Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This (4347 Views)

ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Please Mature Advice Needed / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Intoboy(m): 9:26am On Feb 09
I started dating this lady
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by immortalcrown(m): 9:29am On Feb 09
Intoboy:

You said she spends her own money when you don't have money. How does she spend her own money? Does she spend it on herself alone or does she spend it on both of you? Leave her if she spends her own money on herself alone. But if she spends her own money on both of you, I see no problem here. Learn to divide the money you make. Keep a part of the money for yourself and your girl and save the other part of the money. Whenever the part you budgeted for yourself and the girl is finished, let her know you don't have money for yourself and her. In this case, she will likely spend her own money on both of you. And there will be no problem if she does so. But if she refuses to spend her own money on both of you in a situation like this, that is when you will complain or think of ending the relationship.

You give her the impression that you have no other responsibility apart from taking care of her. That's why she doesn't bring her own money until you say you don't have money. So don't conclude she is selfish. If you tell her that part of your money needs to go to your mother and to some other things and she disagrees with you, that is when you will conclude that she is selfish, and that is when you should think of ending the relationship.

Also, she is not the reason you stopped sending money to your mother. You didn't say there was a time you wanted to send money to your mother and the girl objected to it. It is clear that you yourself stopped sending money to your mother because you want to have more money to please a girl. The girl is not the one who advised you to amend how you spend your money. So, never say she is the reason you stopped sending money to your mother. Simply say you willingly changed your lifestyle and decided to stop sending money to your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Tituxy(m): 9:32am On Feb 09
Intoboy:

Are you saying it's normal?
Are you not a man?

Do what thou wilt!

Ok, lemme just assume the story is real..
I think you should..

"Enjoy and cherish her for she is preety and sweet,
Protect and study her as she 's weak but cunning..
She is nice and caring
as long your coffers' flowing,
And your necter keeps dripping,
And she may wait till the last drop..to see,
if you will get a refill..

But like a Butterfly,
when you are sucked dry...
She will fly away to the next flower."

6 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Intoboy(m): 9:33am On Feb 09
Tituxy:
Are you not a man?

Are you saying it's normal?
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by slaawomirr: 9:38am On Feb 09
Damnnn niggar

You are almost gone brother

You better sit yourself down and act shaperly

Because if you continue like this it will get to a time you won't be able to take decisions again because you must have sacrificed alot
That is the game that girl is trying to play

See let me tell you a secrete about women
If a woman loves you their sympathy, empathy and pity hormones start flowing in their body for you

3 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by larryking78(m): 9:44am On Feb 09
Since you both are already living together as husband and wife, don't complain. Just marry her. Sit down and add business to make money. Stop complaining, she's a woman that's what women do, she depends on your protection, preservation, provision and protection.

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Daniel7543: 9:45am On Feb 09
Kissing under heavy rain can be romantic. Until thunder fires the both of you 😂

6 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by proff010: 9:51am On Feb 09
Sebi you dey Bleep her, no complain na. You don't know how much you will pay if na olosho you carry.
Give her belle asap.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by MrCork: 9:55am On Feb 09
Intoboy:
I started dating this lady that's a hairstylist that has her shop next to mine,i am a barber too...i started liking her because we were together and she's nice and pretty... along the line she said she doesn't like the fact that i still stay with my parents that i need my own privacy especially now that i am in a relationship with her,i wanted my own privacy too so i started working on getting my own place of which God made it possible for me last year December...i moved in and since she was staying at her brother's place that she doesn't really like she decided to move in with me...mehn this shit is crazy.
I figured it was gonna be easy because we were both working but it's different now,i feed the both of us from the money i work...i buy our cream,i do virtually everything for US...she makes her own money too but she saves it,the only time she spends her own money is when i have been drained to the last Kobo,i initially used to give my mom money but mehn I don't remember the last time i gave that woman money,if i were to be staying alone my stuffs will last longer for me and i will know how to manage my money but since i stay with my girlfriend i spend all my money to the last Kobo i don't even have fuel in the shop to work, she's a good girl but the only problem i have is that i am always broke while she keeps her money and makes plan for it and do business with it... while i struggle to sustain the little business i am doing, before we started dating she was fine and doing well taking care of herself but now everything is just so tiring that sometimes i sit and think think think...i know i am a man and am supposed to take responsibility but i see myself on the loosing side already,if anything happens in this relationship i stand to loose a whole lot because i have sacrificed a lot...i left my parents home because i needed privacy,i don't even get that,she nags and complain about everything,if ant bites her she'll cry to me and tell me ant bite her that i should say sorry,if i don't say sorry she will tell me i don't love her,i hide my pains,i cry inside i don't disturb her with my pains.

