Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus (25259 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Most Politicians In Nigeria Are Cultists – Sam Ewang / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by kayusely70(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
A good submission
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by holycup(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Bitter truth.the problem is that some idiots will also come here to derail this thread not minnding the importance of the information this man just raised.and also I will say that all this people are the same. Saying you are no longer in government,what did you do when you were there,what impact did you create.all our politicians needs to go back to the drawing board and plan for this country and their citizens before it’s too late.nothing is working in this country.
Whoever that gave NCDC phone number of virtually every one in this country should equally give them every account number in the bvn database.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Avalancheman: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
True.

The coronavirus lockdown is just a scam! angry It's another way of making money for corrupt government officials... angry

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by virginchaser(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:
I pray I don't die here oooo.. They should let commercial bus move in Lagos abeg

Congratz Abu

Guys, Pls how can I get to ikorodu from abule egba... No money oooo and I gat to reach one person for ikorodu for an hustle so as to get some cash.

Atleast hustling wunt bring shame unlike begging.

Anyway I can reach ikorodu in this lockdown pls??

Pls any help pls. Begging is really shameful on nairaland especially at this desperate time

How CAn i reach ikorodu n come back without any problem

Every forum, you are seeking advise on how you will get to Ikorodu that you ought to have been there since if you have started to trek.

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
virginchaser:

Every forum, you are seeking advise on how you will get to Ikorodu that you ought to have been there since if you have started to trek.

God no go shame us... Which kind useless trek from abule egba to ikorodu. Better stop it if na play
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by jayjayolajide(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Iyiataata92:
They have shared one bag of rice and one bag of beans to everybody and given everybody 20000 naira. So why distubibg them again.

How can made that kind of statement... people are dying u are saying they are distributing food items...to who my brother

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
ThierryJay:

You prefer to die of spear than of hunger??

VillagePeople
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by oyeb15: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Governors planned to use lockdown to obtain #5billion each from Buhari as intervention fund for Covid-19.
Now that Mr President played a fast game on them by giving only Lagos #10Billion, their scammed Lockdown will soon come to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Bigleaf1006: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thanks... I no get money for bolt oooo. Sincerely speaking grin

Then start trekking,if u can't stay yah house angry
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Chydo63(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Very insensitive and meaningless comment from you.
Zooposki:
They should go back to the villages and grow their food, instead of allowing hunger to kill them. Must every Tom, Dick and Harry move to the cities and constitute a nuisance.
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Rikidony(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:
I pray I don't die here oooo.. They should let commercial bus move in Lagos abeg

Congratz Abu

Guys, Pls how can I get to ikorodu from abule egba... No money oooo and I gat to reach one person for ikorodu for an hustle so as to get some cash.

Pls any help pls. Begging is really shameful on nairaland especially at this desperate time

Fly now, shey na me be Buhari wei declare lockdown mchwwww undecided undecided
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by mohims(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2020
May God have mercy on us all. We have a wicked, biased, irresponsible and insensitive government. It is well

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by geezyk(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Congratz Abu

Just budget like 3k for your to and fro, cos a friend came to oshodi on Friday from ikorodu, said it costs 1k5 for the big brt buses.
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
geezyk:
Jt budget like 3I for your to and fro, cos a friend came to oshodi on Friday from ikoro,sat it costs 1k5 for the big bet buses.

3k ke.. When I no mad... Wen I no craze
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2020
I am ashamed of the comments of some Nigerians in this forum cry

2 Likes

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria government is worse than Corona, aids, cancer and Ebola combined!
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by EASTERNPOL: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Totally agreed with you
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by demoBaba: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Congratz Abu

Since you don't have car, guy you should make the trip night movement with trek. 10pm to 5am
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Zico5(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas is diein nt Nigerians
Simple sentence is even hard for u to compose and u want to abuse a whole region. U need serious help

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by idahme(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
This thief, imagine this criminal that stole all Rivers wealth during looting galore of abacha's regime. Owing workers salary for several months, owing pensions, zero percent capital project. This is a typical case of a criminal calling other of his gang members criminals, this idiot should shut his � up and enjoy his loots.
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Sharatan(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2020
While Americans are helping it's citizens by giving each person $2k, Buhari is busy borrowing. Can someone please tell me what he has been doing with all the loots recovered by the EFCC?
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2020
demoBaba:

Since you don't have car, guy you should make the trip night movement with trek. 10pm to 5am

U sure say I go even reach ikorodu b4 I die for road grin
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Kennyrazzy: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2020
The wrath of the Lord shall descend on them soonest Dem go think say na joke.....they all chopping all this money together using the poor head
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Naughtysex: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2020
NextD18:
What have you done to help the ones in your community or area?

Always spilling jargons like they care.
people that rush to comment before reading end up commenting nonsense

So you fail to read where he said "over 200 people are coming to him but there's little to what he can do"

May your ancestors help you
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by idahme(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
seguno2:

Zero credibility.
See his fat cheeks sef.

Credibility? The guy is a complete and foolish thief, even as a primary school student during his regime I could still hear the riots, protests, strikes, cryies from my teachers, cries from my parents and my friends parents then for not paying them several months. These thieves should never have freedom to walk the streets in sane countries not to talk of talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Orion01:
Abeg enough of all these...corona virus, hunger virus, hanta virus, 5g radiation, asteroid...blah blah blah. Even states wey no dey on lockdown dey complain of hunger. People wey no dey like cook but prefer to eat mama put dey complain of hunger.
Lockdown never reach two weeks, people don dey die. How those wey dey go Libya take dey survive?
Don't mind them..
As if the hunger just started today..
Even with all these online beggers.. They've now used this stupid opportunity to become nuisances in their field.

1 Like

Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Garrieveryday: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Including myself.
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Vulcan24(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Congratz Abu

during crisis and war, soldiers move a lot and one way of doing it is to walk

if u know the road busses take, walk it and keep moving. if u see any bus wave or listen to the destination and board as long as it is going forward not backward. when you see police enter bush or street.

keep on moving don't stop, I av walked from iyana ipaja to jakande estate during d road construction and in my school days walked from adoration ground to Agbani.

good luck
Re: Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus by Zooposki(f): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Chydo63:
Very insensitive and meaningless comment from you.

So you want to cuddle them till they die of hunger. Sometimes love has to be harsh and cruel to save.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.