Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346221 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
my HTC panache doesn't store pictures, movies, videos or anything downloaded or received via bluetooth, please what is the problem and what can be done to remedy it .......please somebody help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2013
I have rooted htc Desire. S for sale. at 20k
Price Locked.
call 08090989821
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2013
I have rooted htc Desire S for sale at 20k
Price Locked. With an xtra ba3
call 08090989821
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 2:06am On Jul 04, 2013
Ikeja CV peeps... Anyone got idea how much I can get the hp pavilion dm4 3090se complete casing? including the hinges. and also the screen. Thanks.
You can reach me on 08090989821.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodeface: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Please, I need info if SONY XPERIA Z phone could be repaired in Nigeria, please inform me if the touchscreen for this phone is available in Nigeria, Appreciate all information towards rectifying this problem, the phone has a thin line of crack that has rendered the upper part of the screen not responding to touch. Please assist, the guy is not happy about the broken screen. THANKS FOR ANY USEFUL INFO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahnder(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
how do i get my contact on my old blackberry?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by U09ce: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Please how do I get my Tecno N3 to support writing symbols other than English. Any time I encounter such alphabets, it shows some empty boxes. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maxdozie(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Gurus in dah houz,since
updating my phone to 2.3.5 i
can't download or update my
app from google play store
cause it keeps on showing
"package file is invalid" i have
tryd all i can do bt still showing
"package file is invalid".Pls
what can i do to fix it? HELP!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mahdino: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2013
darea18: how can I go about it? What code yu use?
Pls how can I listen to my girl friend conversation bugging her phone without she knowing. I really want to know if she is serious.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nonny1212: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2013
@maxdozie...am really facing the same problem here on my tecno n3. Each tym i tried to download any application on Google play store, it ends up with "package file is invalid". Please, a great guy should help us with that "... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by irich21(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please help I'm trying to get the password of my htc verizon phone and I can't just remember and would not want to flash the phone as it has alot of documents I'm not willing to loss.
Contributions will be welcome, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by macshaydee: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
,,,,,,pls bros,i jes downloaded whatsapp naw and it says i shuld set moi phone clock and date and it alreadi set,when i press d set clock button dt shows on whatsapp screen it wuldnt go
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by faithclin(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello please im in a fix. I have an unlocked at&t s3.now i mistakenly went to wipe system and the os wiped. Now no os installed. I ve tried flashing back the stock firmware to no avail.... Always telling me fail auth. I flashed recovery and it flashed fine.. Dunno what else to do.

I ve used three diff systems and diff cables.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nonny1212: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Please palz, i seriously need help... If i try to install apps from here on tecno n3 the install button refuses to highlight... Except if I restore the factory settings before the install button starts to highlight for installation... Please help me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please need good engineers dat can repair ebook reader
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lebenezer5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls how can I root my tecno d3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenmatthews: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
you guys are doing a really great job here! please i don't know if you guys can help me unlock my samsung s3 phone, it doesnt accept any other sim apart from the sim card it came with. this is the IMEI NO: 353718058059486 and the sim it only accepts is an Orange sim but i want to use an Airtel sim on it. would be very glad if you guys can help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Somebody should come to my
rescue. My a week old tecno n7 is displaying
connection problem or invalid MMI code anytime I try to
check account balance. Calls are not coming in and
going out. How can I rectify this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mochajonas: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls sir.what can I do to my HTC desire HD.I dnt know how to configure it.and secondly it does not have playstore.what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinsdeby(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please i need cheat for operal 4.2and 5.2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
my samsung naxus s GT-I9023 SCREEn is bad ...d problem is i can't find it .....pls if u live in benin or u can post it to benin just call me on 08160570804 tanks in advance...i wil pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lynkyinka(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls, my infinix race bolt speaker and mouth piece just suddenly stopped working, any fix to this issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ausproxi(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2013
Whenever i want to download any java file on my SAMSUNG E-2222 Ch@t,the response i get is "java error,invalid jar file"... Pls,how can i solve this problem. Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpesin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please Engineers......How much will it cost me to replace my Samsung S3 Screen white colour?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kedon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
please my infinix race bolt was locked wit a pattern style nd d style was forgotten nd has exceeded d number or trials, its nw askin me to login my gmail acc but d phone data connection was turned off before d phone was locked.
Any help on how to unlock it without flashing or any means to run some software test on it or to turn on d data connection.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by billycomm: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
irich21: Please help I'm trying to get the password of my htc verizon phone and I can't just remember and would not want to flash the phone as it has alot of documents I'm not willing to loss.
Contributions will be welcome, thanks in anticipation.

ur doc is gone so 4get it if u want to fix it.
call 08087093026 i'll fix it for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by billycomm: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
greenmatthews: you guys are doing a really great job here! please i don't know if you guys can help me unlock my samsung s3 phone, it doesnt accept any other sim apart from the sim card it came with. this is the IMEI NO: 353718058059486 and the sim it only accepts is an Orange sim but i want to use an Airtel sim on it. would be very glad if you guys can help!

no free unlock code for it.
call 08087093026 i'll fix it for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ijaola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hi all, how much can I fix the screen of my Nokia X6. It broken. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
]Please will someone somewhere help me solve a nagging problem ? bought a nokia E.7.00 some few months back and the charging point has since been the problem did a repair few days back during a visit to Benin now the old problem is back if anyone know how to go about this should please give a call or text on 080 3 3 8 9 5 3 0 5 thanks and hoping there would be some response

NB the Nokia care people are asking for a pay close to Twenty thousand naira which is not fair

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinsdeby(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2013
Please help me with code we use to open barring of credit on etisalat

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.