Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350494 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside221(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Hello GM guys pls help my verizon bold 5 s no longer working wit my MTN line again even if I check balance it will show like am dialing call pls somebody help me aπϑ my sim s working in another phone may GOD bless inadvance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by regony(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Button nt wokn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princeclinton1: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2013
please i want to unlock my iphone4 and 4s how can i go about it,,is der any software that i can use to unlock them or restore the iphone,,agn which site do u think is good to factory unlock[color=#000099][/color],,pls kindly help me am dyin in silence pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ball22: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
When i finish browsin wit my tecno n3,i switched it off,removed my mtn sim card,leavin my etisalat sim in sim2.so when i reboot the phone on it display tecno on the screen and refused to open normaly.i even remove my ramenin sim and memory card but it stil refused to boot only displayin tecno.plz gurus in da house help me out on this because i can enjoy hard earned money.plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horoescope: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't use password for my memory card but it keeps requesting for password whenever i insert it into someone else's phone. Pls i need help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bosa1(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Gd moni Engineers, kindly help me with my touch 2 BB. it doesn't come up, i gave it to an engineee in gsm village for a month and at d end unable to find solution to it. i want to sell it but i dont really know what to do. pls help me. it cannot charge also. d guy in gsm village said he wants to change d panel which will automotically change d BB pin, d fear is that if d panel is stolen one nko.
shld i sell it or there is hope? thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arinze345(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2013
Please how much does HTC EVO 3D screen cost? My screen is faulty and I am not sure how much will take care of it. Would appreciate a quick reply. Thanks...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Trinity101(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
I nid assistance wit my nokia x2-00,i can't download with it but it can browse very well wat could b d issue cos i want to download whatsapp pls i nid suggestions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Philcool(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
"Your Subscription for FaceBook Zero Has Been Automatically renewed"

Hello, MTN had sent me this SMS before. I have just recieved it again four minutes ago. Please, can somebody explain more (in detail) about this particular Facebook and its use.
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jayunion(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
I really love the way response are being
answered so quickly, kudos.....I have a problem
with my E72, the phone fell down and the screen
got damaged buh I just left it at home for 3
months. So when I got ready to repair it, I
changed the screen and it displayed very well but it has encountered a problem; when I switch
the phone on, it will boot normally buh wen the
backlight switches off and I press the keypad for
it to on again then it will begin to blink white
light every 2-2 seconds...and also it will bring out
only white light when I open anything of white background like camera, any black site or
2go...currently am using 2goV1 because it is
white.....pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oesnac(m): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Lovely thread
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niytej(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls mah nokia E71x stucks wen connecting to 2go...wah can I do, and any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by colloyekan(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
i have been having issues with my htc evo 3d. It is full touch screen phone, every other part i touch works except the the bottom buttons (home, menu, back and search button). Kindly help, hard reset has been done, still not working. What will it cost to repair it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neduzze5(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ball22: When i finish browsin wit my tecno n3,i switched it off,removed my mtn sim card,leavin my etisalat sim in sim2.so when i reboot the phone on it display tecno on the screen and refused to open normaly.i even remove my ramenin sim and memory card but it stil refused to boot only displayin tecno.plz gurus in da house help me out on this because i can enjoy hard earned money.plz

You need to reset your phone. Remove the battery of your phone and put it on. holding the power on button, press the volume up button. Some options will then come up. click on reboot system by pressing the power on/off button and you are good to go.

NB: You will lose most of your installed apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neduzze5(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Philcool: "Your Subscription for FaceBook Zero Has Been Automatically renewed"

Hello, MTN had sent me this SMS before. I have just recieved it again four minutes ago. Please, can somebody explain more (in detail) about this particular Facebook and its use.
Thank you.

It means you have subscribed for the mtn free facebook. This can be done by typing this in your browser enter address tab:
http://0.facebook.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neduzze5(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Trinity101: I nid assistance wit my nokia x2-00,i can't download with it but it can browse very well wat could b d issue cos i want to download whatsapp pls i nid suggestions.

Don't use your Operamini to try to download. Instead, use your phone browser
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Philcool(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
It means you have subscribed for the mtn free facebook. This can be done by typing this in your browser enter address tab:
http://0.facebook.com[/quote] Thank you very much, my brother, Neduzze5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
my n97 cant play youtube videos what d i do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lomprico(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
I have a bold 5 (9930) that won't come up, it only blinks red light. I tried reloading d os but system won't recognise it. A friend told me it is bricked. Is there any hope for it? Tanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rileest: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
I use a HTC sensation XE and my screen got cracked earlier today, still working perfectly though but I'd like to have It fixed so does anyone in the house know how much the whole screen or just the touch screen costs and how I can get it.. Thanks all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adeybeesee: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Pls i av tc phone but problem is that the scrren is unrresponsive i tried hard reset but the problem pesiist , i remove screen pro tector i av restarted severewal times . Even it worst to the extent that it wi bew operatin by itsel pls what is thw way out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2013
opeyehmmy: Tnx 4 d response guyz. I av resolved d issue by using d factory reset through d safe mode which i couldn't get b4 posting d issue. I hope d proferred solution works 'coz i'll still try it someday.
I really apprec8 ur help. Big ups 2 u.
please i have the same problem how did u enter the factory reset and then the safe mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spicyboy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
plz I need help here. I can't access google
play on my tecno n7. I can only browse
normally but cant use any App. plz, can som1 help me out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajivol(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Tanks for ur work.
Pls I need help with my bold 9900. The icons move itself without me touching the trackpad or the screen....
This has happened on several occasion.
Pls what should I do abs it cos it really annoying.
Tank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by julianauche19: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Please kindly help me unlock my Nokia C3 which is requesting for security code which i ave forgotten.Thanks
IMEI:351984/04/387236/5
RM-614
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unitedforever(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have two probs wit my bb curve 3..First of
all it doesn't charge wenever am operating
it like browsing buh afta few minutes wen I
drop it..it starts chargind,
Secondly why can't I stream videos..youtube
videos to be precise with the Mtn complete
Bis plan??...
Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talenty(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2013
I just bought etisalat customized techno p3. Only the sim 1 which is locked can be used in browsing. Please brothers how do I unlock this phone, to use other networks on sim 1?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by santa101: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
i am having problems with my samsung note N7000 it kips going off and on and indicates (sorry process system is not responding.(force close - wait)..pls wat can be done.....engineeers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahonzi: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2013
Hello brodas,pls my bb curve 3 memory is low.tells me I've used up all 256mb and I've got just not more than 10 apps installed including the regular bbm,twitter fb n so on.what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maxrider17(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Plz engineer i gve my iphone3 to one inexperienced engineer to upgrade the ios frm 4.1 to 6.0 dr guy go put am for dfu mode dat is de fone no dey boot again.if u on am e go jst show u dat apple symbol chikena.pls help a broda here.hw do i restore it n upgrade
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datbay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please Engineers,I bought a Tecno P3 phone and configured it to use BIS subscription,but its nt browsing properly,could it be the network because it still browse when I put the sim in a BB.I use mtn and I stay in ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.