Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) (11856 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by janefblog: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
The viral reports say that the woman’s husband laced her with Magun but she did not know and met up with loverboy.

The Result is that they stuck together.

while some think its a medical condition called Penis Captivus others are of the opinion to why it doesn’t always happen when the woman is with her husband.

What do you think about men who lace their women with this deadly Magun?

See more photos here............https://janefblog.com/13145-2woman-laced-with-magun-sticks-to-lover-during-sx-photos/

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Shelumiel: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Looks Photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Deepocean(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
They should leave them to enjoy themselves for some days now. At least they aren't complaining.
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by IceLip: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Magun is real
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
is it funny that you never see these funny stories when the man is hitting doggy style OR on the side... it is always during missionary that they get stuck.

BTW the reason is VAGINISMUS and has nothing to do with juju or BS magun!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Crap

Magun my foot
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Magun is real.
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Rickmann: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shelumiel:
Looks Photoshoped

Next movie please
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Shelumiel: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rickmann:

Next movie please
Lol...bros, you funny die. grin
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by LarryBee1k: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by davillian(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Its normal jareh I don't believe thus magun shit
It happens in dogs...
If you find your self in such situations relax and make sure she is relaxed too..
The pussy would free the dick
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omo
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
janefblog:
The viral reports say that the woman’s husband laced her with Magun but she did not know and met up with loverboy.

The Result is that they stuck together.

while some think its a medical condition called Penis Captivus others are of the opinion to why it doesn’t always happen when the woman is with her husband.

What do you think about men who lace their women with this deadly Magun?

See more photos here............https://janefblog.com/13145-2woman-laced-with-magun-sticks-to-lover-during-sx-photos/

Fake news
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Malawian(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yeye woman was even giving him cowgirl style. After she will come online and start preaching to young girls
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by benzion72(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Deepocean:
They should leave them to enjoy themselves for some days now. At least they aren't complaining.

You go kill the man, which kind enjoyment for how many days
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by adexdon(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
https://eoxmoney.xyz/844704710878432/ click on the link and start earning
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
is it funny that you never see these funny stories when the man is hitting doggy style OR on the side... it is always during missionary that they get stuck.

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
davillian:
Its normal jareh I don't believe thus magun shit
It happens in dogs...
If you find your self in such situations relax and make sure she is relaxed too..
The pussy would free the dick
isthatso
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is a scene from a movie
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Elimon(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

U never chi chum chin
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Elimon:
U never chi chum chin

please enlighten me...when was the last time you saw someone stuck in the below position:

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by baralatie(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
hmm haa he
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Chazblagos(m): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Call 08090651372

1 Like

Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:13am On Apr 08, 2020
IceLip:
Magun is real

I dey hear that thing
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 08, 2020
IceLip:
Magun is real
Does it always result in death?
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
The ones that happen with married couples hardly gets reported.
But when it happens during infidelity, the power of coincidence begins to set up different hallucinations in their heads as guilty, then they conclude its magun, also the cheated party will ensure they are well disgraced to the public
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by davillian(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
baralatie:

isthatso
Yeah it is...
It happen rarely on humans..
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Chazblagos(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Call 08090651372
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
romantic
Re: Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) by Elimon(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

please enlighten me...when was the last time you saw someone stuck in the below position:

No one ever knows the position cos we were not there...but in IK here,saw when a married woman and her lover were brought stucked naked,covered with wrappper,to General hospital close to my area..it was a full road...the hospital tried but couldn't do anything... I took hours before the husband was called and case reported...he had to bring the juju priest who made the juju to separate them. Real life man...things are strangely happening everyday

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.