Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346549 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylve11: 5:26pm On May 15, 2013
Good day engineers, i have a problem my nokia c5.The phone fell from my pocket while trying to pick up something, now it ain't working properly. It does over heating and battery drains fast as thrice as it was originally was. I changed the battery but same thing still occurs. Sometimes when i try to turn it on, it just vibrate and lcd light wouldn't come up. Engineers, please i need ur assistance in this regard oooooo. What do i do. Thank you all. cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shegzyventures(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port,we can still get a clean vehicle for you in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mhozzis(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2013
What could be wrong with my galaxy s2.

I was able to flash CM9.1 custom rom successfully but i got problems when i tried to revert back to the stock rom. It would'nt boot.

I've taken it to a guy who flashed it and it worked but i abandoned it for like a month only for me to want to use it today it could'nt boot again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imolereed(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2013
hello engineers pls i want to change d screen and touch of my htc evo 4g. and i base in ogbomosho oyo state. any hlp? smileyhello engineers pls i want to change d screen and touch of my htc evo 4g. and i base in ogbomosho oyo state. any hlp?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tupaz96: 3:24pm On May 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Good news for mtn users u cn now text free
sms and browse unlimitedly on mtn network...

For more info contact me on 08107735263 or
through facebook.com/judoc.topaz or through
2go @ tupaz96
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whiskystan: 10:23pm On May 18, 2013
Pls Sir, help me and unlock my locked visafone blackberry curve 7
IMEI: 358758.04.145995.0
MEID (dec): 26843 54598 0098 5205
MEID (hex): A0000026 0F0875

Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Clumslow17(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2013
Guys abeg my e63 mem card slot no dey work hw i go do.....help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2013
sylve11: Good day engineers, i have a problem my nokia c5.The phone fell from my pocket while trying to pick up something, now it ain't working properly. It does over heating and battery drains fast as thrice as it was originally was. I changed the battery but same thing still occurs. Sometimes when i try to turn it on, it just vibrate and lcd light wouldn't come up. Engineers, please i need ur assistance in this regard oooooo. What do i do. Thank you all. cool
the phone need servicing and flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2013
Diseye29: My nokia e71 wet off cos i was chaging it with a dextop chager Wat do u tink appn 2 d phone n how much will dy use take 4rm me 2 wok it
close the pin on the battery or change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2013
Fresh_Guy1: my nokia E63 gets hot whenever i put battery inside it whether
switched off/on,,,can somebody tell me what
the problem is cus i ve gone to repair it,but the
repairmen there re telling me different
things,,,eg that the problem is bluetooth
ic,power ic & network ic,so i decided not to repair the phone cus im really confused nd i
dnt want them to damage my phone
more.please help.
the problem is cause by camera sometime
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2013
jellymax: Pls engineer , what can be the reason why nokia asha 201 does not open its web browser at all not to talk of brwsing, pls help !!!
u need to reprogramme the phone i mean flashing it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2013
cia_spybot: DO ANYONE IN FORUM KNOW ANY ORGANIZATION TOTURING PEOPLE IN TAB PHONES SUCH AS IPHONE, IPAD, WINDOW AND ANDROID TABs REPAIR IN LAGOS? THANKS
am a gsm engineer if u like contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2013
ozor1: Pls who knows how much it costs to fix my galaxy s3 gorilla glass.cus its broken but did not affect the internal screen
galaxy s3 they dont sell the torch pad u need to change it complete is 35k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2013
toyo87: please hepl me on my blackberry 9650 bold3. is not starting up after the boot bar gets to the end instead it will restart booting till only god knows or battery dies. the worst one is that pc can see it but can cgare it.
change the charging port and flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2013
lanre211: hello engineers in the ouse, pls help me.....am having problem wit my nokia 500, if i insert sim and switch on the fone, it wil switch itself back off as soon as its about to display the network.....but it works perfectly without sim....i can only use it to snap, listen to songs and watch video......pls com to ma aid..
the phone need flashing with software
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emacool(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2013
good day i have a problem with my htc my touch 3g when i download application for chating it will download but when i open it will blank, my flash player and youtube is not opening. pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by euwajeh(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2013
I have a htc hd 7 windows phone . I have been trying to put music and video on my phone is not showing on the computer have tried it on 4 different computer but is not showing what can I do. Pls becos I need music on my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tupaz96: 6:48am On May 20, 2013
good news for.mtn users...u can now browse and send sms free of charge...

for more info on how to activate and configure ur sim contact 08107735263 or facebook.com/judoc.topaz or 2go @ tupaz96
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenzums: 7:19am On May 20, 2013
Pls can any1 in da hse help unlock ma visafone cdma 1x modem? Model MG880+, ESN - FFCAE0BD
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hpk(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2013
Goodday engineers, this might sound funny but I have forgotten the Security Code of my nokia 101 with (IMEI1: 351932/05/124036/3) (IMEI2: 351932/05/124037/1) (CODE:059G7P2) (TYPE: RM-769). Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ruxpin: 10:52pm On May 20, 2013
Pls i need your help. My zte f912 phones hangs whenever i connect the charger and does not charge. It only charges when it's warm i.e when browsing on 3g network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylve11: 12:30pm On May 22, 2013
bolutic:
the phone need servicing and flashing

Thanks man, all the technicians i met r telling me different things. Is it possible i send it to u? cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nankosa(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2013
Pls i need help with a galaxy s2 that wont recognize a ussd code. So i can't check credit or recharge with the phone. It returns invalid number. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jalie(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2013
Pls I need help with my bold 4;the phone goes off by itself very often even when the battery life is full. It has been like that for over a month now and I thought it was battery problem,I av gotten a new battery but it's still the same. What should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jalie(f): 10:58am On May 23, 2013
To add to the above;it started going off when I had problem with my bbm and I wipe the phone. Pls I need urgent reply,thank u.
jalie: Pls I need help with my bold 4;the phone goes off by itself very often even when the battery life is full. It has been like that for over a month now and I thought it was battery problem,I av gotten a new battery but it's still the same. What should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by santa101: 3:16pm On May 23, 2013
pls i nid help wit my bb..the ba3 does nt charge all it shws is the ba3 sign with x on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bouqui87(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2013
plz i need samsung s2 i9100 (international version) motherboard. Plz where can i get it. I nid it urgently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onuels(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2013
Pls help my torch 3 goes off after about 1minute of starting up. I had it flashed and changed the battry but. It still samem please help me somebody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.