I intended getting married to her but things don't seem to be working right, should i tell her to go back to her brother's House?
She's the reason i rented this house,will she not think i am trying to send her away or i don't love her anymore, everybody thinks we are married and people keep telling me to do fast and impregnate her so that dey will come and eat rice but deep down,i am slowly getting tired and dying...i miss being single,i Miss being alone, I miss everything...i don't even make much money sometimes to buy my weed because we have to eat,weed helps me forget my problem a little.

Her family knows me already,dey are just waiting for me to come and do introduction or she should get pregnant,i am 26 and i want to know if it's my responsibility or i foolishly brought this upon myself...i thought i was the luckiest to be with a girl that's independent but little did i know that no girl is really independent when they see someone to depend on...i am not saying she's not trying but that's only when i voice out and complain that's when she'll tell me she has one money somewhere that we should buy something with it,but i can't be complaining everytime and if i sit her down and tell her all this she will feel like it's because i know that she has money that's why i am thinking that way...mehn the whole relationship and married thing just tire me and i really do feel like just being alone,i want to plan my life myself because this plan is not working at all, she's honest with me and I'm honest with her too,i am so honest and very nice i think she's taking advantage of me,i am taking care of her and slowly dying while she's judiciously making her plans work out and making progress...i have not even talked about my school, tomorrow is Saturday and i should be going to school,no transport or kobo with me,will i go to my mom to borrow money,woman i don't remember the last time i gave her money,or should i borrow from my girlfriend,that will always remind me i am owing her money...or should i go to my saloon and work then take the money to school tomorrow? What about feeding... who's gonna bring money for food today and the most annoying part of the whole thing is the way this girl disturbs me if she's hungry,even when my customers are there, she'll be telling me incessantly that she's hungry,i know for sure she has some money she has saved, and she knows for sure that i don't have any money with me,is she waiting for this customer to pay me so i give her the money to go and eat when i know she has some money she has saved,i don't have any money saved and even if i do have money that i have saved anytime anything comes up i go to that money, Maybe we need to eat or something but nobody touches her own money she has plan for it,i feel like i am being dragged back... someone should talk to me

angry
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by MrCork: 9:56am On Feb 09
Intoboy:
I started dating this lady that's a hairstylist that has her shop next to mine,i am a barber too...i started liking her because we were together and she's nice and pretty... along the line she said she doesn't like the fact that i still stay with my parents that i need my own privacy especially now that i am in a relationship with her,i wanted my own privacy too so i started working on getting my own place of which God made it possible for me last year December...i moved in and since she was staying at her brother's place that she doesn't really like she decided to move in with me...mehn this shit is crazy.
I figured it was gonna be easy because we were both working but it's different now,i feed the both of us from the money i work...i buy our cream,i do virtually everything for US...she makes her own money too but she saves it,the only time she spends her own money is when i have been drained to the last Kobo,i initially used to give my mom money but mehn I don't remember the last time i gave that woman money,if i were to be staying alone my stuffs will last longer for me and i will know how to manage my money but since i stay with my girlfriend i spend all my money to the last Kobo i don't even have fuel in the shop to work, she's a good girl but the only problem i have is that i am always broke while she keeps her money and makes plan for it and do business with it... while i struggle to sustain the little business i am doing, before we started dating she was fine and doing well taking care of herself but now everything is just so tiring that sometimes i sit and think think think...i know i am a man and am supposed to take responsibility but i see myself on the loosing side already,if anything happens in this relationship i stand to loose a whole lot because i have sacrificed a lot...i left my parents home because i needed privacy,i don't even get that,she nags and complain about everything,if ant bites her she'll cry to me and tell me ant bite her that i should say sorry,if i don't say sorry she will tell me i don't love her,i hide my pains,i cry inside i don't disturb her with my pains.

