Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,151 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls (4006 Views)

Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This / The Importance Of Marrying A Good & Kind Woman Can’t Be Over Explained / Some Harsh Lessons That Every Person Should Learn(disagreeable?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
see scammer way no sabi work... You even have the guts to come out and say it here...

Idiot so 2k for waybill is my problem if i ever go into scamming it will be millions not mere peanuts
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
glowskillz:

Sigh...
Where did the black man go wrong?
This guy clearly stated and displayed to be completely broke. Damn! Buying 100 card was that difficult (and who still sells 100 card for 110? That's by the way)...
First wrong you did was planning to send him a condemned system - for crying out he is broke, how does he repair it.
Second, you ask him to pay for logistics - again, he is freaking broke.

He only asked for help, he didn't point a gun to anybody's head, if you can help, help, if you can't don't put him under more duress.

The system is not condemned only the battery is faulty so you ve to plug it to constant electricity
I dont believe in giving people free things that's why I asked him to cover d cost of waybill.he can't afford 100 card but he can afford data to reply my every message( keyboard warrior).
It's painful I tried helping some1 from d goodness of my heart but am being called a scammer i never told him to send me a specific amount of money I told him once the lockdown is over i will go to gigm God is good because dats d only transport company I use and trust to find out d price if i wanted to scam him i would ve lied to him that there the lockdown wont hinder d waybill

1 Like

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by slimprat(f): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
������ Nigerians hmmm ,co-operate beggers,it’s cool I like you courage and boldness it’s a free world,problem shared is a problem solved,God will buy it for you.
If you’re capable to buy help o because a begger today can be a president tomorrow
Never expect returns from those that you help,it’s called humanitarian.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
StrikeBack:
Any luck now? Do you mind a mini laptop
pls help me Sir. I will forever remain grateful pls
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Happyguy201:
this guy . once you send him any working laptop he will sale it and use the money to smoke
I don't even smoke and I rarely drink. very rare
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Eberechi24:

How do you know? Amebo. No dey pour sand for person garri.
thank u. I don't even smoke...and its very rare to see me drink bear...very rare.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
slimprat:
������ Nigerians hmmm ,co-operate beggers,it’s cool I like you courage and boldness it’s a free world,problem shared is a problem solved,God will buy it for you.
If you’re capable to buy help o because a begger today can be a president tomorrow
Never expect returns from those that you help,it’s called humanitarian.

You can't even be sure if the person you want to help really need the help, I swear all this cooperates beggar sef.

At op kindle publishing can still be do with your phone, I am doing mine with my phone laptop has spoilt over some month ago.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Alvin212(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
ambitiouschap:

You can't even be sure if the person you want to help really need the help, I swear all this cooperates beggar sef.

At op kindle publishing can still be do with your phone, I am doing mine with my phone laptop has spoilt over some month ago.

Please, could you list out all the apps you're using for your kdp publishing?
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
@ gabbyodogwu
How much would it cost me to repair it.
Anyway there's constant light in my area and wouldn't mind using it while plugging it to light.
Bro I need laptop for my project oh.
I'll be really glad if you could send it to me.
I'll send you the waybill money.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by luvyaself95(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Me don't need laptop all i ever wanted is shop to be doing my work computer and phone engineer .
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
ambitiouschap:

u started with a laptop and I believed you have crossed the hard parts that needs to be done with a phone and just doing few things with your phone. can u format with your phone? can you arrange the book with your phone? I have written a book with my phone and still gathering materials with my phone and writing more but I need a laptop to go further. Its not good to discourage people who can help me, from helping me when u know u used ur laptop from the beginning to do it.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
@ gabbyodogwu
How much would it cost me to repair it.
Anyway there's constant light in my area and wouldn't mind using it while plugging it to light.
Bro I need laptop for my project oh.
I'll be really glad if you could send it to me.
I'll send you the waybill money.
he said you will send the waybill money first before he sends d laptop
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Olofin2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
gbeseun:

Leave him with his conscience.
Thats his problem.
Assist and do ur part.
God will be judge

You're the same as op. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Olofin2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eberechi24:

How do you know? Amebo. No dey pour sand for person garri.

