Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346389 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,mtn BIS is cool...Thats what m using...
how can I go about it? What code yu use?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:12am On May 05, 2013
u av'nt replied moi ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diseye29(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2013
My nokia e71 wet off cos i was chaging it with a dextop chager Wat do u tink appn 2 d phone n how much will dy use take 4rm me 2 wok it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by innersecret(f): 10:54am On May 05, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,U subscribed for the 2hr plan..sorry it will keep going to mtnonline.com....BUT it is best for yoi to do any Bis now to see its unlimited since u hv done 250 first.
so in extend,u are saying I should activate which plan to enable me to browse?pls I await ur kind responds.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 05, 2013
am simply saying u suscribe for your normal mtn bis stuff than cutting roads for free browsing or what ,suscribe for your mtn bis if it doesnt work,u can call the customer care and they will fix things for you,but your magic sim who you go call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by realtem(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2013
please my nokia 6210 navigator camera just stopped working. What should i do o.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FreshGuy2(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2013
my nokia E63 gets hot whenever i put battery inside it whether
switched off/on,,,can somebody tell me what
the problem is cus i ve gone to repair it,but the
repairmen there re telling me different
things,,,eg that the problem is bluetooth
ic,power ic & network ic,so i decided not to repair the phone cus im really confused nd i
dnt want them to damage my phone
more.please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2013
pls how do i unlock a visafone huawei c8655 phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ciaspybot: 10:21am On May 06, 2013
DO ANYONE IN FORUM KNOW ANY ORGANIZATION TOTURING PEOPLE IN TAB PHONES SUCH AS IPHONE, IPAD, WINDOW AND ANDROID TABs REPAIR IN LAGOS? THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jellymax: 11:44am On May 06, 2013
Pls engineer , what can be the reason why nokia asha 201 does not open its web browser at all not to talk of brwsing, pls help !!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whiskystan: 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
pls how can i unlock visafone bb curve 7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanre211(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
lanre211: hello engineers in the ouse, pls help me.....am having problem wit my nokia 500, if i insert sim and switch on the fone, it wil switch itself back off as soon as its about to display the network.....but it works perfectly without sim....i can only use it to snap, listen to songs and watch video......pls com to ma aid..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amijoi: 5:32pm On May 06, 2013
Hi, pls i got a tablet as a gift but it doesnt have a sim slot. Apart frm wifi how else can i browse on it. Its made in china though. Tnx in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
whiskystan: pls how can i unlock visafone bb curve 7
chai! E be like say u and i dey d same place last friday. OZUMBA! Does the name ring a bell?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 06, 2013
amijoi: Hi, pls i got a tablet as a gift but it doesnt have a sim slot. Apart frm wifi how else can i browse on it. Its made in china though. Tnx in advance
,u gonna use another phone as an hotspot or u use a normal wifi hospot maybe from ur offfice or so.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:10am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=lanre211][/quote]try operating the phone with another battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:14am On May 07, 2013
Diseye29: My nokia e71 wet off cos i was chaging it with a dextop chager Wat do u tink appn 2 d phone n how much will dy use take 4rm me 2 wok it
the desktop charger could"ve expanded the battery terminals
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by girlsupersonic(f): 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
Pls help, my blackberry fell into soup, now the screen is stained. What do I do, can I get it cleaned or do I have to replace the lcd screen. And how much does it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizpreneur(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2013
@grlsuprsonic does it stl dsplay very wel d@ u can contnu usng it,d ball stl in ur curt,itz 4 u 2 dcide wethr 2 change d lcd screen or nt,act fast if u shld'
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizpreneur(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2013
hi peeps,got a SHARPsx633 frm our bros frm abrd,d only issu wit it iz d@ wen put on,it wrk 4 few mins-4mins) start hanging nd rfusd respndng 2 command,we try doing d factry settingz bt dont knw hw 2 get d codes 4 rsetting it,pls kindly sugest wht 2 do nxt...10x!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by keni: 11:01am On May 08, 2013
Please can I use my airtel BB subscription to browse on my PC? if yes please how do I configure it? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by switchie(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by versace400(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2013
Pls my techo n3 is heating up after i successfully using mini partitioning tool to partition
my memory card. It is becoming very hot and hot that i have to remove the baterry and
put again d same thing still occur. I even removed the memory cars, still the same thing.
Then again, i uninstall link2sd but the phone wont stop heating up. Pls help me oooo.
Cant use my phone again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millionjeff: 2:00pm On May 09, 2013
Pls want to buy nokia lumia on a website in us but with description ''CLEAN ESN'' (one) what does it mean,(two)will it work in nigeria or does it flashing.pls i need the help of all engineers in the house and those who have bought such phone before.i dont want to lose my small money.thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by switchie(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2013
Millionjeff: Pls want to buy nokia lumia on a website in us but with description ''CLEAN ESN'' (one) what does it mean,(two)will it work in nigeria or does it flashing.pls i need the help of all engineers in the house and those who have bought such phone before.i dont want to lose my small money.thanks.
pls can i know the site you want to buy it from?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyo87: 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
please hepl me on my blackberry 9650 bold3. is not starting up after the boot bar gets to the end instead it will restart booting till only god knows or battery dies. the worst one is that pc can see it but can cgare it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ozor1: 6:59pm On May 09, 2013
Pls who knows how much it costs to fix my galaxy s3 gorilla glass.cus its broken but did not affect the internal screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.