Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346383 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mordayz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Good day guyz in da house i greet una, pls can some 1 advice me abt dis london use phones eg. LG-p999dw and LG-p925. Thanks am awaiting ur respons
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingPradas(m): 1:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Mordayz: Good day guyz in da house i greet una, pls can some 1 advice me abt dis london use phones eg. LG-p999dw and LG-p925. Thanks am awaiting ur respons

go for the lg-p925 is better

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_thrill_4g_p925-3886.php
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonesin(f): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
helo guys, pleas i need certificate and key file for my nokia e6 ...-- ime is 351658051757664 tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingPradas(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
jonesin: helo guys, pleas i need certificate and key file for my nokia e6 ...-- ime is 351658051757664 tanks

Go to http://goran.mobile9.com/download/media/443/certificat_ha7q64jy.sis and download it to your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ejimjesus: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2013
PLEASE HELP! I CONNECTED MY TECHNO Q1 HOTSPOT TO MY LAPTOP AND IT WAS REQUESTING THAT I "TYPE THE SECURITY KEY" AND I HAVE NOT PASSWORDED ANYTHING IN MY PHONE, PLS HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonesin(f): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleas can u xplain how it works? or how to use it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kusada2: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
my LG-A290 is hangin when i on it and some time it very hard before it can on and if it on can not work it just freeze, pls any 1 to hlp me,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ejimjesus: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2013
PLS I NEED A HELP! NEED THE REGISTRATION KEY FOR ISILO ANDROID VERSION. THANK YOU
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jude33084(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
Whatsup all?!
How can I stop glo 8888 text messages? sad

They are mopping my airtime dry anytime i recharge.

Plsss[size=20pt] HELP[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls how do I customise my pictures. Ppl customise theirs nd make it luk like a painting or an art work. I dnt knw if u understand wat I mean? Its in vogue now. Do I need any software 2 do dat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tupundu(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2013
My nokia n97 consumes too much battery, meanwhile no battery lasts in it even fully charged original batterys...pls what can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ejimjesus: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls help me with the registration key for isilo. Reader for android. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by realtime0007: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
i cant check account balance on my bb 9930 and recharge on it with my mtn line but can do that with my glo line on it please what is the solution to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackmiamy: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Engineers out there, please i need you to help me with my iphone/iTunes. iTunes does not see my iphone 4s when i plug it in but windows explorer sees it whenever its been plugged.I first thought its the cable but when i tried plugging it on a friend's laptop using same cable, its works and itunes sees it and gave comprehensive details of the phone. I was told it could possibly be that my itunes version 10.1 is outdated so i updated it online yesterday but still wont work. Please help me cos i need to transfer stuffs to it and backup regularly. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rainbowdigital: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
AdzTeam Quality Advertising Top Compensation

Start from $2
AdzTeam is a Quality Advertising Provider, returning profits to its Advertisers.

We Provide Your Downline.

Large Referral Payments if you do Recruit.

http://www.adzteam.com/splash/index.php/?rainbowcommunicationsproductions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emekayoung(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2013
Pls anybody wit info or procedures on hw i can browse on my mtn sim unlimitedly shuld pls let me knw,am based in lagos,it must be a face to face transaction wen it comes to monetary terms,pls scammers be warned.
I use Nokia E5 symbian S 60 phone.
0803 974 6252.
Emeka.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 6:31pm On May 01, 2013
Hello bros. Plss I really need ur help. I got my tecno
n3 buh cnt configure it for etisalat browsin. Can yu
plss tell me how τ̲̅ȍ do it. Plsss. Or yu flash me on
08164252303 and I will call yu bak. Flash me only if
yu knw. Plsss. Or yu type it here. Plss help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mahdino: 7:02am On May 02, 2013
Phone bug
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 7:50pm On May 02, 2013
mahdino: Phone bug
what's that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 7:51pm On May 02, 2013
If any1 can help. Plss. Apn settings for mtn nd etisalat on tecno n3. Plss am begginq yu guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 02, 2013
darea18: If any1 can help. Plss. Apn settings for mtn nd etisalat on tecno n3. Plss am begginq yu guys
,APN-INTERNET,ONLY FIND APN FILL IT ONLY AND START BROWSING WITH UR MONEY.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 5:48am On May 03, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,APN-INTERNET,ONLY FIND APN FILL IT ONLY AND START BROWSING WITH UR MONEY.....
can I use the mtn 2hrs data plan or etisalat blackberry daily subscription?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:35am On May 03, 2013
darea18: can I use the mtn 2hrs data plan or etisalat blackberry daily subscription?
,mtn BIS is cool...Thats what m using...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tosnat: 10:37pm On May 03, 2013
Helo pals pls help me wif dis....am havin a problem
settin up bbm on my bold 2 each time I try it says
cannot setup bbm,a temporary bbm server error has
occured..pls what do I do??....am using mtn and d
blackberry make is '02'
Secondly...I d fone can't access the memory card..all
it says is "storage can't be assessed due to fatal
error"..pls gurus in d auz help me out abeg..thanks
so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rainbowdigital: 12:33am On May 04, 2013
AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS!!!