You're same as op, gbeseun, eberechi...
Scam is a serious job

2 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Olofin2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
glowskillz:

Sigh...
Where did the black man go wrong?
This guy clearly stated and displayed to be completely broke. Damn! Buying 100 card was that difficult (and who still sells 100 card for 110? That's by the way)...
First wrong you did was planning to send him a condemned system - for crying out he is broke, how does he repair it.
Second, you ask him to pay for logistics - again, he is freaking broke.

He only asked for help, he didn't point a gun to anybody's head, if you can help, help, if you can't don't put him under more duress.

Op using another moniker to defend himself...
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by xrayj(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Typical Nigerians useless ungrateful beings did I ever at anytime tell you any specific amount to send I told you once the lockdown is over i will go to gigm motors to find out the price of waybill that laptop in its condemned state its worth 30k.you expect everything to be for free am sure u ask your siblings for personal items like boxers and the rest
My anger with you is that you keep calling me a scammer
Give me ur account number let me do give away for u
Asshole
U are not making sense & honestly do sound like a scammer! From all indication your post point towards that direction. Someone that can waybill a laptop will not be dragging for waybill money the way u are doing now. Why not waybill the laptop & tell the driver the receiver will pay?? Why are u so much after the waybill money?? U have an ulterior motive dude!

2 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olofin2:

You're the same as op. Scammer
what are u saying. its well
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
he said you will send the waybill money first before he sends d laptop
there's no big deal about that.
How about the guy that promised to send you a mini laptop?
Has he delivered it to you?
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
there's no big deal about that.
How about the guy that promised to send you a mini laptop?
Has he delivered it to you?
maybe he has not come online yet. I hope he helps me. We have not spoken yet.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by donmarshia(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
see scammer way no sabi work... You even have the guts to come out and say it here...

How do you know he is a scammer? Please take it easy with the name calling.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Eberechi24(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olofin2:

You're same as op, gbeseun, eberechi...
Scam is a serious job
Osi noo gini?
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
u started with a laptop and I believed you have crossed the hard parts that needs to be done with a phone and just doing few things with your phone. can u format with your phone? can you arrange the book with your phone? I have written a book with my phone and still gathering materials with my phone and writing more but I need a laptop to go further. Its not good to discourage people who can help me, from helping me when u know u used ur laptop from the beginning to do it.

I am not discouraging anybody from helping you.
Your helper will surely locate you
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by glowskillz: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Olofin2:

Op using another moniker to defend himself...
And who in 7 hell is this fucker?... Have you checked my profile to see what I do?
I'm a seasoned web designer with enough laptop and desktop to do what I do.

This is what I am still saying about people with black brains. Completely thoughtless.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
glowskillz:

And who in 7 hell is this fucker?... Have you checked my profile to see what I do?
I'm a seasoned web designer with enough laptop and desktop to do what I do.

This is what I am still saying about people with black brains. Completely thoughtless.
pls sir I need a system pls. Someone gave me 10k yesterday and if u can dash me any system I can pay the 10k pls
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Undissputed(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Guys things have been really had for me, I don't want to commit suicide or do any bad thing to make money. Please help me to escape from this poverty and I promise you, in 3-6 months time, you will be happy and proud that you saved my life with a laptop, when you see the results from what your laptop helped me to achieve.

I have searched for job since 2015 and no job, I do menial job at times to survive, I have acquired skills like designing of book covers and learnt Amazon sales business which I would need a laptop, whether mini or big, to enable me perform well.

This Laptop you will gift me will save my life and change my story, and I promise you won't regret it. I have written a book and still writing more fast selling books which I know will do well. My account balance is red since December 2019. I have tried my best and still holding on.

PLS DONT READ AND PASS IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN HELP
GOD WILL REALLY BLESS YOU FOR ME COS U SAVED MY LIFE.

My Location is Abuja but you can help me from any part of the country.

God bless you

I'll tell you the truth, is it that you don't have siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts that could be of help? Is it that you don't have friends that could lend you their laptops to do finishing touches on your Kindle books? Is it that you cannot wait after the lockdown to find a cybercafe to do your editing jobs?

Seriously, you sound entitled and lazy! When I started Kindle publishing in 2012, I started with a Java phone with limited editor space. I had to open a private Facebook account to get enough writing space and then send the write-ups to my wall where only me could see it. On weekends, I would go to a cybercafe to copy all the write-ups from my Facebook and convert to Kindle format.

