Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not (806 Views)

Your Relationship Does Not Have A Future If They Does These / Age Difference In A Relationship: Does It Really Matter? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2020
LAST MONTH

I had a deep conversation with a former colleague I just had my brunch.

Then he came to me and told me that his ex who he dated since college that they had broken up!

So shocking! Guess what they had been dating for 7 years and he never saw future with her instead he bleeped another lady while in a relationship with his gf turned ex , he went miles to go see the lady didn't bother about the transport fare.

Guess what he said to me: that he decided to give her space he didn't want to sound like he wanted to end the relationship which is what he had been waiting for and then the lady instinct was to move on even though is heartbreaking especially fr a guy she loved and the guy totally had already moved on.

He now told me that the girl he went miles for is the one he want to settle down with not the 7 years relationship.

He said the ex has been insecure , I wouldnt blame her , a relationship where you are insecure simply state the fact that

1 The Relationship is not healthy
2 You are not happy
3 It is not love

When he said all of is story it made me reflect in my own personal kind of relationship from being engaged and dumped and from one broken relationship to another , falling for thei wrong kind of guys being insecure in the relationships.

Having an imagination of what I want but in reality is just a single girl waiting for her equal partner.

The man to love her right and treat her special.

The man who would be ready to settle down and have family instead of living in doubt ness in the relationships and face realities.

The man who sees you as your equal and love every single flaws and imperfections of you.

The man that will support and carry your burdens.

The man that wont wait for you to say those things before he acts upon those things.

There are lot of words but one last thing I will say is simplicity is happiness , the man who does not allows peoples opinion define him and would not tolerate being treated in a bad way but protect and defend you

Waiting for that man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by emperorsversion(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Yaaaay I commented first...
oya lemme continue with my Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Saintmary(f): 12:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Well, this would teach ladies to stop wasting time on guys.

2 Likes

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2020
emperorsversion:
Yaaaay I commented first...

oya lemme continue with my Vaseline
lmao!
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:
Well, this would teach ladies to stop wasting time on guys.
exactly! Men who just want to Bleep and not ready to settle day am just waiting for that man because I know is out there and am not giving up
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Saintmary(f): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
exactly! Men who just want to Bleep and not ready to settle day am just waiting for that man because I know is out there and am not giving up
Spend your energy on getting skills and making money.
Any man who asks you out, never go to his place, meet him in public, don't have sex (in fact, you will weed out a lot of players with this method)
Sooner than later, you will strike gold.

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Phenomenal16(f): 12:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Any man who asks you out, never go to his place, meet him in public, don't have sex (in fact, you will weed out a lot of players with this method)
..this method never fails
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Saintmary(f): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..this method never fails
Loud it Sister!
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

I already have the skills and am a business woman , from my profile you know what am talking about. Am An all-rounder lady when it comes to skills.
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

thanks for sharing will take note of that
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Saintmary(f): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
I already have the skills and am a business woman , from my profile you know what am talking about. Am An all-rounder lady when it comes to skills.
Take it higher then, no one says you can't become a billionaire just because you are a woman.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by frubben(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Blow whistle and pass

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Take it higher then, no one says you can't become a billionaire just because you are a woman.
All the best.
thanks bae
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2020
frubben:
Blow whistle and pass
lmao!
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Jaybeth(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
It is an evil thing when a guy/lady keeps a relationship for years knowing fully well that they do not intend to settle down from such a relationship.Except if the relationship is ended due to medical incompatibilities, unresolved family differences or spiritual reasons. A break up from such relationship is capable of leaving either partners in emotional instability, psychological trauma,trust issues and a never happy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaybeth:
It is an evil thing when a guy/lady keeps a relationship for years knowing fully well that they do not intend to settle down from such a relationship.Except if the relationship is ended due to medical incompatibilities, unresolved family differences or spiritual reasons. A break up from such relationship is capable of leaving either partners in emotional instability, psychological trauma,trust issues and a never happy spirit.
deep words
Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by evil1: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

Right now i will never date a girl i don't forsee marriage with or that will waste my time.
The last girl I dated made me realize sex was really overrated and what matters was genuine feeling of love and total commitment
She had a different genotype from mine and would cause medical complications If we were together.
She didn't know about her genotype or wven bloodgroup until the day I told her to do which she did because of service and I called it off.

Today we re still good friends because I was sincere to her and told her the truth of were our relationship was going.

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
evil1:

Right now i will never date a girl i don't forsee marriage with or that will waste my time.
The last girl I dated made me realize sex was really overrated and what matters was genuine feeling of love and total commitment
She had a different genotype from mine and would cause medical complications If we were together.
She didn't know about her genotype or wven bloodgroup until the day I told her to do which she did because of service and I called it off.

Today we re still good friends because I was sincere to her and told her the truth of were our relationship was going.
interesting thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
interesting thanks for sharing

Hi can we talk?? I really want to have a discussion with you.Beep me I'll return the call. Hoping to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Years Of Relationship Does Not Guarantee Whether It Last Or Not by Tinax(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Your friend is evil sha...7 years na wa.... undecided undecided....na this reason de make girls not to put all eggs for one basket

(1) (Reply)

Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. / Other Damages Caused By Surgeon Who Damaged Girl's Body / Advocating For A Younger President In Nigeria Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.