I intended getting married to her but things don't seem to be working right, should i tell her to go back to her brother's House?
She's the reason i rented this house,will she not think i am trying to send her away or i don't love her anymore, everybody thinks we are married and people keep telling me to do fast and impregnate her so that dey will come and eat rice but deep down,i am slowly getting tired and dying...i miss being single,i Miss being alone, I miss everything...i don't even make much money sometimes to buy my weed because we have to eat,weed helps me forget my problem a little.

Her family knows me already,dey are just waiting for me to come and do introduction or she should get pregnant,i am 26 and i want to know if it's my responsibility or i foolishly brought this upon myself...i thought i was the luckiest to be with a girl that's independent but little did i know that no girl is really independent when they see someone to depend on...i am not saying she's not trying but that's only when i voice out and complain that's when she'll tell me she has one money somewhere that we should buy something with it,but i can't be complaining everytime and if i sit her down and tell her all this she will feel like it's because i know that she has money that's why i am thinking that way...mehn the whole relationship and married thing just tire me and i really do feel like just being alone,i want to plan my life myself because this plan is not working at all, she's honest with me and I'm honest with her too,i am so honest and very nice i think she's taking advantage of me,i am taking care of her and slowly dying while she's judiciously making her plans work out and making progress...i have not even talked about my school, tomorrow is Saturday and i should be going to school,no transport or kobo with me,will i go to my mom to borrow money,woman i don't remember the last time i gave her money,or should i borrow from my girlfriend,that will always remind me i am owing her money...or should i go to my saloon and work then take the money to school tomorrow? What about feeding... who's gonna bring money for food today and the most annoying part of the whole thing is the way this girl disturbs me if she's hungry,even when my customers are there, she'll be telling me incessantly that she's hungry,i know for sure she has some money she has saved, and she knows for sure that i don't have any money with me,is she waiting for this customer to pay me so i give her the money to go and eat when i know she has some money she has saved,i don't have any money saved and even if i do have money that i have saved anytime anything comes up i go to that money, Maybe we need to eat or something but nobody touches her own money she has plan for it,i feel like i am being dragged back... someone should talk to me

Can u repet the question please?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by drimzsmoke(m): 9:57am On Feb 09
Intoboy:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This one don pass me, let me help you call on the elders that have wisdom to come help you out on this one....
Pansophist ooooo, you attention is needed!!!
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Entusky(m): 10:02am On Feb 09
Op get her pregnant
She go get sense!

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Thurmieee: 10:03am On Feb 09
This guy dey talk wetin pain am.....Una dey catch cruise.
Bro you have to decide oh....... cohabiting no be small thing. If you marry her like that just be ready that's how things would be forever. She go later dey tell Una pikin if she assists in their school fees or anything.

2 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Leonyluiz(m): 10:05am On Feb 09
Bro. RUN

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eunoiaa(f): 10:08am On Feb 09
Good men and women are coming to advice you, you hear?

Me na only bad advice for mouth I get wey I go fit give you, but seeing as you are already doing through a lot, let me just fem. grin.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Prec1ous(m): 10:13am On Feb 09
When I learnt in life that some experience will not come your way if you learn from other people's story, my life quality improved.

You my friend, is currently in a very parasitic relationship. You are the host and she is a leach. But she is almost done with you, damn I can see your grave in front already.

Thank God you have learnt that there is nothing like independent woman, she has not just found her own fool or someone rich enough to chest her bills.

Then to those fools who think men who pay for sex on the spot are idiots, this is what they are avoiding. You think because you use relationship to hold her, the sex is free. You will pay compound interest.

Now here is what you will do...

- You are not in love and she doesn't love you. You are currently an end to a means. You know, like a ladder to get to an height before she monkey branch to another ladder.

- Pull the bandage. Tell her enough is enough. You will lose your access to pussy but I tell you your sanity is better than that momentarily ecstasy you feel.

- Count your loss now. Send her away or leave. Yes, I said it leave and go to your mother's place if you are too weak to discharge her. Leave everything.

- Your life Is stagnant but you will know how deep you are gone when she start acting up or leave you.

- Don't talk to her, never negotiate with a terrorist because she will just put breast in your mouth again and feed you the milk of idiocy again.

- Move your shop or sell everything because you cannot function business wise around her.

- All my advice may seem drastic and that is because your disease is likened to a gangrene. Cut it off or it will spread and kill you.