What am I saying? Help yourself! Exhaust all options, use your connects. If you don't have connects build one! If you can't build a reliable network in this age, then something is amiss. Nobody will help you until you help yourself.

Good luck, stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Undissputed:

I'll tell you the truth, is it that you don't have siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts that could be of help? Is it that you don't have friends that could lend you their laptops to do finishing touches on your Kindle books? Is it that you cannot wait after the lockdown to find a cybercafe to do your editing jobs?

Seriously, you sound entitled and lazy! When I started Kindle publishing in 2012, I started with a Java phone with limited editor space. I had to open a private Facebook account to get enough writing space and then send the write-ups to my wall where only me could see it. On weekends, I would go to a cybercafe to copy all the write-ups from my Facebook and convert to Kindle format.

What am I saying? Help yourself! Exhaust all options, use your connects. If you don't have connects build one! If you can't build a reliable network in this age, then something is amiss. Nobody will help you until you help yourself.

Good luck, stay safe.
I have searched for help every where but none is coming. the people I was helping before when I have money, they all ran away now that I don't have. no one calls me...I got tired of asking friends for help cos they do say they don't have. before posting this online, last yr I do went to cafe to do some finishing touches on my books but I spend #500 to 700 any time I go there but still could not format the work well cos I am not to relaxed in d cafe. though I designed my book covers in the cafe. I even downloading kdp formating apps exe two of them and installed in the cafe system. the cafe people won't even give u more time...imagine working and the page disappeared and u will have to start again. all these and too much expense made me stop going to the cafe and again the kind of small money I manage like 2k 5k etc doesn't come always. Pls can u mentor me? I can go to the cafe and follow all your interactions so I can upload even 1 book. I have many books now.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Undissputed(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
I have searched for help every where but none is coming. the people I was helping before when I have money, they all ran away now that I don't have. no one calls me...I got tired of asking friends for help cos they do say they don't have. before posting this online, last yr I do went to cafe to do some finishing touches on my books but I spend #500 to 700 any time I go there but still could not format the work well cos I am not to relaxed in d cafe. though I designed my book covers in the cafe. I even downloading kdp formating apps exe two of them and installed in the cafe system. the cafe people won't even give u more time...imagine working and the page disappeared and u will have to start again. all these and too much expense made me stop going to the cafe and again the kind of small money I manage like 2k 5k etc doesn't come always. Pls can u mentor me? I can go to the cafe and follow all your interactions so I can upload even 1 book. I have many books now.

Are you into fiction or non-fiction? You may need to get a job to fund your publishing business, no matter how small.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Undissputed:

Are you into fiction or non-fiction? You may need to get a job to fund your publishing business, no matter how small.
none fiction. if u can help me with any job at all I will be grateful. the main thing is laptop, if I can get it now I can start publishing. pls mentor me Sir in kindle publishing
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Undissputed(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
none fiction. if u can help me with any job at all I will be grateful. the main thing is laptop, if I can get it now I can start publishing. pls mentor me Sir in kindle publishing

It's a process. I have writing jobs that are available right now, but yet to find competent writers. Can you send samples of anything you've written with proof? Let me see if I can give you a quick job to do.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by EmmaJnr1: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Undissputed:

It's a process. I have writing jobs that are available right now, but yet to find competent writers. Can you send samples of anything you've written with proof? Let me see if I can give you a quick job to do.
I am a good researcher and can write on any business related topic. I will send it to ur mail
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Undissputed(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
I am a good researcher and can write on any business related topic. I will send it to ur mail

Please send your work to Navwriters at Gmail for com with proof that you wrote the work.
Re: A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls by Finstar: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op is a scammer, a big-time amateur scammer. I'm a freelance writer and I know how I started. I started with Tecno Y6.. Yes, I can never forget that phone and that was 5 years ago.

That phone gave me enough money to start a blog, buy a system, and I'm getting bigger by the day.

Laptop is not your problem. You just lack ideas and I doubt if you're really what you claim to be.

What you can't achieve with your phone, you can't achieve it with a system.

I see so many people talk about how computer is stopping them from blowing. But when they finally get it, it becomes a DVD player and for games.

Send him money or laptop at your own risk.. He will end up selling that laptop at computer village.

Scammers full Nairaland these days. Tuah! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / . / How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.