Thank God, last Wednesday, we finally launched THIS GIGANTIC INCOME OPPORTUNITY I TOLD YOU OF.
The Launch was a MEGA one, we had a lot of guests and talked a lot about this amazing opportunity.

Everyone was treated with rich scrumptious meals and good drinks. We had questions and answers series.

THIS IS A BUSINESS WITH NEW STANDARDS Revolutionizing the way things are done in the marketing, advertising and payment solution industries.

I NOW announce to you that registration has just commenced and we have already started earning the benefits of it!

NOW, ITS YOUR TURN TO JOIN!

Registration is FREE, but you have to pay a one-time fee of N4,500 for your Premium Starter Pack.

TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE MEGA CRAZY BONUSES TO ENJOY WITH LOTS OF COMMISSION PAYOUTS.

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

To Get STARTED with US COPY THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED IT FOR YOUR SIGNUP

GOTO: http://www.applebaygroup.com
Click Join Now
Scroll down to bottom of page
Type this number into the Sponsor User ID field: 3305
Click Continue
Check the Yes box
Fill the Signup Form properly
Acknowledge agreement to the Terms And Conditions box
Click Continue

Once you have registered for FREE, you need to make a one-time payment of N4, 500 for the purchase of your “Premium Starter Pack”.

To pay for your Premium Starter Package, simply deposit N4, 500 to my Bank account so I can make the purchase for you.

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account Name: HUMPHREY FORTUNE
Account Number: 0015588684

After payment at the Bank, text a confirmation of deposit to me on 07033459748 in this format:

AppleBay Premium Starter Package
Name of Depositor:
Amount Deposited:
Teller Number:
Date of Deposit:
Your Username (for AppleBayGroup.Com):
Your Unique ID (for AppleBayGroup.Com):

THIS BUSINESS WILL COVER THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Your Journey to Success Has Just Begun!!

Success Is GUARANTEED!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Humphrey 07033459748
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by innersecret(f): 12:59am On May 04, 2013
Pls am having problem with my android tablet,if I subscript for a data bundle,it will be active but my tablet is unable to browser,it keeps sending me back to mtnonline data bundle page,pls help,what should I do.sometimes it browses for few seconds and then will stop and there is network on it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:25am On May 04, 2013
innersecret: Pls am having problem with my android tablet,if I subscript for a data bundle,it will be active but my tablet is unable to browser,it keeps sending me back to mtnonline data bundle page,pls help,what should I do.sometimes it browses for few seconds and then will stop and there is network on it.
,U subscribed for the 2hr plan..sorry it will keep going to mtnonline.com....BUT it is best for yoi to do any Bis now to see its unlimited since u hv done 250 first.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanre211(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2013
hello engineers in the ouse, pls help me.....am having problem wit my nokia 500, if i insert sim and switch on the fone, it wil switch itself back off as soon as its about to display the network.....but it works perfectly without sim....i can only use it to snap, listen to songs and watch video......pls com to ma aid..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by muyi2ce: 5:28pm On May 04, 2013
I nid help with useful information on how to root Tecno n7, anybody with such information on how to do it or who can help me root the phone will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.