Don't ever forget the below...

Everybody wants to use you. So use your head or someone will dump their load on you.

Cheers!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Intoboy(m): 10:15am On Feb 09
proff010:
Sebi you dey Bleep her, no complain na. You don't know how much you will pay if na olosho you carry.
Give her belle asap.

Sex don tire me,i hardly touch her in a week

2 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Zaheertyler(m): 10:21am On Feb 09
Relationships deals with compromise but not to the point where you have issues emotional
You no be stone and communication doesn't make you less of a man
Take a weekend away at your mothers place ...comminicate with your mom...she's a woman and she's been there and knows better
Create strong and healthy boundaries
You need to save your money so why don't you allocate some bills to her
If she has sense she will understand

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Zaheertyler(m): 10:22am On Feb 09
Intoboy:

Sex don tire me,i hardly touch her in a week
No be sex na she dun tire you
Don't give yourself early burdens
Talk things through with her
If she no want bye bye
Your own go come
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eunoiaa(f): 10:26am On Feb 09
No. I changed my mind.

You're not a provider man. You're not a provider man in the slightest. You do not have the spirit of long-suffering and you aren't self-sacrificial. That is what men are built to do? 😒

You men of today do not even want to be supermen like our fathers of old. Any small strain, you're already complaining and seeking for equality. You should rediscover the template for masculinity because it's clear that you've lost it. Men are men and women are women as designed by God. We have the burden of pregnancy; you have the burden of provision. You have to toil and sweat to eat. If you couldn't handle it, you would not have been made as a man. Above women, innit? Because I saw in one of your comments that men have "allowed" women freedom so much and you have to put us women back in our place.

So is this how you plan on being a dominant man? Whining like a chicken? 😒

You should be happy you have a woman who wants to bring out the man in you. A woman who wants to allow to be manly. Why should she care about your feelings? Women are incapable of doing that. Also, are there not domestic duties she performs for you?

It's funny that you're crying over an "independent" woman who wants to kill you with billing, but your fellow men will swear that a stay-at-home wife and working husband is the ideal marriage. 🤣🤣

You cannot eat your cake and have it please. You're a redpill follower. Stick to the the demands of tradition, and not trying to eat from the table of of an equal relationship and a master/submissive one.

3 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Justbehave(m): 10:47am On Feb 09
This one never chop belle full he go carry leech put for house. Lol. If you no man up and send her away until you stand for your fit. You go just die off. Stay there dey do love. Women no dey love man na money dem dey love.

4 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by madscientist88(m): 11:10am On Feb 09
young man let me advice you, let me tell you an honest truth most bitter and jealous people wont tell you,

first thing to know is anyone who would ask you to leave your parents house to rent a space when you are not ready or when you have not built your own house doesn't wish you well and doesn't want your progress,

we have many wealthy people who are single yet still live with their parents and no one is forcing them out,you can use google on that,

dont ever keep a woman under your roof when you are still struggling, its not a a wise decision regardless of your commitment to her,the common adage is that staying in your own rented apartment would push you to contantly be on your feet to be responsible for yourself,

but the question is what if you stayed home gather all that money you used in paying rent to buy a land and start your own building?

most people who want you out of your comfort zone when you are not ready dont wish you well,they just want you to succumb to their so called definition of "living a life",

as a result of this kind of decision,i have seen men who left 15-20 years ago now back in their parents house,even though most of their parents are dead,

the point here is,40 years from now nothing any friend, family members or neighbors say would matter when you are struggling alone,

your life takes a different turn as everyone is busy trying to survive,at some point were you live doesn't even matter, because all you need is just a roof over your head.

save your money while in your parents house,make your investments,when they yield you can move on,find a woman and settle down, don't repeat same mistakes as our own seniors did,in today's economy you can hardly build a house when you are paying rent,

a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Sirhush(m): 11:11am On Feb 09
Justbehave:
This one never chop belle full he go carry leech put for house. Lol. If you no man up and send her away until you stand for your fit. You go just die off. Stay there dey do love. Women no dey love man na money dem dey love.
Lol this make me laughgrin
But hear this if you finish your money because of a woman, she will go for next available big boy is your street self.
So what ever you make try to share it into 3 one for both of you, Two for your study and your mother, the 3rd should be savings remember we are in February and that in some month you will pay another rent. So sit down and think if your income don reach to carry woman put for house

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by MumEmdy(f): 11:19am On Feb 09
Tell her that you never intended for her to come and live with you since you both are not married then send her away or leave but don't forget to notify the landlord that you are quiting d apartment.

