Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351955 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hello room... I would like to know charge range to upgrade a blackberry device. Want to start BB flash n upgrade service. So would like to know the charge (fee) so as not to over/less charge. Thanks. and pls Lagos charge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyif2003(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls can a bold 9930 browse and ping in naija
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2013
cyif2003: Pls can a bold 9930 browse and ping in naija
YES
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls can anyone help me get solution to my bb 9700? The flash light suddenly turned itself on and it refused to off itself. Have deleted all programmes on it and have also removed the battery and still there is no solution.
So I took it to an Engineer who told me its either I choosed from turning it on permanetly or tunning it off permanently. Pls I need someone to help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinsmat(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
My LG optimus E900 is not booting again, is only showing LG logo on the screen after it is on, have try cold retarting but all in vain
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saint22: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls help, i can't access yahoomail with my tecno operamini phone.i carried out the instruction given to me while trying to sign in by first signing on a desk top but to no avail.pls help.THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyif2003(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
saint22: Pls help, i can't access yahoomail with my tecno operamini phone.i carried out the instruction given to me while trying to sign in by first signing on a desk top but to no avail.pls help.THANKS
generally it has bin dificult accesing yahoomail wif mobile device. Try using ur web browser
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twicenoni(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2013
pls i need help my galaxy s i9000 branded orange hard brick and have tried all possible things to make it come on but it wont come on. what will i do? and usb cant reconise it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idboyostic(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls my bb goes blank whenever I try calling Ãήϑ after calling...it will go back to its normal screen.
what could b d cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungGame: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, i need n78 for sale urgently. If you have just send me a message and i will reply asap. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
my blackberry app world ȋ̝̊̅§ not opening,even if I
clique it...help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebeano(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2013
can someone help me out here.
pls advice me where to get the samsung galaxy note 2 screen. mine fell and cracked. also, how much it would cost to fix it.
thanks u nairalanders
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
ahmedgafar7: my blackberry app world ȋ̝̊̅§ not opening,even if I
clique it...help
reload the os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Idboyostic: Pls my bb goes blank whenever I try calling Ãήϑ after calling...it will go back to its normal screen.
what could b d cause?
first back up device and do wiping if the same reload the os, then change lcd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
austinsmat: My LG optimus E900 is not booting again, is only showing LG logo on the screen after it is on, have try cold retarting but all in vain
take it to software gsm engineer for flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunamania(m): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2013
pls i just got his s3 and whenever i insert my sim ,any sim,it tells me "sim network unlock pin" according to the engineer who worked on it before,it had been unlocked before but when a reset was done i dont know what happened pls help,thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mekiluv01: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Hey! phone engineers, i need ur hlp. my sony-ericsson k700 usually go off any time i try 2 login in FB using default fone browser! help help plz.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bolaji21(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please i wanna find out how much it costs to replace/repair the sim card port of a nokia xpressmusic. It doesn,t SEE any sim inserted. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weezii(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
@all, i bought a fairly used nokia e6, later upgraded the software from Anna belle to Belle refresh and since then it has been restarting @any little touch almost )verytime. Is there anything i can do to it?. Can i downgrade the software to Anna? Please i need ur assistance. Tnx yhu'al
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
mekiluv01: Hey! phone engineers, i need ur hlp. my sony-ericsson k700 usually go off any time i try 2 login in FB using default fone browser! help help plz.
take it to engineer for flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bolaji21: Please i wanna find out how much it costs to replace/repair the sim card port of a nokia xpressmusic. It doesn,t SEE any sim inserted. Thanks.
it depends on environment and the standard of operation of the engineer you give it to as for me i do it between #1000/#1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tessman2009: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls how much can I get a bb torch 9850(torch 3) london used or new one now...very urgent pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
How can I get rid of small "1" in status line on top

The Upgrade to Belle was nice (except for lost applications and the annoying fact, that WiFi is now "always-on"wink, but what bothers me most is, that the phone feels it necessary to show, that I'm using line 1 on the top status bar. I can understand that it's important to know, if I would be using line 2 accidentially, but since line 1 is the default, I don't want to know about it. So how do I get rid of this ugly "1" on top?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdulyusuf72(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls my sony ericsson k850i dosnt dwnload nor install applicatns.I tried 2 install d appl on my memory card,if its abt 2 cmplete,it tells me application failed.I tried all ntwrks its same prob.HELP ME WAT DO I DO?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrobell(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2013
HI, I want to restore settings for samsung omnia but i cant get the software
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by geefivez(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello guy, please I need an urgent help on my Samsung galaxy s GT-19000.when I power it,the screen will display the welcome message but refused to boot. It will be vibrating periodically.
Please what can I do to make it work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
geefivez: Hello guy, please I need an urgent help on my Samsung galaxy s GT-19000.when I power it,the screen will display the welcome message but refused to boot. It will be vibrating periodically.
Please what can I do to make it work.
take it to software engineer to fix it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mordayz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
hi guyz pls i need a help here, i formated a phone nokia n8 forgeting to copy out the contacts (phone numbers). Pls is dere any way i can get them back? 1926 contacts on the phone pls i really need a life saver thanks waiting for ur response......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls engineers i'm unable to access my memory card again, it say memory not formatted. Pls i don't want to lose the datas in it how do i do about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.