Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently (676 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Mai-sulhu(maganin Maza...... ' Man Power') / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by GraGra247(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Copied...

PLEASE NOTE: This article does not encourage premarital sex in any way.

Men: They see sexual performance in a rough, hard masculine way.

They think that to impress the woman they have to use brutal force to prove they're strong and durable.

They think they have to last at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to prove they have indomitable stamina.

They think or are made to believe by false media that they have to have big genitals in order to satisfy a woman sexually. Unfortunately this is the biggest lie men are made to believe .

Men enjoy sex whether its romantic or not... unlike women. They enjoy it even if the location is not good, or presentable.

Women : They have an emotional view to sex. They enjoy sex most only if appropriate romantic steps are followed in the correct order.

They want a kind of connection to the man first. It has to be a man they like as minimum requirement. A man that has been nice or kind to them a very long period of time will do. A man they are well acquainted with in a positive way.

They want good slow sentimental music while most men prefer hard songs. Women prefer an environment that is presentable,neat and romantic to be able to enjoy sex.

They want the man to initiate the move but start with long periods of kisses and romance and telling them sweet words.

Follow all these rules and a woman will tell her friends she had good and memorable sex. But do it a man's way and its a bad experience for her but she will never tell. They don't like being vocal about their sexual experience unlike men.

Conclusion: Women are highly emotional and men fail to fully understand this because it doesn't make any sense to most men cos men don't need emotions to enjoy sex or even even enjoy anything. Most women on the other hand do.
Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by zexy2030(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
Copied...

PLEASE NOTE: This article does not encourage premarital sex in any way.

Men: They see sexual performance in a rough, hard masculine way.

They think that to impress the woman they have to use brutal force to prove they're strong and durable.

They think they have to last at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to prove they have indomitable stamina.

They think or are made to believe by false media that they have to have big genitals in order to satisfy a woman sexually. Unfortunately this is the biggest lie men are made to believe .

Men enjoy sex whether its romantic or not... unlike women. They enjoy it even if the location is not good, or presentable.

Women : They have an emotional view to sex. They enjoy sex most only if appropriate romantic steps are followed in the correct order.

They want a kind of connection to the man first. It has to be a man they like as minimum requirement. A man that has been nice or kind to them a very long period of time will do. A man they are well acquainted with in a positive way.

They want good slow sentimental music while most men prefer hard songs. Women prefer an environment that is presentable,neat and romantic to be able to enjoy sex.

They want the man to initiate the move but start with long periods of kisses and romance and telling them sweet words.

Follow all these rules and a woman will tell her friends she had good and memorable sex. But do it a man's way and its a bad experience for her but she will never tell. They don't like being vocal about their sexual experience unlike men.

Conclusion: Women are highly emotional and men fail to fully understand this because it doesn't make any sense to most men cos men don't need emotions to enjoy sex or even even enjoy anything. Most women on the other hand do.

guy, size matters. skill is OK too. But appreciate what u have and use it well.
Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by JAOS(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
sex is meant for pleasure and child bearing not traning period
Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Okayy na. Theory learnt. Any pretty lady up for a practically practicised practical practice. HMU. I oversabi these things.
Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
very true... but thats because men and women are different emotionally/physically...so they have different sexual aim in the bedroom.
Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
sex sex sex....cheesy since morning oooohh!!!.

By the time we out of corona lockdown, pregnancy will be another rampant case.

To OP, no template for sex, how u wanted it is determined by mood, and the lady involved.

1 Like

Re: Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently by GraGra247(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
zexy2030:

guy, size matters. skill is OK too. But appreciate what u have and use it well.

No offense but the media did this to you. You were simply made to believe it this way.

(1) (Reply)

Main Reasons Why Many Men Marry Late / My Wife, Who Hurt You In Your Past? / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.