At 26 you should be more concern about building your future rather than cohabiting with a lady, thank God you are not yet trap with a child. Ordinary cohabiting you can no longer render help to your mom, you better not marry now else you are going to regret it and the only advice I will be giving you then will be "divorce should never be an option". Learn from this your mistake!!!
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by GoldenJAT(m): 11:21am On Feb 09
You no go still learn even if we advise you.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Coolsat(m): 11:26am On Feb 09
Young Man you are not yet fit to keep and feed a greedy woman. Instead of you to concentrate on yourself, you allowed a woman to manipulate you while she's securing her future.

You better drive her away and rearrange your life before she ruin you completely. This same lady will leave you without remorse if she comes across a better man.

She's using you unremorsefully and you are here writing rubbish. Tell her to go to her brother's house and use your brain too. It's unfortunate she's using her brain while you decided to handover yours to her.

Tell her to go back to her brother's house as fast as possible and don't fall for any emotional blackmail that'll make her continue staying with you to ruin your life. Have sense please.

3 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Ballzproblem2: 11:28am On Feb 09
a good girl that doesn't help you financially, you well so? grin
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Smitaro100(m): 11:34am On Feb 09
E never really worry you I swear.. because if e worry you, you go know wetin to do, infact na oraimo cord dem need wire you for ur hairy balls mk ur head correct no b advise.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by FRANCISTOWN: 11:49am On Feb 09
This is like the third time I've seen this exact story on NL.
Are you guys recycling or what?
That on that. Then to this one:
Eunoiaa:

1. You men of today do not even want to be supermen like our fathers of old.

So is this how you plan on being a dominant man? Whining like a chicken? 😒

2. You should be happy you have a woman who wants to bring out the man in you. A woman who wants to allow to be manly. Why should she care about your feelings? Women are incapable of doing that. Also, are there not domestic duties she performs for you?

3. It's funny that you're crying over an "independent" woman who wants to kill you with billing, but your fellow men will swear that a stay-at-home wife and working husband is the ideal marriage. 🤣🤣

4. You cannot eat your cake and have it please.

5. You're a redpill follower. Stick to the the demands of tradition, and not trying to eat from the table of of an equal relationship and a master/submissive one.

1. Our mothers of old helped our fathers of old in their businesses. They followed and assisted them on the farm. They did all the house chores, never threw tantrums when our fathers of old came home with another woman.
Our mothers of old were like daughters to our fathers of old.
Is the lady in question assisting the OP in any of his work?
Did you even know that our mothers of old even if they were working would give their profits or salaries to their husbands, in fact with kneeling.
Is the lady doing the same?

Your point is dead on arrival.

2. Women are incapable of caring about a man's feelings. I hope guys can see this. Any man who cares about the feelings of any lady except relatives should die a miserable death.

What chores is she doing? She's probably doing the dishes? The food they'd both eat, the plate they both used , sweeping the floor they both walk on or tiding the room they both sleep.
If she was living alone wouldn't she tidy her own room or wash her own plates?
Unless if she washed his clothes, she hadn't done anything grand. And by the way he's feeding her . Washing his clothes should be the littlest way to say thanks.

Women don't bring out the best in men. They bring out the worst. I've said it already that men and women are not meant to live together.

Women were the ones who made
god
have regrets about creating man.

3. But the lady in question is not a stay at home wife. Your point is 50years dead.

4. What if I baked two cakes? I'll eat one and I'll still have the other one.

5. I honestly feel the Red Pill is weak, very weak. MGTOW is a bit better.
In loving memory of your point. The girl should stop working then, and she should assist the guy in his business or sit her ass at home.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Hacktod: 11:52am On Feb 09
Go back to memory lane
And check the 2 different person u are now

2 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by WantsandMore: 12:00pm On Feb 09
FRANCISTOWN:
This is like the third time I've seen this exact story on NL.
Are you guys recycling or what?
Really? Do you've a link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Bianca Spotted In A Almost N*ked Attire With Kanye West / Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.