend, nd on getting back she as made about 7 attempts outta 10, so i tried logging in buh instead of d pass word 2 b hidden as in in asteric form it is naw showing d digits, so i tried it 2 times nd its not loggin in, naw its on d final attempt, pls wat am i 2 do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by swaggerkid(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just cool your brain and type the real code then type it to the 10th time then it does a security wipe there by loosing your phone dats not memory card sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by winutech(m): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Pls gurus, I bought a Tecno N3 frm Airte shop only to discover dat Sim1 is LOCKED exclusively to Airtel.
Pls how can I unlock d fone? Pls help! Tks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buzritchy: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2013
Plz NL ENG!NEERS....I Bought a iphone 3gs with ios 4.1. Eversince i hd goten it i cudnt download any good applicatn. Plz how posible is it to upgrade to higer ios like 5.1
My iphone info- 3gs
Versiƶn-4.1(8B117)
Model-mc640LL
Serial num-86043u5eedg
Imei-01 226300 579603 2
Modem firmware-06.15.00
There is cydia app on d iphone
SHSH- IOS 4.1,6.0.1
Thnx awaitn quick reply on hw posible i cud upgrade to h!gher version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayobami14(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls how do I download on my HTC Mozart phone. And bedsides the market place is saying its no available for my country.
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jakoe: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
some buttons of my 6220c is not workin...wat do i do? sadsome buttons of my 6220c is not workin...wat do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lilcutie8916(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls how do I root my htc tmobile G2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shommans: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls i need cheap used htc phone.im in lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
jakoe: some buttons of my 6220c is not workin...wat do i do? sadsome buttons of my 6220c is not workin...wat do i do?
take to certified gsm engineer the sim ic may need to be change

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: NeralLaren24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.