Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350406 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2013
the security code of this model cannot be fixed by imei you need to take the phone to software engineer
julianauche19: Please kindly help me unlock my Nokia C3 which is requesting for security code which i ave forgotten.Thanks
IMEI:351984/04/387236/5
RM-614
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2013
take it to competent engineer that will help you reload it, if your location is not too far to ogba you can take it to suntemi technologies nepa bus-stop behind mobill filling station 08065656796
Maxrider17: Plz engineer i gve my iphone3 to one inexperienced engineer to upgrade the ios frm 4.1 to 6.0 dr guy go put am for dfu mode dat is de fone no dey boot again.if u on am e go jst show u dat apple symbol chikena.pls help a broda here.hw do i restore it n upgrade
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jomidudu: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2013
Hi guys nice work. Keep it up.

Pls I hv a problem wit my iphone 4s. My wife passworded it and dnt remember d password and I need to use d phone pls help what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by colloyekan(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2013
i have been having issues with my htc evo 3d. It is full touch screen phone, every other part i touch works except the the bottom buttons (home, menu, back and search button). Kindly help, hard reset has been done, still not working. What will it cost to repair it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by staaan(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Hi folks, the screen of my lg optimus got yestaday evening. please does anyone have a clue how it would cost to change the screen.... its reeaallyy paining me angry angry angry embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanre211(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2013
hello engineers in the house....am having problem with my nokia 500.....i cant use it with sim card, anytime i insert simcard, the fone will go off once its about to display the home screen, and it works perfectly well without simcard.....pls help me cause it has noting to do with the software...i have the latest software on it....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Richheart: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2013
GOOD MORNIN, PLS WAT CAN I DO? I WANT TO DOWNLOAD SKYPE ON MY TECHNO Q1 BUT IT SAYS NOT COMPACTIBLE WITH DEVICE SO WAT DO I DO?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
the phone need to be flash take to competent engineer for flashing
lanre211: hello engineers in the house....am having problem with my nokia 500.....i cant use it with sim card, anytime i insert simcard, the fone will go off once its about to display the home screen, and it works perfectly well without simcard.....pls help me cause it has noting to do with the software...i have the latest software on it....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by awaconcepts: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
my phone 3 32g does not upgrade meanwhile it is unlocked.each time I upgrade to 6.1 form 4.2.it fails to detect network nor does it detect sim card.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanre211(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
melotech: the phone need to be flash take to competent engineer for flashing
have done that already but no improvement.....the problem is network ic....i just need a link(like a picture), where they will show me the ic to replace
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rextab(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Gudmornin everyone

i have bb9220 with broken lcd.have been tryn 2look for it, its not easy 2find. Any equivalent lcd for any bb that can work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Philcool(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
My java phone (Nk 303) while using a java program i.e. Operamini or 2go, once in a while, d phone wl just go blank suddenly, flashes and then restarts. What could be the issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erodle: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
good day, I have a bb9800torch which has the following error... mm6 code sos calls only, what is wrong with it and how can it be fixed? Thanx cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanrei(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
hi gurus in the house my mtn bis subscription on my techno n3 is very slow, plz hlp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahnder(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hello great engineers how can i unlock my iphone 5?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Philcool: My java phone (Nk 303) while using a java program i.e. Operamini or 2go, once in a while, d phone wl just go blank suddenly, flashes and then restarts. What could be the issue?

you need to see a software engr to flash it with a new firmware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
lahnder: Hello great engineers how can i unlock my iphone 5?

you mean network or password unlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
awaconcepts: my phone 3 32g does not upgrade meanwhile it is unlocked.each time I upgrade to 6.1 form 4.2.it fails to detect network nor does it detect sim card.
its only a jailbroken 3gs that can upgrade to 5.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
jomidudu: Hi guys nice work. Keep it up.

Pls I hv a problem wit my iphone 4s. My wife passworded it and dnt remember d password and I need to use d phone pls help what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahnder(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2013
i just got the iphone 5 yesterday brand new i bought an etisalat sim for it ..after i on the phone this is what it says "Sim card that you currently have installed is from a carrier that is not in supported under the activationn policy that is currently assigned by the activation server.This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. please insert another sim card from a supported carrier or requst that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier." this is the information i got...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Divineboy42(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please i want to learn how to repair fones. Any tutorial ? . I also want to know if there is any online fone repair trainning site. Any body with usefull information should conact me at chinedudivine@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jagx: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
I own an ACER S100 smartphone,smashed the screen sumtym ago and i still can't get my hands on another screen...[i][/i]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hamthablow(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2013
Big guyz in da house Plz I need yhur
help. I'm using blackberry Bold 2
(9700). The camera flash light doesn't
use to come up when snapped and the camera flash settings is on auto but I still encounter the same problem. Plz help
me. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jagx: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2013
jagx: I own an ACER S100 smartphone,smashed the screen sumtym ago and i still can't get my hands on another screen...[i][/i]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Big ups to the able engineers on this thread, I've a little problem with my iphone 4, I just want to unlock the phone (not password unlock o!)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndifiki: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please guys i need solutions 4 my blackberry (RIM), first, My ringing tone doesn't ring whenever i receive incoming calls and second, i can't receive alert frm incoming messages. Please i need rapid solution. Thankz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kkon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls how much willit cost to fix. Galaxy s2 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rotimage(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2013
please help me out ooo! I just buy techno n7 but to my suprise, I can't watch video on internet. its always saying "my region or device is not supported. pls heeeeeelp.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoleke12: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hello guys. My blackberry phone was snatched from me two days ago. The theif used my sim card to make call to about three numbers. Pls i want to know if there is any way i can search or see the details of those numbers he contacted or kind of track the phone? I have the three numbers, i don't know how to carry a search on them
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FxTizzle(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.