Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance (8733 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independant day Nigerian is 58 yay..

So guys which drugs i fit take way go make me fvck well well.advise needed no insults pls. smiley
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Don't use any. Be in control over your body.

Mind over matter, bro.

5 Likes

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by lanreabbey(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
u wanna be in control abi... Start taking Moringa leaf and ginger,,cook like tea or better still take Weyreypey leaf juice and milk..... serious advice....Don't use drugs

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Osinamoney: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2018
just locate an aboki and ask him to give u d*ck stretcher

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't use any. Be in control over your body.

Mind over matter, bro.
thanks for your input. but am talking about drugs wey go make me arouse even tho I'm not in the mood, understand what i mean right.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Osinamoney:
just locate an aboki and ask him to give u d*ck stretcher
embarassed
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by LordsApostle: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Vega100. Thank me later...

3 Likes

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
lanreabbey:
u wanna be in control abi... Start taking Moringa leaf and ginger,,cook like tea or better still take Weyreypey leaf juice and milk..... serious advice....Don't use drugs
it just for 2day
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by lanreabbey(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
it just for 2day
For ur own general well being start taking it
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2018
LordsApostle:
ok thanks
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Springsdy456958(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Independence Day appointment things abi... No go take drugs and later the babe nor turn up oooo.. We go see your update for Nairaland at Gbagada Hospital with D**k standing tall like a Tree. grin

15 Likes

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Am sure you are still a youth, what do you do with your natural energy that you can't use it on a woman as it is supposed to be

The drug name you want us to recommend for you, if you use it, will she use it too?

Stop looking for drugs make use of your natural power.

Unless you are ready to go through where you came from, and you know what it means?

Death

5 Likes

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Taich(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:

So guys which drugs i fit take way go make me fvck well well.advise needed no insults pls. smiley

My brother you don't need drugs. You need your self only.
Exercises, push ups at least start with 20,20 20 morning and evening.
Eat good food. Home made is better and make sure the diet is balanced. Take moderate honey, ginger and garlic.
Stay off sex for like a month.
Come back and share your testimony.

9 Likes

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Eberechi24(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
thanks for your input. but am talking about drugs wey go make me arouse even tho I'm not in the mood, understand what i mean right.
Are you on revenge mission? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by DaddyNimo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:

you should see a doctor the moment you feel the need as a young adult to use enhancement drugs for sex...its anoda way of saying you're closer to your death if u can't sex a girl to satisfaction naturally.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vega100,Pink panther etc.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by osemoses1234(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bros tramadol anytime any day

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by GBADEYZ: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordsApostle:
that stuff has too many side effects dizziness, headaches and so on

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Thejustw14(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Emzor paracetamol.:!!:.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Springsdy456958:
Independence Day appointment things abi... No go take drugs and later the babe nor turn up oooo.. We go see your update for Nairaland at Gbagada Hospital with D**k standing tall like a Tree. grin
lol you are evil grin grin
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:
Am sure you are still a youth, what do you do with your natural energy that you can't use it on a woman as it is supposed to be

The drug name you want us to recommend for you, if you use it, will she use it too?

Stop looking for drugs make use of your natural power.

Unless you are ready to go through where you came from, and you know what it means?

Death
I'm not even 19 yet undecided
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
I'm not even 19 yet undecided

Lol, so what do you need it for at the age you are now?
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you should see a doctor the moment you feel the need as a young adult to use enhancement drugs for sex...its anoda way of saying you're closer to your death if u can't sex a girl to satisfaction naturally.
thanks for your input DaddyNimo but i need it only for 2day , beside that am healthly as ever .
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, so what do you need it for at the age you are now?
i want to use it for sex .I'm i too old or young to have sex?. undecided
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
i want to use it for se?x .I'm i too old or young to have sex. undecided

Continue your search you go see am
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Taich:

My brother you don't need drugs. You need your self only.
Exercises, push ups at least start with 20,20 20 morning and evening.
Eat good food. Home made is better and make sure the diet is balanced. Take moderate honey, ginger and garlic.
Stay off sex for like a month.
Come back and share your testimony.
thanks for your input.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:

Continue your search you go see am
have seen it vega100 all thanks to LordApostle and FuckFuckBoy
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
have seen it vega100 all thanks to LordApostle

Make sure you get for your partner incase of incasity two of una go meet for another level, lol

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by chris2face(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Guy na tetracycline + flagyl and lemotil u go take or alternatively u take laxative thats bisacodle or u can easily cross the other side by takeing refnol with codeine or take tm 600mg with blackbullets and thank me after u must have passed out

Please say NO to drugs bros no come die ontop tonto no body don ever dig that hole finish abeg

1 Like

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

Are you on revenge mission? undecided
No undecided
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:

Make sure you get for your partner incase of incasity two of una go meet for another level, lol
no worry i buy 4 two piece, two for me two for her. smiley ok here i go bye bye.
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
SilentListener:
no worry i buy 4 two piece, two for me two for her. smiley ok here i go bye bye.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / Sex In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.